Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
This story actually made me feel ill.

Link to story here

I don't wish to imagine the terror for the young lady who was the victim, or the sheer anger and devastation of the family.

Story quoted below in entirety, sourced from Adelaide Now news services.

A BRITISH schoolboy who murdered his ex-girlfriend after friends promised him a "free breakfast" if he carried out his threats to harm her was jailed yesterday for life.

Joshua Davies, 16, lured 15-year-old Rebecca Aylward to a wood near Bridgend, South Wales, and smashed her skull with a rock the size of a football, a court heard.

Rebecca, who had hoped that they would get back together and even bought new clothes for the meeting, was left face down in the rain, where her body remained until the next day.

Branding Davies as "devious, calculating and controlling," Justice Lloyd Jones said that he had expressed no remorse and would serve at least 14 years behind bars.

Rebecca's family said that Davies - who laughed throughout much of the trial - robbed them of watching their "precious and perfect girl flourish into a successful young woman."

"We will never forgive him for tearing our world apart so brutally, and I would welcome the return of capital punishment for the likes of Joshua Davies, who forfeited his human rights when he chose to take my daughter's life," Rebecca's mother, Sonia Oatley, said outside Swansea Crown Court.

Davies, who boasted to his friends of how easy it would be to kill Rebecca, was not taken seriously and was even offered a free breakfast if he went through with the murder.

Two days before the murder, he texted to say, "Don't say anything but you may just owe me a breakfast."

When his friends called him October 23 to ask whether he was with Rebecca as planned, he replied, "Define with," indicating that they might be together but that she was no longer alive.

Davies was found guilty by a jury at Swansea Crown Court in July, and Jones then ruled that the teenager should lose his right to anonymity and be publicly identified.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Jones then ruled that the teenager should lose his right to anonymity and be publicly identified.
So the community can purge his lineage from the earth?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WOW.... just awful.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe that's what needs to be done.......

Time out in the corner didn't seem to work....

Children are seeming not to be children anymore, they are turning into savages at younger and younger ages......

I remember the shock of the Menendez brothers, "How could they do such a thing?" Easy to do when you haven't been introduced to the word "no" for most of their life.....

That's why I pulled my kids out of public school, because of the savages that dwell within like the said Mr. Joshua Davies....

Wouldn't be upset one bit if his DNA came up missing....

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I cant even look.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't even begin to imagine.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rebecca, who had hoped that they would get back together and even bought new clothes for the meeting

That got me. Daym.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by PAMac

Children are seeming not to be children anymore, they are turning into savages at younger and younger ages......

I remember the shock of the Menendez brothers, "How could they do such a thing?" Easy to do when you haven't been introduced to the word "no" for most of their life.....

That's why I pulled my kids out of public school, because of the savages that dwell within like the said Mr. Joshua Davies....

Wouldn't be upset one bit if his DNA came up missing....

I hear you...the Public Indoctrination Centers are for the animals. We home-schooled all 4 of ours...and this was 27 years ago when we started. As pioneers around here in that field, we took a lot of flak from family members, until our kids turned into good and decent, as well as educated individuals that can stand on their own two feet, while their kids were in and out of constant drama and trouble. Some are now drug addicts. The real compliment was when my sister asked if we could school her girls. My work took me in the Public Fool System on a weekly basis, and I could see that it was no place for a human being to be taught anything good.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I work in the prison system in Washington state, there are more cold bloded vermin in this country than you can shake a stick at. Blame it on the left for demanding that we treat these monsters like human beings.

Have to be OUT THERE!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Forget public identity, that scum needs public lynching.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What do ya suppose he would do if offered a free lunch?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
were that my daughter, he should hope and pray to die in prison.....life is going to get real bad when he gets out.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
At 16 he should have been tried as an adult and be looking at a death penalty, but then again this is Britain.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
unfortunately too much of the youth are becomming callas when it comes to other people,or othersthings..There is a total lack of respect for life, liberty and happyness.that is growing expdentually around the whole world

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
"Life" is 14 years?

He ain't gonna get any better in prison.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by high_country_
were that my daughter, he should hope and pray to die in prison.....life death is going to get real bad when he gets out.

Fixed it for ya...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In the old days he would have been summarily strangled and then thrown in a bog with the rope left around his neck.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This guy is a standout in the annals of depravity...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Singleton
Hard telling how much misery, suffering, terror he inflicted while he was still sucking air. As long as I live, I'll never comprehend there are people who actually thought letting this guy out of prison was a good idea...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by PAMac

Children are seeming not to be children anymore, they are turning into savages at younger and younger ages..........
Thanks to liberals who always refer to these a-holes as 'victims'...

What they should be is 'dead'...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I guess it takes a "British" village.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (219DW, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,677 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,477
Posts18,529,614
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.