Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
What??? BrentD hasn't been here yet? Huh... Mebbe he got et by a wuff..

Would that be defined as irony??

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
HEY! I have an idea! We live with a pet coyote, we should get a couple more and start a foundation! Set up a 501C3 and get donations to keep them, AND US, fed and fat and happy for life!!!

Why didn't I think of this before!?!?! And here I have been thinking about starting another real business and WORKING for a living.... Sheesshhhhh.

thanks for the links and idea!

BTW, got an appeal letter from a similar 'foundation' yesterday. Wifey and I get on a few lists as we do donate to ASPA (pet rescue only, not involved in issues of hunting or trapping or fishing) but when I get stuff from these nutball grous I take thier postage paid business reply enevelope and stuff it with big heavy to mail BULLETS and return it with a note of what I use these bullets for and to go away. Felt good to do it again just yesterday.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Them mutts don't look like the wild wolfs I've seen in Mn. and Wi.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
left a comment on the you tube video, but it has to be approved, doubt that's going to happen.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Neither does our Coyote mix, which is why I have hope for my new "foundation"! smile

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
HEY! I have an idea! We live with a pet coyote, we should get a couple more and start a foundation! Set up a 501C3 and get donations to keep them, AND US, fed and fat and happy for life!!!

Why didn't I think of this before!?!?! And here I have been thinking about starting another real business and WORKING for a living.... Sheesshhhhh.

thanks for the links and idea!

my dad figured he should take a couple acres of one of his uncles' land and put some ads in eastern papers:

Save the endangered sagebrush, for only $100 a year you can help save an icon of the American West. For $100 you get a brass name tag staked next to an endangered sagebrush plant and ensure it does not get plowed under in the name of agriculture and human encroachment."

he figured there were prolly enough idiots back east to make it work, only thing that stopped him is he figured someone would take a vacation out to see their precious "endangered" plant and see how unendangered it really is and string him up grin

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
jeez....click on the founders' life stories.....two emotionally crippled losers who found each other and wolves to give their meaningless little lives something to focus on.

pathetic.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
HEY! We live with a pet coyote.

I don't want to hijack a good old fashioned wolf thread - but do you really have a pet coyote? It sounds like an interesting story - what's it like?

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BCBrian
HEY! We live with a pet coyote.

I don't want to hijack a good old fashioned wolf thread - but do you really have a pet coyote? It sounds like an interesting story - what's it like?

spends only half its time on the net ordering things from ACME and chasing roadrunners

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK, here is out Coydog, Gracie. She has sharp curved canine's, sharp as a razor Molars, buries her food, digs caves in our back yard, and kills things - sometimes quite large things - with quiet deadly efficinecy by jumping up and coming down straight onto them and biting them in the neck or head. No fighting, no growling, no risk of injury to her just a very dead or paralyzed squirrel, possum, raccooon or whatever brought to us as a love gift to her pack. She isalso VERY territorial. Barely tolerates our Labrador retreiver (goober) and would have killed him long ago if it was not for the fact that he is twice her size. They are now companions mostly at peace, most of the time. We keep her on a short leash when we walk her as unknowing unsuspecting people will sometimes approach us with other dogs and for most this would mean "fight is on- death match" When she is alarmed she does not bark or growl, she raises her back hair and shows her teeth.... ALL of them. She can curl her lips back clear to her eyes it seems and show you her razor sharp Molars. Very scary, but no doubt as to the message unless you happen to be a stupid little chihuahua or some such. She was turned in to the shelter twice for being too coyote like but we have been successful in keeping her. Even WITH our other dog and five rescue cats. We do not allow her to be alone with our grandchildren. With us and the cats and the LAb at home, she is a sweeet loving pet. Here she is:

[Linked Image]

Looking sweet and innocnet, which she is NOT! smile

[Linked Image]

thanks for asking, we lover her and so do the cats, and Goober the bird brain dog.

MARK

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Nice springbok pillow there.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
doesn't look very coyotish.....the coydogs I've seen (all dead ones) looked less doggy and more yotey.

maybe that's why she's sweet...kind of...when you're watching. wink

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Gracie is a cupcake, and a doll. You have to watch her, though.... she'll do a "sneaky lick" on you is nothing flat.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

[Linked Image]

No wonder she's good for you - you turned her brother into a pillow.......

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Gracie is a cupcake, and a doll. You have to watch her, though.... she'll do a "sneaky lick" on you is nothing flat.

Try less peanut butter. laugh

Camp is where you make it.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
or more shocked

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The only coydog I ever saw was black as sin, what looked to be the size of big labrador, wild, and king of the coyotes in our little neck of the woods for several years. He used to jump up on our 6 foot round bales of hay and just look at us from a quarter mile off or so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 470Nitro

[Linked Image]

No wonder she's good for you - you turned her brother into a pillow.......

She DOES look a lot like that pillow, doesn't she! Just now noticed that. Too funny. And yes, it is a Sprigbok pillow. Other side of it is Ostrich and a much nicer side to lay down or rest on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
doesn't look very coyotish.....the coydogs I've seen (all dead ones) looked less doggy and more yotey.

maybe that's why she's sweet...kind of...when you're watching. wink

You need to see her when her yellow eyes get really intense, and she shows off her whole tooth set with gums and all. Or watch her hunt and kill. Leaves no doubt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

682 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 64 invisible), 3,020 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,411
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.