Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Thank goodness that kitschy twit is done. The sound of her voice is like fingernails on a chalk board to me...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If she's dumb, Mr Spongeincompetas, she's still thrice as smart as you.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The hate for Sarah really is something to behold. And some try and suggest the media doesn't have the influence on them as it does on the rest of the numb masses. Too funny.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nobody "hates" Sarah. People are smart enough to realize we already have one moron in the oval office, to elect Sarah is like changing seats on the Titanic...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't hate her at all, infact I like her. She is just out of her leauge. ymmv

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I have long been puzzled by the mania over Sarah Palin and, frankly, have suffered abuse here on the 'Fire because of my lack of enthusiasm for her. I suspect that, in a year or two, Palin will be relegated to political obscurity.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
When the demoncraps do it their refered to as "sheeple"....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by efw
Thank goodness that kitschy twit is done. The sound of her voice is like fingernails on a chalk board to me...

That's a well-reasoned position from which to oppose her as a candidate.

Don't fret though, VAnimrod will be along shortly to remind Palin supporters that the only reason for their support is because she is an attractive woman.

You guys crack me up sometimes! smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Something changed in the last few days and I want to know what.

The American public isn't quite ready. Another dose of RINO with a side order of neocon is required. Those who have woken up are going to have to wait for the dipshits that surround them to be roused from slumber.

Add to that the ongoing battles to subdue and re-closet the liberals is taking longer than I had hoped and the salvation that Team R cheerleaders believe awaits them in 012 is going to be a big disappointment.

The suffering continues... and grows... as the downward spiral accelerates and intensifies.

Team R hasn't learned their lesson.
Get ready for more reach across the aisle, more tolerance, more compromise and more of the same old bullshit that got the nation where it is today.

The American public isn't ready yet.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Sarah�s announcement at this late stage in the race, simply does not fit, does not add up, some parts are missing

Bow:

I have been telling you for a long time that she has been playing you along with lots of other folks. At this point I am surprised that you don't express that you feel cheap and used.

Simply put Palin is/has been in it for the attention and money. Running for anything would force her to stop criticizing and start doing. Not going to happen! Palin is looking for her next pay check and you guys need to stop paying her any attention.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by efw

She is not gone, not by a long shot.

That Screech will be in your face every night on Fox. The only way she would have been "gone" is if she had run and been chewed up in her first debate. Like I said she is dumb but not that dumb.

If it was really about God and Family she would take her booty, move back to Alaska, and eschew the adulation of her claque. Not a chance, there are still several hayseeds left to be fleeced.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bighorn
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
She's already making more money with this new found popularity than she ever would as president. Not that I think that's all there is, but it's one dam tough job and I don't believe she has it in her. She's more of a hit and run politian. She will do way more good as a speaker and cheerleader. At least what she espouces is conservative, the way she governed....not so much.

Well said......

Not even close�as I have asked many times before�

What are the memoirs of the first woman POTUS worth?
Or even a book about the first women to run at the top of the ticket for POTUS?

Moving from her role as point guard to cheerleader has killed any hope of more bestsellers.
Sarah will now lose tons of money as just another pundit.
What will her announcement do to �The Undefeated� movie sales at Wal-Mart, coming the day after?

And her record of how Sarah governed speaks for itself.
That is one FACT you can�t change�Palin came onto the national stage because of her record in Alaska.

Look elsewhere for the reasons Why.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

The American public isn't quite ready. Another dose of RINO with a side order of neocon is required. Those who have woken up are going to have to wait for the dipshits that surround them to be roused from slumber.

Add to that the ongoing battles to subdue and re-closet the liberals is taking longer than I had hoped and the salvation that Team R cheerleaders believe awaits them in 012 is going to be a big disappointment.

The suffering continues... and grows... as the downward spiral accelerates and intensifies.

Team R hasn't learned their lesson.
Get ready for more reach across the aisle, more tolerance, more compromise and more of the same old bullshit that got the nation where it is today.

The American public isn't ready yet.

u got it right.......

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Good girl, Spanker! What a good girl!
(The Spanker wags her tail)

Posting on a "Palin" thread and not writing "bra".

Good girl...here's a treat.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One thing that is undeniable, here on the fire, and in the msm, and in the blogs, and etc, Palin gets more attention than anyone including Obama and Hunter1960.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ironbender

Bra and I throw in Perky and Screech. Does that do it for you?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by ironbender

Bra and I throw in Perky and Screech. Does that do it for you?

Hey! Good job. You're a weiner.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
...and by weiner, I mean dumbazz! smile

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I did the best I could.

I have always supported Sarah for her RECORD of bringing transparency and reform into every level of government that she has served.
Her record of taking on the fat cats and the corruption in and out of the Government and on both sides of the aisle.
And her record of standing tall and sticking to her guns no matter how vile and evil the incoming flack became.
Of never quitting, NEVER QUITTING, except to outflank her enemies and move up and on.
I can find no one else who has done that.

Sarah�s announcement at this late stage in the race, simply does not fit, does not add up, some parts are missing.

For example, the recent changes and additions to her staff is just one of several strong indications that Sarah was stepping into the batter�s box and now raises questions. Why?

The quick and dirty answer today is given as the danger and high personal cost to her and her family. She has two small kids, one with special needs.

These are all true and valid reasons, but they were know factors a long time ago.

Bows---I know it might be a little early but what do your people tell you about the REAL reason she quit (again)? Do you suspect a conspiracy? Perhaps BHO's Chicago people got to her and threatened her family?

Didn't we have some type of bet?

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Nobody "hates" Sarah. People are smart enough to realize we already have one moron in the oval office, to elect Sarah is like changing seats on the Titanic...

smile smile smile

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,034 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,760
Posts18,495,496
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.