-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The country elected a street agitator to it's highest office, I think the question was answered after national healthcare.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Words can't describe the anger!
Whats worse is it looks like some in that crowd are laughing about it! bunch of Cowards.

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he'd have been running like hell, or looked like a giant poop sicle after I jammed that stick up his azz

[bleep] moron needs to have his head run over by a tire on a truck to try and squeeze the stupid outa him.

yah I'm a hater

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the interest of the facts, that photo is from a 2007 peace march in Portland. Disgusting nonetheless.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/opinion/story.php?story_id=117459283544877600

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ttt
So, Portland began the occupy thing a little early. It's all the same to me.

And speaking of same, same, same, we can toss more 'n a few Mexicans into the mix as well.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
I will guarantee I'd have been arrested there.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I'd have been right with you.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Steve
In the interest of the facts, that photo is from a 2007 peace march in Portland. Disgusting nonetheless.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/opinion/story.php?story_id=117459283544877600

Thanks for seeking out the truth, Steve.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The truth that glares in our faces is that Portland's peace movement and the occupy movement are kissing cousins. Twins joined at the hip, even.

Flags, patrol cars, the Constitution and the American dream, the very love of God Himself or any other thing important to and worthwhile in America... you won't see any shat on by Tea Party folk.

Animals belong either in zoos or out in the wilds fending for themselves. Is it hunting season yet?

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
The truth that glares in our faces is that Portland's peace movement and the occupy movement are kissing cousins. Twins joined at the hip, even.

Flags, patrol cars, the Constitution and the American dream, the very love of God Himself or any other thing important to and worthwhile in America... you won't see any shat on by Tea Party folk.

Animals belong either in zoos or out in the wilds fending for themselves. Is it hunting season yet?

So then, should we accept that you are an expert on the OWS protests, and yours is the final word?

[Linked Image]
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'd burn THAT flag....
after I ran it up his azz ho!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Marshall, the OWS'ers distinguished themselves as the fringe of the fringe quite early and the dems clarified their extremism by embracing them for too long. OWS's violence and criminality has made them irrelevant and inconsequential as a protest movement against any legitimate cause they might have thought they had which were nebulous and poorly defined by them at best.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by okok
I would like just one good kick to his face. mad

First thought through my mind...he's in perfect position too...
From the camera angle it looks to be about two steps...then WHOPP with the right foot...

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by RickyD
Marshall, the OWS'ers distinguished themselves as the fringe of the fringe quite early and the dems clarified their extremism by embracing them for too long. OWS's violence and criminality has made them irrelevant and inconsequential as a protest movement against any legitimate cause they might have thought they had which were nebulous and poorly defined by them at best.

This "fringe of the fringe" you speak of.....can you define the beliefs of the majority of the OWS protesters?

[Linked Image]
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Sure:

"Someone else worked for what they have. We haven't, we don't have it, and we WANT it. It's not fair.....WAAAAAAA!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Sure:

"Someone else worked for what they have. We haven't, we don't have it, and we WANT it. It's not fair.....WAAAAAAA!!"

That 'bout sums it up, IMO.

Besides, have THEY even managed to define their own beliefs?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sadly there's a sub culture of citizens out there comprised of patriotic retards with no knowledge of the sacrifice which allows them the freedom of schitting on the Flag...sickening to say least!!

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Marshall
Originally Posted by RickyD

This "fringe of the fringe" you speak of.....can you define the beliefs of the majority of the OWS protesters?
Read the bolded portions of my post. Other than what VA posted, how would you define them? If you struggle with that take heart: my point in bold is that they don't corporately know either.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Woody;

I just had a scary thought.

Imagine EvilTwin being there and seeing that....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Woody;

I just had a scary thought.

Imagine EvilTwin being there and seeing that....

I'm laffin Sean I had the same thought..it wouldn't have been a purdy sight!! eek

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (907brass, 673, 1936M71, 450yukon, 18 invisible), 15,264 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,107
Posts18,541,902
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.