Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

"Romney will be the nominee"

No door prize there as thats a given. WS and corporate interests will prevail.

No, comrade, Wall Street's candidate is already in the White House. You and the rest of the rabble were played.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

No, comrade, Wall Street's candidate is already in the White House. You and the rest of the rabble were played.
"Wall Street," almost invariably, owns the US president of either party.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

So, tell me all you Commie pukes, what is wrong with Wall Street? Wall Street is the synonym for Capitalism which is what built this Once Great Country. And, I might add, built me and many others a home in the Land of Critical Mass.

If you gave but little thought to it you would come to realize that most of whatever wealth you might have is invested in Wall Street. As Wall Street prospers so do you.

If you don't agree, there are some ropeheads camped out at City Hall you may feel more comfortable with.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If one runs for national office one is a nationalist and supports the establishment of the status quo. No surprise there.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

If you don't agree, there are some ropeheads camped out at City Hall you may feel more comfortable with.

they do...they even talk the same language.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by derby_dude
If one runs for national office one is a nationalist and supports the establishment of the status quo. No surprise there.

you don't have to establish the status quo....it already is.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

So, tell me all you Commie pukes, what is wrong with Wall Street? Wall Street is the synonym for Capitalism which is what built this Once Great Country.
Common misconception. It was free markets that built this great nation, not Wall Street bankers and speculators who don't produce anything. Another common misconception is that the super wealthy are, by definition, capitalists. Most, in fact, are left leaning, and this is because they are monopolists rather than free market capitalists (free markets mean competition, which John D. Rockefeller identified as "a sin"), and monopoly is only possible with a highly centralized government which is involved in heavily regulating markets and picking winners and losers based on the closeness of one's ties with government.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

they do...they even talk the same language.
Talk about a failure to perceive distinctions. laugh You confuse a free market advocate with a leftist. That's got to be one for the record books.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Wall Street is the engine that produces, directs, and manages the capital that fuels the free market economy.

Contrary to the belief of you and other Leftists a strong and vibrant Wall Street is vital to the financial health of the nation. Tell me, how do you manage your investment portfolio?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
Ron Paul - the only candidate who has enthusiastic supporters.

Ron Paul - the only candidate who has screwball supporters.

Fixed that for ya.........

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

As Wall Street prospers so do you.

You must get a kick out of being very, very wrong.

Last edited by Marshall; 11/09/11.

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
Ron Paul - the only candidate who has enthusiastic supporters.

Ron Paul - the only candidate who has screwball supporters.

Fixed that for ya.........

Oh yeah�I forgot to add�

Gingrich has passed Paul in most of the polls�Iowa 12 to 9�South Carolina 15 to 5...Ohio 20 to 5...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Tell me, how do you manage your investment portfolio?
I buy/sell various Winchesters... It's all I 'invest' in.. Don't need Wall St. for that..

laugh laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

So, tell me all you Commie pukes, what is wrong with Wall Street? Wall Street is the synonym for Capitalism which is what built this Once Great Country. And, I might add, built me and many others a home in the Land of Critical Mass.

If you gave but little thought to it you would come to realize that most of whatever wealth you might have is invested in Wall Street. As Wall Street prospers so do you.

Spano�write this down�for once you are right�I agree with your Wall Street post.

Still not too sure about owning you $10 yet�

The reasons for that include that you are so wrong about Romney.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Contrary to the belief of you and other Leftists a strong and vibrant Wall Street is vital to the financial health of the nation.
You're clearly confused about the meaning of left and right in the political/economic context. Those who advocate free markets are of the right. Those advocating central economic/monetary planning and crony capitalism (i.e., progressivism), such as you and your ilk, are of the left. We can't even have a meaningful discussion on the topics of economics and politics until you get your confusion in this matter straightened out.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
same blather, same buzzwords, same ignorance. the man-love between lefties and Paulies has been noted before.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

This could be an entire thread but let me ask the question.

Why are there so many poor choices running and why have the top tier or GOP leaders staying out of this election cycle?

Why has Paul Ryan chosen not to run?
What about John Boener?

I might be way off base but it looks like the GOP has chosen to toss out the "B" squad in 2012 and hope for better odds in 2016.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Contrary to the belief of you and other Leftists a strong and vibrant Wall Street is vital to the financial health of the nation.
You're clearly confused about the meaning of left and right in the political/economic context. Those who advocate free markets are of the right. Those advocating central economic/monetary planning and crony capitalism (i.e., progressivism), such as you and your ilk, are of the left. We can't even have a meaningful discussion on the topics of economics and politics until you get your confusion in this matter straightened out.

Yes, but those on the right who advocate free markets also know how important Wall Street is our form of competitive capitalism.

I will not defend the Wall Street record of financial greed, irresponsible bail-outs and so on...but our economic engine has a Wall Street carburetor.

I can not believe I am defending Spano�I�m going to get a drink and lay down till I feel better�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"Herman Cain and economics = Square Peg and round hole. He is a foolish mouth."

And the current POTUS is superiour in what way?

IF we let the Republican "establishment/insider big money" give us another moderate vote winner in Romney it will be a repeat of the other winners they have put forth to save us from conservatives; Ford, GHW Bush, Dole, McCain... while remembering we, the people, had to sholve Reagan down their loudly protesting throats to get him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

So, tell me all you Commie pukes, what is wrong with Wall Street? Wall Street is the synonym for Capitalism which is what built this Once Great Country.
Common misconception. It was free markets that built this great nation, not Wall Street bankers and speculators who don't produce anything. Another common misconception is that the super wealthy are, by definition, capitalists. Most, in fact, are left leaning, and this is because they are monopolists rather than free market capitalists (free markets mean competition, which John D. Rockefeller identified as "a sin"), and monopoly is only possible with a highly centralized government which is involved in heavily regulating markets and picking winners and losers based on the closeness of one's ties with government.

DITTOS! And well said.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 257Bob, 160user, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 204guy, 58 invisible), 14,867 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,143
Posts18,542,499
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.