Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes, an exact quote.

The following is the letter former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin sent to supporters Wednesday night.
October 5, 2011
Wasilla, Alaska
After much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States.

As always, my family comes first and obviously Todd and I put great consideration into family life before making this decision. When we serve, we devote ourselves to God, family and country. My decision maintains this order.
My decision is based upon a review of what common sense Conservatives and Independents have accomplished, especially over the last year. I believe that at this time I can be more effective in a decisive role to help elect other true public servants to office � from the nation�s governors to Congressional seats and the Presidency. We need to continue to actively and aggressively help those who will stop the �fundamental transformation� of our nation and instead seek the restoration of our greatness, our goodness and our constitutional republic based on the rule of law.
From the bottom of my heart I thank those who have supported me and defended my record throughout the years, and encouraged me to run for President. Know that by working together we can bring this country back � and as I�ve always said, one doesn�t need a title to help do it.
I will continue driving the discussion for freedom and free markets, including in the race for President where our candidates must embrace immediate action toward energy independence through domestic resource developments of conventional energy sources, along with renewables. We must reduce tax burdens and onerous regulations that kill American industry, and our candidates must always push to minimize government to strengthen the economy and allow the private sector to create jobs.
Those will be our priorities so Americans can be confident that a smaller, smarter government that is truly of the people, by the people, and for the people can better serve this most exceptional nation.
In the coming weeks I will help coordinate strategies to assist in replacing the President, re-taking the Senate, and maintaining the House.
Thank you again for all your support. Let�s unite to restore this country!
God bless America.
�Sarah Palin

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A US Congressional Seat doesn't count? laugh You folks are such a joke.

By some folks in Texas. President requires votes from a lot of other States, a lot of which see him as not quite right. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
he's just beclowning himself by pretending he doesn't know what we're referring to. but, of course, what else can you do when your guy has an unblemished record of failure in real primaries?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
[Linked Image]

grin

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by Wildalaska
Paulhitler, like his fellow travelors in the Occupy Wall Street movement, stands for hate. I doubt the US will elect another hater like Barack. Once burned...

WildsiegpaulAlaska ™�2002-2011
Wow.

Why wow...you dont see the blatant similarities?
I'm generally not for IQ tests before voting but...~chuckle~

Thats good, for if you are a Paulbot you would probably fail.

WildespeciallycivicAlaska ��2002-2011

Es ist nichts schrecklicher als eine t�tige Unwissenheit.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Paulhitler, like his fellow travelors in the Occupy Wall Street movement, stands for hate. I doubt the US will elect another hater like Barack. Once burned...

WildsiegpaulAlaska ™�2002-2011
Wow.
Talk about nut-jobs, eh? crazy

Typical Paulbot cultist response

WildheydidyaeveranswertheissueofpaulhitlersnaziconnectionAlaska ��2002-2011

Es ist nichts schrecklicher als eine t�tige Unwissenheit.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
This thread is chock full of daydream believers. We have a serious election taking place in less than a year, gals. It's time to put on some big boy pants and quit wasting time with this silly RP delusion.

Why don't ya'll put your valuable energies to something far more significant and meaningful....like making a decision whether RP's rocker should be made of maple,oak or,by the time you boys give him all your loose couch change,gold.

We've put up with the silliness since 2007 gals and your efforts have been laudable,in spite of the loopy delusions. Let's pretend you're all grown up now and try to focus on some reality,for once.

Wingnuts!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
let me get it down to retard level for you.....when Ron Paul wins a republican presidential primary, or even comes in second in a primary, then perhaps he will be taken seriously as a candidate. until he does, he's just a goofy old guy with irritating fans who think he's super groovy and awesome.
That elusive standard just keeps slipping away, doesn't it? But even here, in your new and revised standard, you're screwy, because how many of the candidates have won a Republican presidential primary, or even come in second? Again, you're a joke.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I've asked before, and will ask again: Which State(s) do you anticipate Paul will break the 10% mark?

The areas that were firmly pushing Paul last cycle (Keene and its surroundings in particular) aren't anywhere near being the "Paul-land" that they were then. I don't see it happening. It should have been Rand on the ticket.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It should have been Rand on the ticket.

Rand is way too green. Ron's a little too old.

The misery.

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Rand is way too green. Ron is way too old.

I like symetry in a sentence if possible, but otherwise agree with you. Pesonally, I would take the green over a firmly entrenched politician that's just "part of the system".

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NH K9
I've asked before, and will ask again: Which State(s) do you anticipate Paul will break the 10% mark?
I don't see this as a horse race, George. I'm not trying to pick the winner. I'm hoping that the one candidate who understands the precarious position in which our nation currently finds itself, what caused it, and the way back from the precipice, will gain in popularity during the course of the campaign sufficient to win the Republican nomination, then the White House, for the sake of our nation's future.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I like symetry in a sentence if possible, but otherwise agree with you. Pesonally, I would take the green over a firmly entrenched politician that's just "part of the system".

George
What a joke. Paul has been hated and feared by the insiders from day one. You just revealed yourself as the phony you are, my friend.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
That's basicall what I figured.

Bottom line, even if Paul was elected (IMHO that is about as likely as me taking the ticket) he won't "save" anything. He's an entrenched poliitician and things will go on as is. If, by some miracle, he tried to make sweeping changes, he won't be able to sell it.

He's good at padding his coffers, though.

George

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Nonsense. He's a good man trying to do what he thinks is right for America.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

George
What a joke. Paul has been hated and feared by the insiders from day one. You just revealed yourself as the phony you are, my friend.

Call it a joke if you will, but he's been a [bleep] politician longer than I've been alive. The folks in Texas see something they like, obviously, but he's nothing but another cog in a broken system.

You can call me a phony if it makes you feel better. Hell, I'd be bitter if I kept sending money to a stillborn....

George

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I'm sure he's going to donate all that money back to some charity/organization when he fails to obtain the GOP nomination, though, wink .

George

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I'm sure he's going to donate all that money back to some charity/organization when he fails to obtain the GOP nomination, though, wink .

George

Why should he? It's called a campaign, and campaigns cost money junior.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I didn't say that he should, but that is why I stated "after", sparky.

He'll have plenty left at the end of a failed run and will bank it without a thought. Typical politician...

George

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've heard Ron Paul for years talking about what's wrong with our country and what needs to be done to fix it.

I haven't heard him say what HE would do to fix it if he were elected.

The reason is simple;A President can't DO what Paul says needs to be done.Most of his remedies require action by Congress.

What on earth would make him think that the same congresspeople who have ignored his pleas for years , would suddenly follow President Paul?

I'm an open minded person , but this is my assessment of Dr. Paul.I expect it is shared by many.

And you "Paultards" fall into the same trap.You are quick to point out what SHOULD be done and where we OUGHT to be,but you offer no plan of action and no roadmap to the promised land.

Idealism is the refuge of liberals.That's where you are.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,380
Posts18,488,556
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.