Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
somebody must have forgotten to include this one in the Paulbot spamming instructions last night:

Ron Paul Loses First Online Poll

Breaking a precedent of several years duration now, Ron Paul has finally lost an online poll. Indeed, he has come in fourth in the Townhall/HotAir primary, whose results show Newt Gingrich way out front:

Newt Gingrich: 36.5%
Mitt Romney: 18.8%
Michele Bachmann: 17.7%
Ron Paul: 17.4%
Rick Perry: 9.5%

Over 250,000 votes were cast.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
somebody must have forgotten to include this one in the Paulbot spamming instructions last night:

Breaking a precedent of several years duration now, Ron Paul has finally lost an online poll. Indeed, he has come in fourth in the Townhall/HotAir primary, whose results show Newt Gingrich way out front:

Seems odd that Bachmann polled so high and that Perry polled so low.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
shocked whatever shall we do? shocked

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76
shocked whatever shall we do? shocked

CACKLE !

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So Bachmann is the new RP?!....gfg!

I know Michelle is from Iowa but this is a train wreck in the making...

Last edited by byc; 12/16/11.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Those pesky RP supporters. How can grown adults take any satisfaction in such sophomoric behavior?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Townhall.com criticizes Ron Paul supporters for straw poll antics
The State Column | Staff | Friday, December 16, 2011

Conservative news website Townhall.com criticized Ron Paul supporters for straw poll antics prior to releasing the final results for the Townhall/HotAir Primary Thursday. More than 250,000 votes were cast over a 52-hour period from Tuesday through Thursday. Townhall.com�s Jonathan Garthwaite called the Townhall/HotAir Primary the �largest and most secure digital poll of conservatives ever.�

�A glitch in the programming allowed people to put the same candidate in as a 1st and 2nd choice. Ron Paul�s folks did it 50% of the time,� Townhall.com said on the Townhall.com Presidential Straw Poll Facebook page.

�The other candidates� people did it less that 2% of the time. What�s that say about Ron Paul voters? Taking their ball and going home?� Townhall.com added.

This is not the first time that Mr. Paul�s supporters have been accused of straw poll antics. Conservative talk show host Bill O�Reilly pulled a straw poll from his website, claiming that Mr. Paul�s supporters had �slammed� his straw poll with votes.

According to Townhall.com, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich won the Townhall/HotAir Primary with 36.5 percent of the votes. Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney pulled 18.8 percent of the votes for a second place finish. Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann garnered 17.7 percent of the votes for a third place finish and Mr. Paul pulled in 17.4 percent of the votes for a fourth place finish.

The article�s author, Mr. Garthwaite, posited that �with 45% of readers sticking to their support of Michele Bachmann, Ron Paul and Rick Perry, and with three weeks to go before Iowa, it appears the race hasn�t become any more solidified than it was a month ago.�

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Quick! somebody hide all the belts and butter knives from TRH!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I wanted to like Bachman but she skeered me off months ago....she had her moments last night, really slapped Newt and RP both, but there's something creepy about her.

one of my partners said today she reminds men of their horrible first wife. I'm still on my first so can't speak to that, but I think it's a given she'll run really well in Iowa.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Quick! somebody hide all the belts and butter knives from TRH!

He don't NEED em'

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Creepy is right and check out the husband...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
yeah, he is beyond creepy...and the whole keeping a couple of dozen teenage chick therapy patients as foster kids thing is a little too strange for me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Way to weird, then there's the "hermones" and that (sorry midweaterners) that OBNOXIOUS accen! smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'yer killin' me here !

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I was ready to see TRH come around the corner. lol

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wanted to like Bachman but she skeered me off months ago....she had her moments last night, really slapped Newt and RP both, but there's something creepy about her.

one of my partners said today she reminds men of their horrible first wife. I'm still on my first so can't speak to that, but I think it's a given she'll run really well in Iowa.

Something with her eyes,,,,,

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Can you guys believe that freaking Romney supported a ban on assault weapons years ago. What a pos. Oh, uh y'all were talking about RP? Uh, what for, we can always pull for Romney?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I think a "first wife" is probably better presidential material than one we would be happy living with.
And as far as the foster kids are concerned, I'm not going to fault her for that. If there were something improper, someone would have dug it up (or made it up) by now.
But she's not my first choice unless it comes down to her vs Barry.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
yeah, he is beyond creepy...and the whole keeping a couple of dozen teenage chick therapy patients as foster kids thing is a little too strange for me.

Well, at an est 1.2 mil in gov reimbursement to temporary house (some were there a just few months) teenagers with "eating disorders" the opportunism begins to show. wink

Business accumen...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Bachmann...as obnoxious as Nancy Pelosi, only she's a Republican. mad

And why didn't TheRealHawkeye post this little factoid on this poll, since he's so enthusiastic to post anything and everything Ron Paul??
Ahhh...the illusion blows away on the wind.

Last edited by DELGUE; 12/16/11.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (Amos63, 7mm_Loco, 338Rules, 6MMWASP, 11 invisible), 1,486 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,083
Posts18,501,668
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.