Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 828 of 1,842 1 2 826 827 828 829 830 1841 1842
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
best wishes to the tough old bird and the family of the guy who died way too young.

a balmy 1 degree here this morning. how about up nort?

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
ND, i heard there was a minor mishap this morning, do u want to elaborate on that? r u hunting friday? Tzone going to get away? nice weekend coming.

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
An ND mishap? Boy, I hope everyone is all right. Assuming they are, my ears are perked up and I am excited to hear this one!

And hey, has enough time elapsed that we can hear about the trailer????

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Buschy,

I'm going up to Duluth to work on my '78 ford F-150. I need to get that truck finished and on the road.

I'll have the muzldr with because I'll be driving through some nice deer country.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There is still quite a bit of steam rolling out of his office.

I gave ND a roll of the giant bubble wrap to help him calm his nerves.

Between the bubble wrap & the wounded rabbit call, I think theropy is going well.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Come now...somebody spill the beans.

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
i just heard some rumors of missing parts and liquids.... to bad you can't make it up. i guess the deer are really moving through the forest too. reallys good huntings there this time of year....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Okay, White Bear obviously knows the scoop and there are no mention of injuries, so this is gonna be good....hold on while I get some popcorn!

Bubble wrap....steam.....wounded rabbit....oh I am like a kid on Christmas morning!

So speaking of Christmas morning, my wife bought a book and stuffed elf called Elf on a Shelf. Heard of it? We are having a ball with it!

Here is how it works, the Elf flies to the North Pole every night and reports to Santa how well behaved the kids have been that day. No one can touch him though. Now our particular Elf is a michievious little Elf. First night, he was very nice though; brought us some cinnamon rolls. Then the next night he showed his true colors! He got into the marshmallows and had them all over the living room.

Then he ramped it up. We decorated our Christmas Tree that day and he decided he needed to help I guess. So he went into the bathroom and grabbed the end of a full roll of TP and dragged it all the way to the tree and around the tree he went. So we had a TP trail from the bathroom all the way to the tree!

Last night, we all watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Elfy found a (washable thank goodness) red marker and colored all of our noses red while we slept!

the kids love it every morning waking up and racing to see what Elfy did that night. Sure is fun watching them. If anyone has any ideas, let me know as we have 18 more messes to come up with! 2 that I know that are planned are fishing for goldfish (the cracker) in the toilet bowl, and making snow angels in flour on the counter!

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
grumble.....

Something clever here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by northern_dave
grumble.....

Uh oh. Did the red ford feel sorry for you again this year and tag another deer for ya?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dave, you were not tooth raking the chocolate off the wraper of an ice cream bar were you?

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tom, hope your friend is alright.

Scott, sorry about your cousin. Way too young.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BM, fill a jar with cocoa puffs and have a note on there that they brought back some raindeer droppings.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Muffy. R u n dusty headed out to chickenbuck for last weekend of muzzleloader.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't think I am, not sure if dad is or not.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Oh, good one Muffy, we will have to incorporate some of those into the deal!

I should got a picture of the elf with the TP and our red noses.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Someone lost a traction device out of the back of their pickup truck this morning in town. Traction device was a 5 gallon pail filled with cement and gravel.

Weezy found it with the front of her car at around 35-40 MPH

Car is being towed to the body shop, we are looking for the owner of the lost traction device. We have several leads.

Although it won't do us any good (I don't think) but it may help us establish a no fault vs fault on this insurance claim.

It was certainly an accident, perhaps one that could have been avoided by closeing the tailgate on said pickup truck... But an accident none the less. The person probably didn't even realize it fell out.

These are odd things that happen.....

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That's to bad dave! I didn't hear all details. To bad it was weezy that had to take it out on the pail! At least no one got hurt, that's the good thing.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
It doesn't stop the fact that come thursday night I'm heading to camp, in my best truck.

For luck.

Something clever here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Wow...glad she's alright. Hope it didn't schmuck up the car too bad.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 828 of 1,842 1 2 826 827 828 829 830 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (219DW, 1936M71, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1234, 10Glocks, 47 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,437
Posts18,489,382
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.