-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BFF ( best friends forever) that must be a goobermint term....figgered you boys cling together wink worked with BLM in the past (insult here is on purpose) as bad as EPA and just as mis-directed....work harder I am paying your Obama sponsored salary. Don't worry be happy !

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ranch13,

Keep guessing and keep that imagination running wild...only 2 things can stop delisting in Wyoming?

Really?

With the language regarding lawsuits yanked from the budget bill...I'd say theres wayyyy more than 2 things that can stop delisting in Wyoming.

Every wing-nut wolf hippie group in the United States will be focused clearly on stopping Wyoming from delisting. They've lost MT and ID and now have a united front to throw all their time, effort, and money at Wyomings lack of an approved plan. Wyoming is sunk and Wyomings big-game is going to continue to take a hammering while wolf numbers in Wyoming continue to grow.

I can assure you and eh76, Wyoming will not have a wolf season in 2012...and thats a fact.

Oh and Johnie Burns...the only "cog" I had in the wolf reintroduction was that of a concerned hunter. My comments are part of the official record, both in the DEIS and FEIS. I also made comments on Montana's wolf plan (that was accepted) to help guide wolf management.

Oh, and yeah, Wyoming is way ahead of MT and ID with their great wolf plan...well, except for the fact they still dont have an accepted plan...and that wolves are still listed in Wyoming...and that lawsuits are looming...and that Wyoming has no hunting season...and that wolf numbers are increasing at higher rates than they are in MT and ID.

Other than those few things...I agree...Wyomings wolf plan is the best.

Last edited by BuzzH; 12/17/11.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do you really reside in Wyoming....I mean legally? Just curlyass....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well Lloyd I'm sure that you as a topnotch employee of the Rocky Mtn Research Center, will do everything in your power to make sure that the wolf agreement gets thru.
Or not....
One thing about it you should be happy all those wolves killin livestock and running the ranchers you are supposed to be helping out of business. Then you can be right there in the forefront of helping to make sure ranches get bought up to "provide a buffer" for federal lands....
Yeh I got the training packet from the forest service in the mailtoday..... Haven't been clear thru it yet, but what I've seen so far isn't looking good for private property rights.
What say you Komrade??

the most expensive bullet there is isn't worth a plug nickel if it don't go where its supposed to.
www.historicshooting.com
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
eh76,

You could always stroll on over to Laramie and find out. I'm not very tough to find.

Ranch13,

No, I'm not happy at all that wolves are killing livestock, mainly because ranchers are compensated at 167% of the value of their livestock from a wolf kill.

The rest of your jibberish makes no sense. Not sure what packet you got in the mail...so I cant comment. I'm sure you fully understood everything in it though.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are confused...I never said I made insults, you need to re-read this thread......you work for the goobermint too ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mudhen,, just zactly what dog do you have in this fight?
You have anything to offer other than the ability to take potshots at eh 76 you've shown so far?

the most expensive bullet there is isn't worth a plug nickel if it don't go where its supposed to.
www.historicshooting.com
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BuzzH
eh76,

You could always stroll on over to Laramie and find out.

Ranch13,

No, I'm not happy at all that wolves are killing livestock, mainly because ranchers are compensated at 167% of the value of their livestock from a wolf kill.

The rest of your jibberish makes no sense. Not sure what packet you got in the mail...so I cant comment. I'm sure you fully understood everything in it though.

I will do that wink what kinda beer you buying?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lloyd I understand more than you think....

www.historicshooting.com
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hmmmmmmmm mudhen disappeared confused need to use that quote thingy more often........

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hmmm that's curious....

www.historicshooting.com
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
eh76,

I cant afford beer...I have a hunting problem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
excuses......excuses

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ranch13
Mudhen,, just zactly what dog do you have in this fight?
You have anything to offer other than the ability to take potshots at eh 76 you've shown so far?

He said that he made the insults, I didn't. I just noted that (after reading through all of the posts once again) he never provided any factual verification for the conspiratorial scenarios that he alleged USFWS, WYDGF and USFS supposedly were part of with respect to the reintroduction of wolves in the northern Rockies. He basically made accusations of professional malfeasance on the part of biologists that I know and respect, but with whom I have had occasion to disagree. Those disagreements were not based on competence or the lack thereof, but rather on interpretations of facts.

Neither did he offer any bonafides that support that he has any expertise or knowledge about this beyond whatever prejudices and opinions that he personally harbors. And I still don't know where the "edge of paradise" in Wyoming might be. For all I know, he could be working for the governor or a public relations firm in Cheyenne as paid political hack.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
eh76,

Show up in Laramie...I'll subsidize your beer.

Just dont show up in mid-February...I've an appointment with a bull musk ox of record book size near Shishmaref Alaska.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76
hmmmmmmmm mudhen disappeared confused need to use that quote thingy more often........

I have a family and a life. I try to keep up with threads in which I have posted, but I don't take my Blackberry to church.

Ben

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well Buzzy, then post your comments in the Draft and Final EIS.

You have been sucking off the teat of the Wolf reintroduction for better than 20 years. There was a time when working for the Forest Service meant understanding how to get the timber cut and maximizing range utilization for the betterment of US of A, not a place for silly left leaning enviro wackos to hang out and get a paycheck.

Wyoming�s plan was accepted by the USFWS and was implemented and only stopped by an activist judge. Wyoming hunters were shooting wolves, in numbers that flat scared the hell out of anti hunting groups. Too say any different is simply a lie to cover your complicity in the disaster that is the wolf reintroduction.

Wyoming�s elk herds have held out better than ID or MT simply because not all or even most Federal Employees are as morally bankrupt as you. When the job is hanging out of a chopper and smashing woofs with a shotty gun that tends to weed out the leftys in a big hurry. Kinda like when your job is hunting guys who are on a deck of cards. Results matter and the weak don�t get results.

You simply do not know and cannot understand the true nature of the situation, but you feel a desperate urge to blame others for the mess you have had a hand in causing.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 12/17/11.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Show up in Laramie...I'll subsidize your beer.

spoken like a true federal government representative laugh I get there once in a while...got relatives there I am ashamed to say ..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mudhen
Originally Posted by eh76

I have a family and a life. I try to keep up with threads in which I have posted, but I don't take my Blackberry to church.

you posted and deleted ....2 of us at least saw it...quite the diatribe...won't forget to quote you next time wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BTW, I don't work for the feds, never have and (at this point in my life) I never will. I have worked for state agencies, universities, private nonprofits and private for profits. For the last ten years, I have been self-employed.

Ben

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1beaver_shooter, 25aught6, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,936
Posts18,518,996
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.