Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Let me think. It is a beautiful spring day, and all the bears are coming out of hibernation, including the ones in Alaska. Big Stick is out scouting the underbrush and generally have a good time as it is a beautiful day. All of a sudden he hears a rustling off to his right. He looks to see what it is and is horrified by the sight of it. It is.....

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
... our own beloved Rick Bin, having forgotten his roll of Charmin, a tear runnunig down his face, wondering why no one told him that there are nettles in this neck of the woods too. In emergency mode, he is reaching for...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the only thing that is at hand, Big Stick's chain saw......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
in order to trim away some of the Devil's Club he sat on. Unfortunately Big Stick's saw was out of gas. As Rick stood there chain saw in hand with his pants at his ankles out from behind a tree steps...

Is it Friday yet?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

<br>...an Eskimo woman with a smile on her face. With all the missing teeth, it's a little hard to tell if she is smiling or grimacing, but Rick hopes she is happy to see him [Linked Image].
<br>She sees he is in trouble, so she immediately whips out her....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
long range spotting scope

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
...because in the distance she sees a vessel coming in to shore...is that BW? Following her gaze, Rick lets the chainsaw slip from his grasp as Big Stick....

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37, verse 4.

"The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt." Proverbs 12:27
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
***Time Out!!!*****
<br>
<br>I just wanna say right now that if Osama Bin Laden is incorporated into this story, I will thow my monitor out the window and never come back to this site....for at least an hour....
<br>
<br>***Game On!!!***

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
***Time Out***
<br>
<br>If my beloved JLH ends up here, I'm packing up and joining Monster Gore and her try for Tenn Senator!
<br>
<br>***Game On***
<br>
<br>... asks, "Can I potty next?"
<br>
<br>In the water, comes a ship, and the Captain is BW, with a smile on his face, cause the duct tape he used to patch up the holes is still holding... he's proud, Alaskan Proud!
<br>
<br>Mean while, the lady is wondering whom to "attack" first...
<br>

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
of the fact that his ship is loaded to the gunnels with Charmin. He has taken on the personal crusade that the Alaskan natives will be denied any more ICBMs.
<br>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But..... to everyones surprise, Stick stands there gawking at this eskimo maiden, he is eyeing her FEET!..... She has the feet of the sasquach! And is indeed the grand daughter of the most famous sasquach in Alaska who is......

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
big hunter!!!! He's the best hunter and gatherer of the sasquatch family!!! He once found a .416 and lots of ammo left behind by some bear hunters he scared off, and is now the best shot in Alaska! Anyways, right at this moment, he is looking for his granddaughter with the sasquatch feet.....

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
...who is actually Rosie O'Sama, unshaven! Under her massive folds of flabby skin under the chin, she pulls out...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A little bug with many legs, can crawl right side up or wrong side down. She exclaims,"WHAT'S THIS??

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
... and is told that it's a bug native to the Dakotas, called a "Daschle", which is famous for its trick of...

Own Drummer sez:

"The only gun control needed: 3 bullets, 1 hole."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Glowing in the dark, thus being used by sasquach for "headlights" To find their "victoms" who squeel like stuck pigs when "spotted" by lights 9 feet above the ground......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Time out!!! I need another night cap for this one...

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well there they all stand in a circle with love in their eyes and hunger in their bellies when there is suddenly great crashing and gnashing sounds coming from deep in the woods followed by..............................................

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
... a sream !!! it wasn't an ordinary scream it was the kind that makes a persons blood run cold, but what ever it was from nobody could tell..................

Take your children hunting, saves hunting for your children.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
...except Big Hunter! The scream came from his Sasquach wife! Because he secretely kissed the toothless woman, she wants a divorce. She gets half of his Brittish Double rifle. He now hunts with a Purdy "single shot", she has Damascus conduit.
<br>As this is happening, BW's ship takes on water, lots of it. No worry, his ship contains a built-in water absorber, made by charmin. He manitains afloat, long enough to...
<br>

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (257wthbylover, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 2500HD, 65 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,124
Posts18,502,421
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.