Been makeing this one for about 11 years now/ and tossed my old ones out!.... I've got a 3 day weekend this week so I'm going to make some up, if u try it do it "my way" the 1st time thur...remember that moose and boo are lean..(read no fat)i like my my meat juicy and with a nice pop when i bite it... i use beer and using a differnt beer can change it some, enjoy! ............ ATV's Bratwurst; (I double this, adding 5 lbs pork fat, 5lb moose/boo total of 20lbs ..if u double then u need to double the spices below )

10lbs pork butt... + 5lb fat + 5 lb moose(=20lbs, so u need to double the spices)
1 T. sugar
3 T. salt
2 T. dry mustard
1 T. MSG,skiping this is Your lost... (add another T. of salt)
1 T. ground coriander
1 T. ground sage
1 T. paprika
1 T. black pepper
1 T. ground rosemary
2 t. cayenne pepper
2 t. nutmeg
2 cups beer or water or combo of the two...

Add all spices to liquid . . blend and keep cold! Cut meat to fit in (real cold meat!!) use (1/2" hole size)grind. Add spiced liquid to meat and mix well. Grind really cold (33deg)through fine plateof 3/16.... . mix again. Stuff into medium hog caseing 32mm give or take. Twist into 6 inch links or thereabouts. Refrigerate immediately and freeze any not used within a couple of days.
....Beer intensifys the flavor of the spices. So if you like a little more "real" spice flavor use beer . . . If you like a blander taste use water(no,no imo) :), u weak eaters can split the difference use a cup of each; icey water & cold beer.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....