Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Looks like a Phil Shoemaker hand me down.

(Said with the greatest respect for that gentleman.)

Ella

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
tomatoe stake!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wow! And only $200, plus a mere &20 for shipping! What a steal! Too bad he only has one.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd throw it up in the air and shoot it with 00 Buck. What a POS. And what nerve that seller has........

1 and done
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps he's hoping to sell the memories with it also? sick

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I sent him an email asking if he was joking about the price and his response was "Piss off"

That makes me wanna buy it. Lol

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Hello,
I thought when this item was listed that it was perhaps an error.Review of your past dealings certainly don`t support the belief that you are a novice and do not have a clue of the value of an item. Bringing this to your attention so that if someone has hijacked your computer you might take appropriate action. For a review of the comments so far about this listing visit 24Hourcampfire.com Free Classifieds Topic;I'm about ready to bid on this awesome stock- talk me out of it!
If your purpose was to be noticed and talked about you have accomplished your goal. I for one would have serious questions as to the credibility of your other listings unless this is indeed an error or a malicious attempt to smear your good name. Regards,Joe

The above is the text of the message I sent via Gunbroker to the seller. Will let everyone know if he tells me to piss off too.

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I guess I should feel appreciative that I was not told to piss off. Below is the response from the seller.I would advise that this fellow is best left to his own devices and should not be disturbed further. The one thing I had not considered was that he had made a trip completely around the bend.

After considered thought I updated my auction with the link to your chat room and raised the price to be appropriate to the fame of this stock.
Keep chatting.

-----Original Message-----
To: cdutton629 <cdutton629aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 11, 2011 3:56 pm
Subject: Question regarding GunBroker.com Item 250780761

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!! lol

Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I have always believed there is an azz for every seat
But I am not sure about this one

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Believe He Bump A Extra Zero On The First Asking Price And Two On The second Listing. Either Way, Over Priced On Both occasions..

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by cjkostic
Is that a lag bolt bedded in the forend?

Thinkin' that's why he bumped the priced, he hadn't even noticed that slick feature...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like the seller is a complete azzhat and I can't believe he posted a link to this thread.

And I don't think that stock is for a Rem 700. It may have been initially, but the lug area doesn't look right and it looks like a notch was cut out for a bolt handle behind the factory cutout?? No matter because it's a worthless piece of schitt.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Just asked him "how can you let such a beauty go so cheap"? Can't wait for the response.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 1lesfox
It would make a good fence post.

It wouldn't even make a good fence post. If it were mine I'd plant it in the ground though........to put it out of its misery whistle

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The lagbolt is an "old school" weight forward feature only done by trained professionals taught at a secret facility in Sweden. And the paint? C'mon guys, it takes texture to a whole new level! It's actually a coveted Deibach method of painting. Look closely, the extra cutout by the bolt notch is for switching from long action to short action bolts. Still a steal at $1000.00! LOL!!!!!

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Hammer47
Just asked him "how can you let such a beauty go so cheap"? Can't wait for the response.

That should be hilarious grin

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
See below the latest revision to the listing. Brings to mind an old hound dog I owned years ago;Didn`t care if you hollared at him or gave him a rap on the butt as long as you paid him some attention.

Description for Item # 250780761

Synthetic Stock with a Bell & Carlson buttplate. I believe that this is for a Remington 700. Because of the recent popularity of this stock I have raised my price. Now YOU can own a piece of internet chat room history. Check out the chatter. Laugh it up with the chuckleheads that have nothing better to do with thier lives. 24Hourcampfire.com Free Classifieds Topic;I'm about ready to bid on this awesome stock- talk me out of it Shipping and handling in the continental United States is $20. Shipping and handling anywhere else is per quotation. Texas residents add 6.25% for sales tax. Email with questions. cdutton629aol.com

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
dang it. i thought i might be able to buy it for $950, and you jackwagons had to go and ruin it for me!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

444 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,805 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,398
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.