I have a place not from from our normal hunting lodge that allows bowhunters only. This season is especially dry and the water holes will be few and far between. With the elevated platforms and the ground blinds we have Archery hunting could be as good this year in South Africa as it has ever been. The Rut is in June and the dry conditions will make this a great early season. I can put together a group hunt or a 2X1 hunt package to fill my remaining spots. As an example 2X1 plus airfare for just over 4000.00 bucks which includes 5 animals and 10% off of all other game. Even if you bring a gun hunting partner I can split you up and give you this price. These openings are limited to the last hunt in June and the first hunt in June. All the other dates are filled right now. We have experienced Archery PH's who will not push you to shoot or ask you to make longer shots then your comfortable with. The water hole stand hunting with the dry conditions will be exceptional this year with the very dry conditions.
<br>
<br>Last year in May and June we were winching the truck out of the mud two times a day becasue it was so wet and rainy. this year is headed for a record dry season. Give it some thought and send me an Email if your interested.
<br>
<br>jjhack@customosteo.com

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)