Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Posting this for a good friend of mine, he is having medical issues related to an IED strike that nearly killed him on an Iraq deployment a few years ago; he bought this rifle less than a year ago while he was home on leave from an Afghanistan deployment, he's got somewhere in the $1200 range into this package. He didn't sound too excited to be parting with it, but he doesn't want it sitting around in his gun safe not getting used, if his body could handle it he would be keeping it. It has not been shot much, and he is meticulous on his rifle cleaning and maintenance.

Below in blue is what he has to say about it in his own words. I have personally handled this rifle, but not shot it; I do own the same Scheels Paragon scope though and they are very nice high quality optics. It's got a rattle can camo job on it (not my cup of tea though), but you can see that in the pictures. It would probably come off pretty easy if you wanted to take it off. If I had the funds right now this rifle would already be in my safe.

This is Bella, my .308. I can no longer use her due to back problems I am sufferring from injuries sustained in Iraq. She is a simple, no frills rifle with a heavy barrel and a 12 power 42mm objective lens mil dot scope. The scope is a Scheels Paragon Hunter with a 30mm tube. Also the trigger is adjustable.

This is a durrable, rough and tumble outdoors rifle. Nothing Fancy, but still classic.

Remington 700 with scope, bipod, leather sling and soft allen carrying case.

I am willing to let her go to anyone who is willing to use her for what she was meant for.

Looking to get $825.00 OBO for the whole package plus actual shipping to your FFL.

First PUBLIC "ill take it" wins, but he does have it listed locally here in Iowa too.
PM me or post on here if you have any questions and I will get you an answer or in contact with the actual seller. Thanks.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by TysonT; 11/17/11.

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

GB1

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Evening Bump.

Forgot to mention this is an SPS Varmint model.

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire/model-700/model-700-sps-varmint.aspx

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Free bump for fellow veterans. Sorry to hear that he has to get rid of it. Please pass along my extreme appreciation; I have friends that were either killed or wounded by those chicken !@#& IED's.

USMC Infantry and Army Infantry veteran.

Drink and be merry for soldiers die for your freedoms.

Semper Fidelis!
TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Sunday Morning bump, any interest or offers?

The King of Battle!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wish I had the coin; I'd be driving over to get it.
bump for a fellow Iowan. Hope you can sell for the asking price.
Bella, thank you for your sacrifices.

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority...Rick Warren

IC B2

K
KLM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Bump for an underrated factory rifle. I have shot an identical rifle with 168 grain GMM at .5 MOA out to 500 meters.

Last edited by KLM; 11/20/11.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

255 members (308xray, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 338Rules, 257_X_50, 32 invisible), 2,154 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,862
Posts18,478,596
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.