Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Yeah, yeah...I know...it has it's share of ego-centrics and what not, but I have learned so much from all of you.

Some things have been very humbling.

On the 20th, my daughter was in labor, and in distress. I posted here, asking for your prayers for our family. I received many encouraging responses, for which I am very thankful. It's good to know that a man can be bolstered here, when needed. I got PM's concerning the outcome, and I just received a very special note of prayer in my mail box. I won't mention any names...you know who you are, and the Lord does too. I just want to say thanks for helping us to harness the most powerful force in all of life.

I am not a perfect reflection of Christ...yet...but I will be someday soon. I'm sure it shows from time to time on this board, as we all have our passions, and they sometimes rule over me. I ask your forgiveness for my shortcomings.

My daughter and new grand daughter are fine now. My wife is staying with them to help them get settled, and it's very hard for me to be without my best friend for this long. She has been by my side for 32 years, and she does so much around here that might go un-noticed, until one has to take up the slack in her absence. At a time when I am endeavoring to rebound from all of the challenges of the past week, it was a real boost to be able to draw strength from you.

It's what sharing a campfire is about, sometimes.

Thanks

GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
you are welcome. Glad to hear the Good News. Thanks Lord and praise and glory be to You for prayers answered.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Glad it all worked out - prayer is always good.
Best wishes to the new momma and grandchild.
Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Glad to hear it worked out. Power of prayer is pretty mighty.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Very happy to hear it is all working out, praise God.

Soon your wife will be home and things back to normal.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This is the second piece of good news of answered prayer I have received tonight!

I am very glad things are working out. You are very blessed to have a wife and family as you do.

Prayers continue!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
This is a great place. When you need it the most, the people here really shine and step up to the plate.

Congraduations on your new Grand-baby.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Awesome news and I'm glad we can ask each other for prayers here and can see the power prayer has. I have also been humbled how members here come to each others aid if needed.

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Glad it all worked out - prayer is always good.
Best wishes to the new momma and grandchild.
Mark

Same here. Good to hear. BTW that was a very nice post.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Very cool.. Nice post, and congrats on good fortune...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Praise God.

Jesus is Lord.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks be that all went well.

Quando Omni Moritati
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Glad that all is well, LR.

There used to be an area here called, "Christ At The Campfire". Though it is gone, the members who posted there are not.

God bless your family.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

214 members (673, 444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 27 invisible), 1,601 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,070
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.