Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by T LEE
Aw chit, a L A W

Probably came from the Tulsa gun show.

Those are last year's model. Cabelas was blowing them out for 1/2 off. I passed on them because quality went down since Remington bought the company.

laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, as a "Drunken Paranoid Cripple",....facing "Extradition" to Tennessee,....I'd better not comment.

"L.E. and the American and Mexican "Mil." are handling this, and you mouthy citizens have no experience and never ,....kvetch, blorp, plop, ....yadda......etc.

There's a [bleep]' LAHTI loose just South of my stretch,......as well as some VERY serious smaller calibers........."RPG"s have been fired with IMPUNITY at the Naco , Sonora landfill,.....for YEARS,.....little "show of power thing".

Not being a volunteer wiener, WTF would I know about any of this,....

Glad all I have to do is sit here and cut and paste.

Right,

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ah STFU ya midget crip! smile smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Wasn't there a rocket launcher confiscated in the backseat of a suv around the San Francisco area a couple of days ago? Police pulled over the under-aged 15 yr old driver and the rocker launcher was laying in plain sight.

Coincidence?.......how often are rocket launchers found in the US......in the same week?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The majority of this probably came from the Mex. Army which is as corrupt as the Cartels. The Mex. Army's who's weapons accountibility probably isn't the best. We've been supplying the Mex. Army and about every other Central Am. countries with US weapons for years.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Well, as a "Drunken Paranoid Cripple",....facing "Extradition" to Tennessee,....I'd better not comment.

"L.E. and the American and Mexican "Mil." are handling this, and you mouthy citizens have no experience and never ,....kvetch, blorp, plop, ....yadda......etc.

There's a [bleep]' LAHTI loose just South of my stretch,......as well as some VERY serious smaller calibers........."RPG"s have been fired with IMPUNITY at the Naco , Sonora landfill,.....for YEARS,.....little "show of power thing".

Not being a volunteer wiener, WTF would I know about any of this,....

Glad all I have to do is sit here and cut and paste.

Right,

GTC

Don't worry about the extridition, i'm not a crybaby like you, and go whine to the cops about an internet issue. Besides you probably wouldn't make the trip to TN. anyway, you'ld probably go into DT's and pass away enroute. smile

T
T
That last gun is a century arms thumbhole buttstock fal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Worry,....about YOU ?!

Christ the damned GNATS are more of a nuisance,.....and more frightening, Para-Meter Maid

You are a mouthy gutless coward, well known for being just that.

Go put some fresh chalk in your [bleep], and go out and mark tires,....earn yer' keep for a change

Flame away,.....

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Don't worry about the extridition, i'm not a crybaby like you, and go whine to the cops about an internet issue. Besides you probably wouldn't make the trip to TN. anyway, you'ld probably go into DT's and pass away enroute."

nothing modified here except text size.

Legal Scholar, Lecturer on "Law" here , folk.....

Some complexities of language (obviously) not needed in his employment zone,.....

Can we spell [bleep] ?

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Don't worry about the extridition, i'm not a crybaby like you, and go whine to the cops about an internet issue. Besides you probably wouldn't make the trip to TN. anyway, you'ld probably go into DT's and pass away enroute."

nothing modified here except text size.

Legal Scholar, Lecturer on "Law" here , folk.....

Some complexities of language (obviously) not needed in his employment zone,.....

Can we spell [bleep] ?

GTC

Sorry ol'great one, i hit the "i" instead of the "a" was using a cell phone. We can't all be perfect like you.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is so [bleep]' important to you (Horny Homo) that you have to type from a CELL PHONE ?!

Yup,....."Obsession" is what we have here, folks,.....

Park your disgusting and disgraceful "Man Crush", Loser1960....go find illegally parked cars,.....

You started this latest roundy round about a week ago,....apparently I was too quiet for you,.....

What's it like,....being a prick with ears,...?

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Worry,....about YOU ?!

Christ the damned GNATS are more of a nuisance,.....and more frightening, Para-Meter Maid

You are a mouthy gutless coward, well known for being just that.

Go put some fresh chalk in your [bleep], and go out and mark tires,....earn yer' keep for a change

Flame away,.....

GTC

Well known by who?? You and i don't know any of the same people. Unless you consider this internet site. But this is all, you have in life, the damn internet, you have no wife, you have no children. Hell, no children would want to ever be around, a drunken [bleep] like you. After your momma died, that was all you had.

That's a pretty sad life. You can call me what you want, but at least i have a loving wife of near thirty years and two good children and grandchildren. Your drunken ass, only has a flippen dog.

You can say what you want about my employment, but one thing is for certain, you've never done my job and never could. Your too damn scared to even serve as a reserve LEO in your own community.

That's interesting considering that you state, that you and the sheriff are tight. That along, with you claiming that you know every inch of your county. You also seem to make negative statements against LEO's in your community, as if you could do better, yet your too coward to step up to serve in your own community.

This from a person, who complains about the drugs and illegals in his community daily, yet is too scared to be involved in the apprehension of illegal drug users/dealers and illegals in his own community. Oh! that's right, your going to eliminate it all by posting articles on the internet. Yeah, that'll really fix the problem.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is so [bleep]' important to you (Horny Homo) that you have to type from a CELL PHONE ?!

Yup,....."Obsession" is what we have here, folks,.....

Park your disgusting and disgraceful "Man Crush", Loser1960....go find illegally parked cars,.....

You started this latest roundy round about a week ago,....apparently I was too quiet for you,.....

What's it like,....being a prick with ears,...?

GTC

No i'm at work and don't have a regular computer with me at this time. I checked what was going on, on this site and i responded, do i need your permission, considering i was here before you showed up??

No your the one who makes your little smart assed comments days after, i don't even respond to you. Why do you make the comments weeks later? On threads that have nothing to do with the original disagreement.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Got a head's up for you,....your postings over the last 8 days are CLEARLY trolling,...and one was a DIRECT attack,....

I'm real cool IGNORING your blither,....BUT am going to respond in kind , when attacked,.....the difference being that I can bring clear and concise language and FACT to my posts,....

all you can bring is the SAME [bleep]' litany ,.....over and over ad infinitum.

You have ANY idea about how many times you've posted this SAME garbage, This "Go out and be an Auxiulliary Para-Meter Maid" and I'll than relate to you,....yadda........?

You're [bleep]" A JOHN I'm going to keep "making little smart assed comments" about you, you mouthy stalking prick,....until some time as you CLEAR MY BACK TRAIL,....

Any how,....let's hear about my upcoming "Extridition" to Tenn. by your "Sheriff, and D.A.",....for "THREATENING you".

That looks like the stuff of imnternet LEGEND there, Retardo. At this point comic relief (albeit somewhat bizarre) is welcome.

Than repeat your vow that you NEVER discuss internet issues with "L.E.", and just do this to jerk chains, cuz' people are "Paranoid"

Feel like you're being seriously [bleep] WITH ?

Please,....elaborate.

....cuz' you ARE.

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got a head's up for you,....your postings over the last 8 days are CLEARLY trolling,...and one was a DIRECT attack,....

I'm real cool IGNORING your blither,....BUT am going to respond in kind , when attacked,.....the difference being that I can bring clear and concise language and FACT to my posts,....

all you can bring is the SAME [bleep]' litany ,.....over and over ad infinitum.

You have ANY idea about how many times you've posted this SAME garbage, This "Go out and be an Auxiulliary Para-Meter Maid" and I'll than relate to you,....yadda........?

You're [bleep]" A JOHN I'm going to keep "making little smart assed comments" about you, you mouthy stalking prick,....until some time as you CLEAR MY BACK TRAIL,....

Any how,....let's hear about my upcoming "Extridition" to Tenn. by your "Sheriff, and D.A.",....for "THREATENING you".

That looks like the stuff of imnternet LEGEND there, Retardo. At this point comic relief (albeit somewhat bizarre) is welcome.

Than repeat your vow that you NEVER discuss internet issues with "L.E.", and just do this to jerk chains, cuz' people are "Paranoid"

Feel like you're being seriously [bleep] WITH ?

Please,....elaborate.

....cuz' you ARE.

GTC

The fact, not fiction is you can't or won't do a damn thing in your community but complain about the issues. Your too damn coward to do anything else. You expect someone else to do the hands on work for you. So that's what you consider Reserve Deputies in your community, Aux. Para-meter maids?

Well at least they're out there making arrests and assisting in the removal of druggies and illegals. What the heck, after all these years of "Cut & Paste" have you accomplished??

The illegals & drugs are still coming across the border. Yet you won't or can't even stand up and help deal with the issue in your own community. That's pretty coward or selfish on your part. If the issue is so important to you, you'ld think that you'ld be out there leading from the front instead of hiding behind a computer.

As far as me showing my friends what happens on this site. It's open to the public, it isn't some secret society, that you believe it is or wished that it was. As far as your extradiction, i told them like i did you, you aren't worth the time & money. Plus, your just an old man with nothing else in his life.

But i think it's funny that you run out and get a report, for an internet issue. What a puss you really are, do you go around screaming, Momma, Momma, hunters picking on me again. But i've never expected or seen much more from little smurfs.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
On 9-7, ....unprompted, right outta' the blue,....this

"So tell us how many illegals or drug dealers have you apprehended in your community? The answer is NONE. Why haven't you done that? You talk the talk, but are incapible of walking the walk.

Why don't you become a member of your local S.O Reserve Program and go out on the street and do some hands on apprehension of illegals or drug users/dealers? The answer is your too coward to do any hands on involvement and want someone else to do it for you.

You won't or can't even stand up, and do anything within your own community. Yet, you trash talk to anyone who doesn't belive as you, or who tries to involve some reality into the situation.

Why don't you lead by example and do more then type on the computer, about how bad the situation is and get involved. Go get involved from the street level to rid your community of illegals & druggies. What's your excuse for not doing this???"

Same [bleep]' line,....OVER and OVER, and....

Your chit is old, Lame, and tired,.....you twist words, and than duck, and deny,.....

"As far as your extradiction, i told them like i did you, you aren't worth the time & money."

Look Azzwhole, would you just kindly show US, what you showed THEM,...that's grounds for extradition ?

PUT THE POST RELATING TO THE "CRIME" UP, Dilwad.

"But i think it's funny that you run out and get a report, for an internet issue."

The "internet issue" discussed :

"Your a scrawny short little [bleep], i'll beat you like a rented mule. Little man, i'm 6' 4" 240, I can pick you up and slam you to the ground. Meet you where, with all AZ boyz, to back you up, no little fella, i want this one on one, so you know i've been there. No little man, i've got all the time in the world, 20 years no problem, your easy to find. "

Yup, filed a complaint locally, and with the Feds. From your perspective that's funnier than all get out, I guess.
It DOES put you in a rather peculiar position, though,.....that "Held to a higher standard" bit taken into consideration. You DO know that your little rant above is somewhat over the line,....DON'T YOU ?

You follow me around [bleep]' with me,...you're not going on ignore,.....you're going to be treated in kind,....leave me alone, and I'd just be tickled to do the same to you..

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On 9-7, ....unprompted, right outta' the blue,....this

"So tell us how many illegals or drug dealers have you apprehended in your community? The answer is NONE. Why haven't you done that? You talk the talk, but are incapible of walking the walk.

Why don't you become a member of your local S.O Reserve Program and go out on the street and do some hands on apprehension of illegals or drug users/dealers? The answer is your too coward to do any hands on involvement and want someone else to do it for you.

You won't or can't even stand up, and do anything within your own community. Yet, you trash talk to anyone who doesn't belive as you, or who tries to involve some reality into the situation.

Why don't you lead by example and do more then type on the computer, about how bad the situation is and get involved. Go get involved from the street level to rid your community of illegals & druggies. What's your excuse for not doing this???"

Same [bleep]' line,....OVER and OVER, and....

Your chit is old, Lame, and tired,.....you twist words, and than duck, and deny,.....

"As far as your extradiction, i told them like i did you, you aren't worth the time & money."

Look Azzwhole, would you just kindly show US, what you showed THEM,...that's grounds for extradition ?

PUT THE POST RELATING TO THE "CRIME" UP, Dilwad.

"But i think it's funny that you run out and get a report, for an internet issue."

The "internet issue" discussed :

"Your a scrawny short little [bleep], i'll beat you like a rented mule. Little man, i'm 6' 4" 240, I can pick you up and slam you to the ground. Meet you where, with all AZ boyz, to back you up, no little fella, i want this one on one, so you know i've been there. No little man, i've got all the time in the world, 20 years no problem, your easy to find. "

Yup, filed a complaint locally, and with the Feds. From your perspective that's funnier than all get out, I guess.
It DOES put you in a rather peculiar position, though,.....that "Held to a higher standard" bit taken into consideration. You DO know that your little rant above is somewhat over the line,....DON'T YOU ?

You follow me around [bleep]' with me,...you're not going on ignore,.....you're going to be treated in kind,....leave me alone, and I'd just be tickled to do the same to you..

GTC

Whew, red print aren't you all that. Did you just figure out how to do that? Well shorty, you post it, and if i feel like responding i will. Why don't you see if Rick will sell you this place, then you can pick who you want in your secret society. If not get over it, it's the net. Good night

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Why would they use a rocket-launcher up here? Their business operates in the shadows, to the tune of about $100 million a day. Start flinging high-end military stuff around and we take notice.

Ain't got no idea really but I'd guess those weapons were going South. Be interesting to know where that rocket-launcher and C4 came from.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Birdy;

Ever figure that maybe, just maybe, the narco-terrorists are also selling that stuff to folks who have bad intentions for folks here, and don't deal with drugs? Not that there are any people in the world like that, and not like we don't have evidence of some of them here and getting here via central and south America and Mexico...

And, as for it going south....yeah, you can just waltz right into your local shop and buy a rocket launcher, or just pick one up from our poorly guarded, poorly inventoried military bases...

So much easier to do that here than to get one south of the border or in central America, where no civil wars have been fought in the last 30 years, where all of their military hardware is scrupulously inventoried and guarded to the highest ethical and professional standards in the world, and all commerce is so heavily regulated...
Yep, it had to be going South, right?

Right....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Ever figure that maybe, just maybe, the narco-terrorists are also selling that stuff to folks who have bad intentions for folks here, and don't deal with drugs?

Sure, just that they ain't actually set 'em of here yet, and the odds of this by-chance being an isolated shipment of such seems pretty small.

They have however, been setting 'em off on the other side of that little river regularly.

And, as for it going south....yeah, you can just waltz right into your local shop and buy a rocket launcher, or just pick one up from our poorly guarded, poorly inventoried military bases...

Ergo.... it would be interesting to know where that stuff came from.

Yep, it had to be going South, right?

What I wrote was...

"Ain't got no idea really but I'd guess those weapons were going South." and gave reasons for such.

A lot of chaos in Mexico, and much evil. So ya, that rocket and explosives coulda come from there. Or these things could have even been a DoJ plant, who knows?

By and large though, the cartels have a track record of not wanting to get us all riled up. Heck you've no doubt seen the pics I've posted, of eerie quiet along our side of the Border just 100 yards from Hell... while about 37 billion dollars per year in illegal contraband quietly passes to the tune of 100 million dollars a day.

The estimated equivalent of 150 semi trucks of dope a day rolling up I 35 day in day out. Nary a peep from anyone.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,480
Posts18,490,125
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.