Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BCBrian
Very sad news indeed. For her to not run is truly a waste of a great mind. She had deep insight and a formidable intellect.

For the love of God, please admit yourself to the nearest mental hospital ASAP!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Seventy-two percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents surveyed by McClatchy-Marist last month said they wouldn't welcome a Palin presidential run.

They is ascared of her.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

Seventy-two percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents surveyed by McClatchy-Marist last month said they wouldn't welcome a Palin presidential run.

They is ascared of her.
yup....she is tough as nails/grit i say.....putin up with the so-called reporters....if i was Todd there would be black eye's and loose teeth all over the place smile....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bea175
I love Sarah and would vote for her over any other if she had run.
Me too

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Nobody "hates" Sarah. People are smart enough to realize we already have one moron in the oval office, to elect Sarah is like changing seats on the Titanic...

Quote of the string, wish I'd said it.
It's better to tell the truth, Spanker

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I get to only imagine the numbers of azzholes, queers, and commies that (as opposed to who) would have croaked from malignant hypertension had she been elected.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I spake the truth.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ironbender

They is ascared of her.

Damn right they are because her nomination would have been the end of the Republican Party for decades.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
They is [b]ascared[/b] of her.
[/quote]

Help me out with that word? How about scared or afraid?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 10/06/11.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by eyeball
I get to only imagine the numbers of azzholes, queers, and commies that (as opposed to who) would have croaked from malignant hypertension had she been elected.

Once again we must understand that she did not run for anything so being elected.... come on..... There are no dog catcher spots to run for!

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
What, I couldn't hope?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Some really funny schidt...

First, the "pitbull with lipstick" quits her day job because she's afraid those mean nasty demoncraps (you know the ones... who fear her) are going to run her trought the wringer and cause financial ruin. Secondly she quits again... as a presidental contender. What was it? She finally figured out she was in over her head OR maybe the party really didn't want to deal with her agressive nature? Sarah isn't a team player, say it isn't so.

Oh, that's right, she never announced herself as a canidate so she couldn't quit. She's not that stupid. For if she did her gravy train would come to a screaching halt.

Send your contributions to: Sarah Palin getyourazebackto alsaka fund.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She knew she couldn't even beat Michelle Bachmann.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by okok

September Red State Poll:

FIRST CHOICE: From the current list of Republican presidential candidates, who is your FIRST choice?
Sarah Palin 52.6%
Herman Cain 21.4%
Ron Paul 10.1%
Rick Perry 7.2%
Mitt Romney 2.4%
Newt Gingrich 2.0%
Michele Bachmann 1.1%.

Christie, Giuliani, Huntsman, G. Johnson, R. Santorum, B Roemer, all less than 1%.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You and OKOK stop being so Mean to Sarah or Bowslinger will come and yell bad things at you!

Palin likes the lime light and we provide it for her, but.... We don't have to give her any money. Unless she is riding a pole at the Bush Company! The Bush Company does not have a pole though.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by okok

September Red State Poll:

FIRST CHOICE: From the current list of Republican presidential candidates, who is your FIRST choice?
Sarah Palin 52.6%
Herman Cain 21.4%
Ron Paul 10.1%
Rick Perry 7.2%
Mitt Romney 2.4%
Newt Gingrich 2.0%
Michele Bachmann 1.1%.

Christie, Giuliani, Huntsman, G. Johnson, R. Santorum, B Roemer, all less than 1%.

Earth to Bows---She was NOT I repeat NOT a candidate.

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
She's already making more money with this new found popularity than she ever would as president. Not that I think that's all there is, but it's one dam tough job and I don't believe she has it in her. She's more of a hit and run politian. She will do way more good as a speaker and cheerleader. At least what she espouces is conservative, the way she governed....not so much.

Caribou:

I agree with almost everything you have said! She is far more effective as a cheerleader and on the sidelines. As long as she has her cheers down on paper, practices them and does not stray from her lines she is spot on!

You are also right about her ability to make money because that is what it has always been about! If she ran for Pres and got her ass chewed up in a debate; where she would have to think and speak on the fly her value would be squat. So yes by staying on the sidelines her value is still high. But when you sick-o-fans see through her dog and pony show and stop waiting on her every word, she will just fade away!

Please let her fade away!

Not even close�as I have asked many times before�

What are the memoirs of the first woman POTUS worth?
Or even a book about the first women to run at the top of the ticket for POTUS?

Moving from her role as point guard to cheerleader has killed any hope of more bestsellers.
Sarah will now lose tons of money as just another pundit.
What will her announcement do to �The Undefeated� movie sales at Wal-Mart, coming the day after?

And her record of how Sarah governed speaks for itself.
That is one FACT you can�t change�Palin came onto the national stage because of her record in Alaska.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
You really are obsessed, and not in a good way. You know that, right?

TRH/derby-type obsession with international bankers and Ron Paul level, but with an weird sexual undercurrent to it...

You seriously may need help.

That ain't a joke.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

What are the memoirs of the first woman POTUS worth?
Or even a book about the first women to run at the top of the ticket for POTU

Bow:

Get you dic& out of your hand and PLEASE understand that she is not, has not and will not be running for anything anymore. I would love to play for the Steelers someday but the reality is I am not a football player at any level just like Palin is not a candidate at any level. Once she took her ball and went home she sealed the deal on being accepted as a serious candidate for anything from that point on. The only exception is in the mind of the sic o-fan fan club that about 200 people like yourself belong to. Palin offered nothing to the GOP other than something to laugh at every time she opens her mouth. She excites the base but that base is growing smaller every time she makes an appearance.

The lady is less viable than Bachmann in a primary and only causes the GOP to loose more possible votes in a general election. Your pole numbers must have been taken in your house because the rest of the world moved on away from Palin 6 months ago!

Ok zip your pants up now!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 10/06/11.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I say you're wrong on her future plans. Sen. Kyle is in his last term. She bought a home in AZ.. I say she is going to run to replace Sen. Kyle's seat. Six years of that will burnish her credentials for "other plans". laugh

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 56 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,801
Posts18,496,314
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.