<br>Fishing Report
<br>by: Captain Chuck Matthews
<br>800-936-7398
<br>http://www.centralfloridabassfishing.com
<br>CaptainChuck@centralfloridabassfishing.com
<br>CaptainChuck@orlandobassfishing.com
<br>March 31, 2002
<br>
<br>Fishing this last week continues to be great. A few big fish are starting to show up. We are getting out of post spawn and the fish are getting aggressive. They are hammering flukes on the inside. Top water baits are also doing well. And it does not have to be early to throw them. The strike zone of the fish is large. I had a bass come from about five feet away to hit a fluke watermelon in color. With the water still running out of South Port, Carolina rigs are working well. I like the chartreuse or junebug colors, centipede worm.
<br>
<br>The mouth of Hatchinaw Canal has some nice fish and is a great place to throw a Carolina rig. It seems that with the water dropping on Toho that the big fish are moving out of the shallow water. As the day moves on, a real good area is open water south of Brown�s Point. On a guide trip on Saturday, we took a 12lb bass there and this fish was released so she is still there. This fish was caught on a shiner.
<br>
<br>Well, Happy Easter Everyone. If you have any questions or would like to book a fishing trip, just give me a call or email me.
<br>
<br>Captain Chuck Matthews
<br>Pro Bass Guide
<br>A1 Action Bass Fishing Guides' Professional Services
<br>http://www.centralfloridabassfishing.com
<br>
<br>
<br>TIP: This is a great time of the year to use a floating worm or swim a worm. Charlie's 8in red shad is a great worm to speed worm.
<br>

GB1

#58853 04/21/02
I
I
i am sick and tired of having to know the fishing report of lake Toho every week even though i have never and will never fish there. I don't care if you flood the bass boars w/ your sh it but could you at least spare us here
<br>
<br>if you would like to let me know you're view please e mail me
<br>
<br>[email]Dmn[/email] thing keeps changing my post

#58854 04/25/02
OP Offline
Gee....I think you must have a tough life. Especailly since you don't ever want to fish the famous Lake Toho. I hope one day you feel better about yourself and stop being so negative. Until then, don't read or respond if your not interested. By the way, I don't have any need to e-mail you. You've made your thoughts known how you feel.

#58855 04/25/02
I
I
Chuck my last post had nothing to do with my "hard life" but it had everything to do w/ the fact pansey a$$ bass fisherman come in here flooding this board w/ their gay fishing reports, even though they have their own [email]dmn[/email] board. I myself am a hardcore catman and am sick and tried of bass fishermen thinking they are the greatest attority on everything fishing.
<br>
<br>

#58856 04/25/02
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Insane Redneck:
<br>
<br>Check your email and private messages.
<br>
<br>Rick

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
IC B2

#58857 04/25/02
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rick
<br>I read the negative post right after it was posted and started to respond, but stopped myself short hoping noone would be foolish enough to respond.
<br>
<br>Thought we had made it.
<br>art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 52 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,820
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.