Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Yeah I apoligize to all the good 16 & 17 olds. I didn't mean to put them down. LOL

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jstall
Bill Wilson also lives in Arkansas...
That's great news! Little Miss Kevin can break out his Crayons and coloring books and go see if he can get a job there.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
What isn't settled, is when you said I didn't know what I was talking about in relation to trigger work on a Hi Power.
Your exact quote was "Most of the later Hi Powers (since around 1990) use investment cast parts, so if you want a truly great trigger on a Hi Power, you need to swap out at least the hammer, and often times the sear as well." And I called bullshit, because, well, it IS BULLSHIT.

And since you're obviously NOT a gunsmith...
And you're not either.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Dicktop once again proving he brings nothing to the table.

Ever.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Ever.
Back at you.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Bricktop
What isn't settled, is when you said I didn't know what I was talking about in relation to trigger work on a Hi Power.
Your exact quote was "Most of the later Hi Powers (since around 1990) use investment cast parts, so if you want a truly great trigger on a Hi Power, you need to swap out at least the hammer, and often times the sear as well." And I called bullshit, because, well, it IS BULLSHIT.

And since you're obviously NOT a gunsmith...
And you're not either.

Wow and your expertise is so vast you can make these qualified judgements....hmmmmm.....you still have not answered the question that Kevin and I put fourth to you..and since your such an expert they should be easy for you to do...please enlighten us with your vastly superior knowledge and skill....please

James Dunn

[email protected]
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Ever.

When your a cyberbully and live in moms basement...its hard to bring anything to the table....sad sad little man that he is....I really do feel sorry for him and will pray for him...I will ask god to please never let him reproduce

James Dunn

[email protected]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesDunn
Wow and your expertise is so vast you can make these qualified judgements....
I know the difference between chickensh*t and chicken salad. And I can spot a couple of wind bags.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Wow and your expertise is so vast you can make these qualified judgements....
I know the difference between chickensh*t and chicken salad. And I can spot a couple of wind bags.

Sad Sad little man...it must get lonely in your moms basement.....I really do feel sorry for you...

James Dunn

[email protected]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Ever.
When your a cyberbully and live in moms basement...its hard to bring anything to the table....sad sad little man that he is....I really do feel sorry for him and will pray for him...I will ask god to please never let him reproduce
That's very likely true for you and Little Miss Kevin. Though I believe it's probably not called "breeding," that thing the two of you do to each other. That's affectionately known as "buggery."

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ohhh Brick....I do understand your need to lash out and make yourself feel better by belittling others...its what you need to do so that you can some shred of self esteem...so please lash out at me as you please as I do want others in this world to be in a better place within thier own space...use me if you will to help you thru your obvious troubles and esteem issues...I strive to help my fellow man in this life as it leads to a better world and hopefully world peace...

James Dunn

[email protected]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ohhh Brick....I do understand your need to lash out and make yourself feel better by belittling others...its what you need to do so that you can some shred of self esteem...so please lash out at me as you please as I do want others in this world to be in a better place within thier own space...use me if you will to help you thru your obvious troubles and esteem issues...I strive to help my fellow man in this life as it leads to a better world and hopefully world peace...
I have no need to "lash" out at anyone. I only need to make a few observations. You and Little Miss Kevin possess just enough paranoia and insecurity about yourselves that it just takes a feather touch to push you over the edge.

What I wonder is why someone feels the need to brag on themselves as often as Kevin does.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have no need to "lash" out at anyone. I only need to make a few observations. You and Little Miss Kevin possess just enough paranoia and insecurity about yourselves that it just takes a feather touch to push you over the edge.

What I wonder is why someone feels the need to brag on themselves as often as Kevin does.

There you go Brick....keep lashing out...make yourself feel better.....its worked for you this long it is sure to carry you thru....use me as your target as anything I can do to help a fellow human being feel better about themselves I am obligated and honored to do....

James Dunn

[email protected]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
James

You find this type often when there was no viable male role model when growing up. Some people want to be a man, but don't really know how to act around them. There seems to be a certain degree of anger involved. The "desire" to be taken seriously, and a "need" to force the issue.

Logic escapes this man. His arguments are so lacking in substance as to render his opinion baseless. Take me for instance. I have a classically trained voice very similar to Josh Groban's. I'm a guitar playing fool who has performed for really large venues as an opening act for well known artists. I've also received significant "state-wide" awards for acting in college. But, I never sought out a career in either acting or music, despite the fact that a few whom I beat out for those awards went on to stage and screen careers. I preferred a career in public service as a police officer. Now, after having been a Chief of Police at the age of 22, a federal agent (retired), and Director of Security for a multi-national corporation, I went back to school to be a registered nurse and now work in oncology. I've authored numerous feature articles for nationally circulated gun magazines and now, one book. I've had a pretty interesting life and it's not over.

I don't have to lie about these things. They are simply facts I'm willing to share. I use my real name because if I'm gonna write it, I'm gonna stand behind it.

So, Kevin has an expertise and a firm knowledge base from which to offer significant wisdom on a subject, but because he didn't pursue a career as a gunsmith, his knowledge is worthless. He's seen and done things that other "men" would find both interesting and remarkable. But his opinion is invalid because his pursuits in life haven't made his name a household word! Yet, he uses his real name because what's more important to certain men, is the willingness to stand behind their name and reputation.

Others, eagerly enter the fray, sniping from the shadows and giggling like an inbred child when he pulls the legs off grasshoppers, because he can and no one can make him stop; a male adult who has never really learned the meaning of living the life of a man. It's much easier and certainly more fun to critique others, than to have accomplished. Or perhaps, the accomplishments are really only paper accomplishments; diplomas that state certain requirements were met, with no record of actually making a difference to anyone.

Kevin has my respect.

Regards

Dan

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wish y'all would stop quoting the trolls. I go to great lengths to keep them on ignore. lol

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Wish y'all would stop quoting the trolls. I go to great lengths to keep them on ignore. lol

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
Take me for instance. I have a classically trained voice very similar to Josh Groban's.
And you want to brag on that?

So, Kevin has an expertise and a firm knowledge base from which to offer significant wisdom on a subject, but because he didn't pursue a career as a gunsmith, his knowledge is worthless.
It's a shame all that knowledge and singing with the Vienna Boys' Choir didn't also equate to better reading comprehension.

Yet, he uses his real name because what's more important to certain men, is the willingness to stand behind their name and reputation.
Or more likely he's driven by ego and a need to receive the approval of strangers.

Others, eagerly enter the fray, sniping from the shadows and giggling like an inbred child when he pulls the legs off grasshoppers, because he can and no one can make him stop; a male adult who has never really learned the meaning of living the life of a man.
Like you, for instance, with all the Josh Groban singing.

Kevin has my respect.
Follow him on Facebook. He had 85 followers the other day, you can be number 86.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

I even had myself castrated just so I could sing in the Vienna Boys' Choir ...

But I never made the 'cut'.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

same here

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by P_Weed

I even had myself castrated just so I could sing in the Vienna Boys' Choir ...

But I never made the 'cut'.
sick

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,691 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,952
Posts18,519,295
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.