Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RickBin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
NOSLER RECOVERY ACT MAKES AMMUNITION MORE AFFORDABLE

Bend, Ore � August 1, 2011 � Nosler, Inc. officially announces the new Nosler Recovery Act promoting NoslerCustom� Trophy Grade� Ammunition. On the heels of the successful Sportsman�s Stimulus Plan that Nosler rolled out last winter, the Recovery Act will offer a much larger selection of available cartridges comprised of all red-box, Trophy Grade Ammunition.

For every two boxes of Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition purchased, an identical box can be redeemed for free through Nosler, Inc. In order to become eligible, Recovery Act participants must complete and send in the official redemption form along with the UPC codes of the purchased ammunition to Nosler�s headquarters in Bend, Ore. When the redemption form and UPC codes have been received at Nosler, the free ammunition (based on purchase amount) will be sent out at no additional charge. The dates of the Nosler Recovery Act will take place August 1 through December 1, 2011 and there is no limit on quantity of redemptions per customer.

For further details of the Nosler Recovery Act along with a complete listing of all eligible cartridges and redemption forms, please visit www.nosler.com or call 800-285-3701 and ask for the sales department. Please send redemption forms along with UPC codes to:

Nosler, Inc.
Attn: Sales Dept.
P.O. Box 671
Bend, OR 97709-0671

-###-

For a 2011 Nosler� and NoslerCustom� catalog featuring the entire line of AccuBond�, Ballistic Tip�, Ballistic Tip� Lead Free, Partition�, E-Tip�, Solids�, Custom Competition�, Sporting Handgun�, CT Ballistic Silvertip� Bullets, Trophy Grade� Ammunition, NoslerCustom� Ammunition and Cartridge Brass, and NoslerCustom� Rifles contact: Nosler, Inc., P.O. Box 671, Bend, Oregon 97709, 800-285-3701 or www.nosler.com

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks Rick! I've got to take advantage of this...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
What do the fire members think of the Nosler deal on the Custom Rifle for less than $1500?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yet another reason I'm a Nosler fan! While Barnes was busy siding with HCI or whatever they call themselves these days, Nosler is trying to "stimulate" the hunting community without having to resort to treason.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

"Normal" isn't coming back; Jesus is!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gotta love Nosler.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B2

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
That reminds me, i need to walk down there at lunch and see if they have any seconds i need. To expensive to buy their mainline stuff but they have good deals on seconds.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just took advantage of this; .30-06 150 gr NPTs. Good price + free box + free shipping = a great deal. The .30-06 165 Accubond loads are really priced well.

Expat

"There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men." - Robert Heinlein
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CAPITALIST
Yet another reason I'm a Nosler fan! While Barnes was busy siding with HCI or whatever they call themselves these days, Nosler is trying to "stimulate" the hunting community without having to resort to treason.

Who told you the Barnes people were sidng with HCI?!?! I know the Brooks family personally and a stronger defender of 2nd amendment rights and freedoms you would be hard pressed to find.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Considering that Ceribus/Remington now owns Barnes, I doubt they would even say hello to an anti-gun group.

As far as the Nosler recovery plan goes, it would be nice if they offered it on the components. I don't shoot factory ammo, but use alot of Nosler Bullets.

I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by CAPITALIST

Who told you the Barnes people were sidng with HCI?!?! I know the Brooks family personally and a stronger defender of 2nd amendment rights and freedoms you would be hard pressed to find.

I'm sure you saw the thread early last year entitled "Barnes Bullet Company & The Califoria Condor" March 28, 2010.

Call it "just business", but it was wrong. Ask the California guys, I'm just a messenger.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

"Normal" isn't coming back; Jesus is!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have tried to fight the Condor - Lead Ban lies. If anyone in the firearms community is involved with this nonsense they should be treated to a Zumbo moment.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I really like Nosler ammo, but haven't been able to get want I want for a while. For example, I bought a few boxes of their very good 260gr AccuBond loads. It basically resembles a 250gr .340 round--makes the rifle pretty versatile. I don't know if it's the fire, but it's not been unavailable for over a year. I would be buying it, if they sold it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Offer void in Alaska and Hawaii , like we're not part of the USA. Oh well, I still like the Partitions and will continue to shoot them.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
barnes sold out to the dogs of the world?back to nosler then

S
sep Offline
S
There's nothing wrong with Nosler bullets and what this shows is they are having a hard time selling their loaded ammo in this competitive market. So, they offer buy two get one free. It's just business.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
yet, I cannot find anyone with 7-08 Nosler Accubonds in stock. no gun shops have 2 boxes. most have none. Bass Pro had one.

N
N
Would be nice to take advantage of, but they are out of stock for 7mm stw, 160 grain.....

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I wish they loaded for the 280 Rem.

Take nothing I say personal, remember....it's just the interweb!

ROLLTIDE

YANKEE'S

new yorkistan SUCKS!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 22kHornet, 2500HD, 22magnut, 257 mag, 44 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,568
Posts18,510,712
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.