Campfire Regular
A
Yes, Indiana.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Born and raised in MN. I live 1 mile from where I grew up. 5th Generation here in Minnesota.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
born in idaho took a job in anchorage ak for five years, loved it. but moved back to idaho trying to reconcile with an ex wife.........stupid move ! but it worked out in the end with a different wife ! smile

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Born in Indiana, raised in Indiana, prolly die in Indiana....grin

maddog

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Born in MN .....back when saint paul, was a saint..(land of ten thousand taxes/ very high humidity!) then off to WI,(more very high humidity,then the taxes followed!),off to/in the Army(DC/VA 3.5years) ALASKAN since 84' >(no tax, no humidity, fewer people grin).....I can look out the window and see where i'm going to die........

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Born in Pa. and have lived in several parts of it. Can't see any reason to move so far.

Dale

This space for rent

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Born in Wisconsin and still a Packer fan. laugh
Moved to Minnesota, then to Idaho and finally Washington. The wife says we should move back to North Idaho some day and she won't get any argument from me.

The rest of my immediate family that are still alive still all live in Wisconsin and I don't know if my mother ever truly forgave me for moving west. smile laugh wink

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Born in Louisiana. Family is from Texas and have lived there an aggregate of about 10 years. Now living in MS and about to move to Florida or Alabama depending on which side of the state line I find a house on.

Otto is my co-pilot.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by ghost
Born in DC, and moved to Md when?? 3 maybe. Moved to where I am now at age 5. Lived here my whole life. Beautiful state, when you get away from the cities, and go west a bit. Politics suck, and we call it The People's Republic of Md. Seems the goverment here likes to compete with Mass and Californicate, to see who can be the most obnoxious.

+1 Baltimore runs the states polictical machine.

Doc

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
50 years in Western New York.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I am, in FL. Been here all my life except for about 4 yrs in Texas when I was in my 20's. When I retire, I'm gone, though.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was born in Berkeley, Ca.

I do not live there now. grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Born in Wisconsin, joined the Navy in 1971 and have since lived in Connecticut, Illinois, Florida, Maine, South Carolina, Virginia, California and Maryland.

I've been in Maryland for 22 years and will probably move away in six years when my wife retires. When she retires we'll be married for 44 years and deserving of a new location completely of our own choosing I figure. There isn't anything in Wisconsin powerful enough to draw us back there so we're wanders.

We travel a fair bit having been to all 50 States (or 52 or 58 or however many ALL represents nowadays ;-) ). We discuss moving to south central Colorado (San Luis valley area) or perhaps a place in mid Texas (Abilene area) and another in northern West Virginia. There are a lot of nice places and a bunch of fine people spread out over this country. Alaska (Fairbanks area) would be nice for a part time home too but its a long drive across Canada and I can't stomach the TSAs antics so no flying.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Nope. I was born in Ohio, then made my folks move west just before I turned 2. Tried New Mexico and Texas, then settled on Colorado about age 4 or so. Moved around the state a few times til I joined the Air Force at 19, then got stationed in...Colorado! Moved to Korea, Florida, Korea and Alaska, then came back to Colorado. Did another 3 years in Alaska before I came back to Colorado for this final assignment.

Don't see me ever again living in the state in which I was born.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by fish head
I was born in Berkeley, Ca.

I do not live there now. grin

Awwww, why not???? grin

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am...

Texas

Ihe Seismic Field took me to a lot of places but I always came home to Texas.

Last edited by temmi; 12/13/11.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Born in Michigan. Air Force took me to 4 other states, moved back to Michigan for 2 years but the commute to Alaska was killing me so, here I am.

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world. - Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by old70
Born and raised in MI, moved to 'Occupied VA'(north of the Rappahannock) for 11 years, got tired of being a damyankee and came back home to MI. Much happier back home except for the lack of decent BBQ.

After reading about the decent BBQ and after living in North Florida for 12 years I do agree with you 100% as I miss Taylor's BBQ on West Myrtle in the shadow of I-95, Cotton's on Beach Blvd, the place on N Main and the BBQ and Steak Places out on Blanding Blvd owned by the two brothers.

Yep, I do miss the North Florida/South Georgia Style of BBQ even after forty years.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Not me. Born in Denver and live in upstate NY. Long story...... frown

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 12 invisible), 1,552 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,720
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.