Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I am looking to purchase a CZ 452 Style 22lr (Black Synthetic Stock,Matte Nickle Finish) I believe the item number is 02020. It looks like a nice rifle, it has a adjustable trigger which I like, Does anyone have one? I would like some feedback on this rifle before I purchase one. Thanks Tom

Last edited by savage223; 09/23/11.
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You have your CZ models mixed up.

The American is a walnut classic stocked rifle with polished blue and no sights.

The CZ "Style" is the Black synthetic Euro styled Monte Carlo stock with a nickle finish and no sites.

Last edited by jim62; 09/23/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Thanks,but thats the way it was listed on gunbroker

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by savage223
Thanks,but thats the way it was listed on gunbroker

Nothing posted on Gunbroker is proof read for accuracy.

A listing could say CZs were made by Winchester and somebody out there would believe it. wink

The facts are posted here(with pictures)-

www.cz-usa.com/

Last edited by jim62; 09/23/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
V
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
V
I know a buddy that squirrel hunts with a Style model .22lr and he loves it, I have seen it shoot at the range and it shoots 3/4 to 1 inch 5 shot groups at 50 yds with any given mid priced ammo.............HB

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
CZ makes quality firearms, Check out rimfire central. Their a bunch of great folks who know everthing about the CZ rimfire. Be sure to check out Sophia's sticky's, She is well informed.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by bethalhntr
CZ makes quality firearms, Check out rimfire central. Their a bunch of great folks who know everthing about the CZ rimfire. Be sure to check out Sophia's sticky's, She is well informed.

I think you will find there is at LEAST as much CZ knowledge experience here as on RFC.

RFC is a great site for the easily impressed(newbies)

For example- I owned at least a dozen CZ rifles before Sophia even owned her first. Simply posting "sticky" threads does not quality one as an expert on much of anything.

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by bethalhntr

I think you will find there is at LEAST as much CZ knowledge experience here as on RFC.

RFC is a great site for the easily impressed(newbies)

For example- I owned at least a dozen CZ rifles before Sophia even owned her first. Simply posting "sticky" threads does not quality one as an expert on much of anything.

You are probably right Jim, It was an alternative for Savage to make an informed decision.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
CZ makes some really accurate stuff and has for years. I am no expert, but my 453 American shoots bug holes. Love the trigger on that unit.

[Linked Image]

This is from the CZ website -- the Style.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have the silhouette model that is same as you describe, except in blue, and its a very nice rifle . It came with a threaded barrel and the accuracy with heavy bullets(SSS) thru the can is great. I would recommend them to any one who is looking for a accurate cost effective field gun.
I also have a BRNO Mod 1 thats much older but just as neat, 3 leaf sights for 50,75,100 and dead on. It looks like a mini M-70 Win. No trouble chewing a 1" hole at 50yds with most ammo that I've tried with either rifle.

NRA Benefactor
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am in the process of installing a timney on my 452. The trigger swap was eaasy but I am cautious with the inletting. I am hoping to have it shooting this weekend.

the_shootist, thanks for the photo.

Randy

Praise the Lord for full Salvation
Christ Still lives upon the throne
And I know the blood still cleansess
Deeper than the sin has gone
Lester Roloff

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (44mc, 007FJ, 7887mm08, 35, 10Glocks, 11 invisible), 1,349 guests, and 862 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,869
Posts18,478,696
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.