-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It will all come to light in due time...be patient.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
what false accusations and why the [bleep] would anybody post contact info on a public forum to appease you? you don't get it, do you? nothing that happens on this thread is gonna make one iota of differece in the big picture. you were just as quick with insults as anyone here, yet you try to take the high road?

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by toad
what false accusations and why the [bleep] would anybody post contact info on a public forum to appease you? you don't get it, do you? nothing that happens on this thread is gonna make one iota of differece in the big picture. you were just as quick with insults as anyone here, yet you try to take the high road?

I made insults..show me. You don't get it obviously.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
how many times did you use the term 'forest circus' in this thread? tell me that wasn't intended as an insult...

i'm waiting for Buzz's 'false accusations' too, BTW.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
how many times did you use the term 'forest circus' in this thread? tell me that wasn't intended to insult...

Forest circus applies to the entire organization...hardly a personal insult or do you work for them too?

If I called you a liar without warrant would you take that as an insult or a badge of honor?

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by eh76
how many times did you use the term 'forest circus' in this thread? tell me that wasn't intended to insult...

Forest circus applies to the entire organization...hardly a personal insult or do you work for them too?

If I called you a liar without warrant would you take that as an insult or a badge of honor?

I'm thinking you were well aware that buzz works for the FS.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BTW the forest circus is responsible for shutting down P dog shooting in the grasslands in case someone shoots a black footed ferret. I don't know about you but I don't hunt p dogs at night....ferrets are nocturnal. BTW I didn't coin the term forest circus...and ex forest circus employee I know did wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rosco1

I'm thinking you were well aware that buzz works for the FS.

and your point is roscoe? All assumption until you just verified it. thank you. ogden office I presume?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
nope..just calling an insult an insult...and I wish I had one of those cushy jobs grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BTW the forest circus is responsible for shutting down P dog shooting in the grasslands in case someone shoots a black footed ferret. I don't know about you but I don't hunt p dogs at night....ferrets are nocturnal.

And the hits keep coming...I would love to debate this, but would rather you see more of your ignorance first...er second...er where ever we are...what else do you have? whistle

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

OK, I don't have a dog in this fight, but I don't see you posting your name, address, professional affiliation and/or contact information, much less whatever education and/or experience that you claim to bring to the issue. I am sure that I could find BuzzH's contact information with one email, but so what?

No, I don't get it either, nor do I get what you think that you are exposing since you haven't done anything except make undocumented accusations that (so far) you haven't backed up with any verified sources. You are entitled to your opinion, but (as the saying goes), opinions are like a$$holes--everybody has one. And, obviously, every a$$hole has an opinion, but not everyone can demonstrate that it is based on fact(s).

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtmiller
BTW the forest circus is responsible for shutting down P dog shooting in the grasslands in case someone shoots a black footed ferret. I don't know about you but I don't hunt p dogs at night....ferrets are nocturnal.

And the hits keep coming...I would love to debate this, but would rather you see more of your ignorance first...er second...er where ever we are...what else do you have? whistle

You work for the USFS or BLM don't you.........I know the USFS guy key to shutting it down...you want his name?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mudhen

OK, I don't have a dog in this fight, but I don't see you posting your name, address, professional affiliation and/or contact information, much less whatever education and/or experience that you claim to bring to the issue. I am sure that I could find BuzzH's contact information with one email, but so what?

No, I don't get it either, nor do I get what you think that you are exposing since you haven't done anything except make undocumented accusations that (so far) you haven't backed up with any verified sources. You are entitled to your opinion, but (as the saying goes), opinions are like a$$holes--everybody has one. And, obviously, every a$$hole has an opinion, but not everyone can demonstrate that it is based on fact(s).

whatever you think is fine with me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rosco1
nope..just calling an insult an insult...and I wish I had one of those cushy jobs grin

Well I respond with things like that when someone calls me a liar. This thread sure has brought the federal goobermint employees out in force though. grin They seem to band together. laugh

Show me my insult...I didn't coin that term....an ex USFS employee friend did.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Nice try at an insult...you are showing your "intelligence" perfectly ............... wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
just love seeing you guys getting your shorts bunched up....keep it coming....excellent entertainment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mudhen

whatever you think is fine with me.

Wow! I am so relieved.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
whatever I really don't care....you got a point? Show me where I made a personal insult.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All the misdirection and crap started by little buzzy and harju, and the piling on their side by the rest of the government boys, doesn't change the situation at hand.
Yes a Rhode Island senator got the no suit language pulled out of this budget bill.
But there's still only two things that can interfere with the agreement going thru. 1st and most likely to happen the feds back out yet again one more time. 2nd the Wyoming lesilature fails to make the needed changes to the statutes and not ratify the agreement. All of the concerned groups from those evil folks in the WACD , and Farm Bureau all the way to the Stock Growers have given their support to the agreement.
FEb 13th. thats when it'll start to get done. We're liable to be legally shooting wolves in March.

the most expensive bullet there is isn't worth a plug nickel if it don't go where its supposed to.
www.historicshooting.com
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You work for the USFS or BLM don't you.........I know the USFS guy key to shutting it down...you want his name?

BLM. Havre, MT. Craig Miller. You can google the rest if you need my address and phone #.

Worked with BFF's in SD and MT for a few years. I really don't need to know about your "contact", but if you feel it is pertanant, giddie up.

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (10gaugeman, 117LBS, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 50 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,372 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,921
Posts18,518,805
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.