Page 47 of 70 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 69 70
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Organic brain disorder.

Bd, we should probably quit posting and egging him on. Giving this guy a platform to repeat himself is like laughing at the kid making faces in the window of the short bus--as long as you keep laughing, he keeps making faces.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Organic brain disorder.

Bd, we should probably quit posting and egging him on. Giving this guy a platform to repeat himself is like laughing at the kid making faces in the window of the short bus--as long as you keep laughing, he keeps making faces.

Might as well. No one has provided a shred of evidence that Mule Deer didn't lie. Or that they have the slightest idea they have a clue as to what thread he lied in. They havent read the evidence but go on persoanl attack in their ignorance. And they call me a retard. Talk about denial of reality...

LMAO

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Organic brain disorder.

Yeah, that is a good point. He probably needs to get back to picking his nose and eating it and we keep distracting him.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by smallfry

What a POS. Controlling someone's property is theft. Also, why shoot a dog with a pellet gun?

First, repeated discussions with the neighbor re his dog got me nowhere. To quote him, "If you wouldn't leave your door open hit wouldn't come into your house." The dog knocked my daughter down as she was going outside. The county has a leash law and the dog was running loose in violation of that law. I had every right to take the dog to the pound.

As to shooting the two dogs with a pellet gun, I did so because I didn't have a .22 loaded and handy. Protecting the life of my cats is allowed by law. Those dogs were also running loose in violation of the leash laws and frequently chased people walking down the road, including my daughters when they were getting on or off the school bus, as well as horses being ridden and other livestock. Several other neighbors had already talked to Animal Control about them. When my wife and I walked the circle I would take a small bat along because of these dogs. The owner finally had to get rid of them.

Of course you would have let the dogs kill your pets and maul your daughters without doing anything. Right.

A cat guy and a Subaru owner...awesome!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BWalker

What a POS. Controlling someone's property is theft. Also, why shoot a dog with a pellet gun?

First, repeated discussions with the neighbor re his dog got me nowhere. To quote him, "If you wouldn't leave your door open hit wouldn't come into your house." The dog knocked my daughter down as she was going outside. The county has a leash law and the dog was running loose in violation of that law. I had every right to take the dog to the pound.

As to shooting the two dogs with a pellet gun, I did so because I didn't have a .22 loaded and handy. Protecting the life of my cats is allowed by law. Those dogs were also running loose in violation of the leash laws and frequently chased people walking down the road, including my daughters when they were getting on or off the school bus, as well as horses being ridden and other livestock. Several other neighbors had already talked to Animal Control about them. When my wife and I walked the circle I would take a small bat along because of these dogs. The owner finally had to get rid of them.

Of course you would have let the dogs kill your pets and maul your daughters without doing anything. Right.

The cats were for my daughters. Both are long gone, as is the Subaru.

Now I drive a Ford Focus, F150 and Explorer.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that Mule Deer lied.

Show you have a clue by providing a link to the thread in which I claim - correctly, btw - that he did.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And they call me a retard.

I never called you a retard. That would be an insult to the mentally handicapped.

Because they don't have a choice, like you do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I never called you a retard. That would be an insult to the mentally handicapped.

More personal attack but no discussion of the evidence.

Go figure.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BWalker

The cats were for my daughters. Both are long gone, as is the Subaru.

Now I drive a Ford Focus, F150 and Explorer.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that Mule Deer lied.

Show you have a clue by providing a link to the thread in which I claim - correctly, btw - that he did.

No thanks..
Wether Mule Deer lied or not is not of consequence to me. Frankly your using alegations of dishonesty to deflect the fact you are a poor marksman and a slob hunter. This is by your own admission.
Further, it's a travesty that you dole out advice on hunting, shooting and bullets when you have such a poor grasp on all three.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Go figure.

I'd rather pull out my toenails with rusty pliers than go back and comb through your bullsh** posts.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Go figure.

No one cares.
Mule Deer contributes valuable, insightful, helpful, information and opinions. If that makes me a groupie, fine.
You, on the other hand use this forum to boast of some relatively modest accomplishments over and over again - even to the point of crediting yourself amid calamities that are just absurd to any ethical hunter.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What we have here is is a bunch of alethephobics with delusional disorder.

Wake up and smell the roses. Mule Deer lied despite your claims to the contrary and personal attacks on me.

The truth is in the thread and the truth shall set you free.

Grow up, get educated, accept the truth.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 05/25/16. Reason: missing 'in' added

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BWAHaaaHaaahaaaaahaaa! This is still going?

All these people coming to Coyotehunters defense are easily proof that someone never did something.

Crickets...

Surely there are some close friends that will vouch for something that might not have ever happened.

Anyone?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What we have here is is a bunch of alethephobics with delusional disorder.

LOL, "I'm not delusional, it's everyone else."

You can't make this stuff up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
the truth shall set you free

Not sure if that is the alcohol talking or if you're just that idiotic.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is pretty clear to me not one the Mule Deer groupies has a clue what was in the original thread. They can’t argue the facts so they resort to personal attack – which I accept as their tacit admission they are clueless.

Fine by me. Mule Deer lied and he won’t come to his own defense because he does know what is in the thread and he probably – and correctly – suspects that if he jumps in and denies he lied I’ll post the thread link. The contents of that thread prove he lied. [Edited to add: In the meantime I’m still waiting for ANY of the Mule Deer groupies to post the link and show they have a clue.]

As to you Mule Deer groupies – keep up the personal attacks and thereby show your ignorance. I can keep it up as long as you can.

Like I said earlier, there are words to describe people who come to a conclusion without examining the evidence -- and ‘wise’ isn’t one of them.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 05/25/16. Reason: See "edited to add...]" in 2nd para

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is pretty clear to me not one the Mule Deer groupies has a clue what was in the original thread. They can’t argue the facts so they resort to personal attack – which I accept as their tacit admission they are clueless.

Fine by me. Mule Deer lied and he won’t come to his own defense because he does know what is in the thread and he probably – and correctly – suspects that if he jumps in and denies he lied I’ll post the thread link. The contents of that thread prove he lied. [Edited to add: In the meantime I’m still waiting for ANY of the Mule Deer groupies to post the link and show they have a clue.]

As to you Mule Deer groupies – keep up the personal attacks and thereby show your ignorance. I can keep it up as long as you can.

Like I said earlier, there are words to describe people who come to a conclusion without examining the evidence -- and ‘wise’ isn’t one of them.

Bigfoot might be real. At this point I'm sure your mystery thread does not exist.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
evidence

By evidence, do you mean old posts made by yourself?

So far, no one other than yourself has any idea of what you are complaining about.

That is why it is easy to laugh at you, you make no sense.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Backroads
evidence

So far, no one other than yourself has any idea of what you are complaining about.

I mean the time stamps on the posts in the thread and Mule Deer's claims regarding those posts. They show he lied.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Backroads
evidence

That is an admission of your own ignorance.
I'm laughing, too.

Page 47 of 70 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 69 70

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,408
Posts18,470,229
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.