Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Well Buzzy, then post your comments in the Draft and Final EIS.

You have been sucking off the teat of the Wolf reintroduction for better than 20 years. There was a time when working for the Forest Service meant understanding how to get the timber cut and maximizing range utilization for the betterment of US of A, not a place for silly left leaning enviro wackos to hang out and get a paycheck.

Wyoming�s plan was accepted by the USFWS and was implemented and only stopped by an activist judge. Wyoming hunters were shooting wolves, in numbers that flat scared the hell out of anti hunting groups. Too say any different is simply a lie to cover your complicity in the disaster that is the wolf reintroduction.

Wyoming�s elk herds have held out better than ID or MT simply because not all or even most Federal Employees are as morally bankrupt as you. When the job is hanging out of a chopper and smashing woofs with a shotty gun that tends to weed out the leftys in a big hurry. Kinda like when your job is hunting guys who are on a deck of cards. Results matter and the weak don�t get results.

You simply do not know and cannot understand the true nature of the situation, but you feel a desperate urge to blame others for the mess you have had a hand in causing.

John you kill me laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mudhen
BTW, I don't work for the feds, never have and (at this point in my life) I never will. I have worked for state agencies, universities, private nonprofits and private for profits. For the last ten years, I have been self-employed.

So why did you delete your post?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76
hmmmmmmmm mudhen disappeared confused need to use that quote thingy more often........

I have a family and a life. I try to keep up with threads in which I have posted, but I don't take my Blackberry to church.

you posted and deleted ....2 of us at least saw it...quite the diatribe...won't forget to quote you next time wink

Well, just put it back up and quote it. I try to keep the dialogue civil, but sometimes I don't always get it right the first time.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BTW, I don't work for the feds, never have and (at this point in my life) I never will. I have worked for state agencies, universities, private nonprofits and private for profits. For the last ten years, I have been self-employed.

So why did you delete your post?
As I said, I try to keep the dialogue civil and don't always get it right the first time.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
kudos for that....seriously. I didn't copy it.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Johnie Burns....

Just so you know...the USFWS is the Federal Agency that was responsible for the wolf reintroduction. They deal with listed species, anadromous fish, migratory waterfowl and the like.

I dont work for them....and never have.

You should brush up on some Natural Resource Policy...you've not the first clue.

My comments, in a version you'd understand, stated that if wolf reintroduction were to happen, wolves need to be managed at as close to minimum levels as possible to keep them off the ESL. My comments also included using hunting and trapping as a control method.

I was not in favor of reintroduction if hunting wasnt used as a control mechanism and for funding of wolf management once state control was granted.

The one thing I didnt see...and if something similar where to happen again...I'd not want Montana to be reliant on any other state for an approved plan. That was a huge mistake for Montana and Idaho to be relying on Wyoming to come up with an approved plan before wolves could be delisted. If it were to happen again, I'd make sure that Montana were not tied in with Wyoming in any way.

As the EIS was written, all three states had to have an accepted plan to trigger delisting...and we all know that WY put the screws to MT and ID on that with their crap plan.

It would be much better for each state to have seperate EIS's so they wouldnt be bound by the foolishness of other states.

If that would have happened, MT and ID would be 6-7 years into wolf management instead of only 1 year and well on their way to doing whats best for their state.

Wyomings livestock interests would then be free to beat their head against the wall trying to pass an unacceptable plan. But, they'd be going it alone and not dragging down two other states with them...along with the big-game in those states.

Lesson learned there for sure, dont rely on other states (Wyoming) to handle things correctly. Let Wyoming fight its own battles.

...and I guess thats what ultimately is going to happen, thanks to progressive thinkers in Montana/Idaho and along with 2 U.S. Senators, one from Montana and one from Idaho...with the smarts...and cojones to cut Wyoming loose to fight its own failed policy.

Last edited by BuzzH; 12/17/11.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Well Buzzy, then post your comments in the Draft and Final EIS.

You have been sucking off the teat of the Wolf reintroduction for better than 20 years. There was a time when working for the Forest Service meant understanding how to get the timber cut and maximizing range utilization for the betterment of US of A, not a place for silly left leaning enviro wackos to hang out and get a paycheck.

Wyoming�s plan was accepted by the USFWS and was implemented and only stopped by an activist judge. Wyoming hunters were shooting wolves, in numbers that flat scared the hell out of anti hunting groups. Too say any different is simply a lie to cover your complicity in the disaster that is the wolf reintroduction.

Wyoming�s elk herds have held out better than ID or MT simply because not all or even most Federal Employees are as morally bankrupt as you. When the job is hanging out of a chopper and smashing woofs with a shotty gun that tends to weed out the leftys in a big hurry. Kinda like when your job is hunting guys who are on a deck of cards. Results matter and the weak don�t get results.

You simply do not know and cannot understand the true nature of the situation, but you feel a desperate urge to blame others for the mess you have had a hand in causing.

John you kill me laugh

To be blunt Buzzy�s pictures also cause me issues.

He rails against Wyoming game policies yet kills 2 Antelope bucks and 2 elk in Wyoming.

Well Buzzy, let me know where in the world you would be allowed to do that excluding the great state of Wyoming.

To bitch like a little girl about the state that has given you unprecedented hunting opportunities is simply sickening.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Johnie...show me where I rail against Wyoming game policies...other than with wolves?

I'll save you the trouble of looking, you wont find it.

I can legally take 2 elk per year in Idaho, Montana, and Colorado...2 bulls in Idaho.

I can take 2 buck deer in Idaho a year as well.

What I'm not in favor of is the livestock industry, BGF and SFW via WWC and Harriet Hagemann, playing high stakes poker with MY PUBLIC WILDLIFE. They are threatening my public wildlife by allowing wolf numbers to increase because they insist on keeping dual classification of wolves. Their insistance of endorsing failed policy is keeping wolf numbers growing at 10% a year in Wyoming while elk, deer, and moose are declining.

That policy is whats keeping wolves on the ESL and threatening the game I enjoy hunting...and to top it off, I cant even get a wolf tag.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Johnie Burns.
My comments, in a version you'd understand, stated that if wolf reintroduction were to happen, wolves need to be managed at as close to minimum levels as possible to keep them off the ESL. My comments also included using hunting and trapping as a control method.

I was not in favor of reintroduction if hunting wasnt used as a control mechanism and for funding of wolf management once state control was granted.

Post your exact comments. You were in favor of reintroduction and now you see the disaster it has caused and want to blame Wyoming for not bowing to the Feds to alleviate your guilty consciences.

Quit with the silly crap. We all know the answer in this situation.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Burnsie...

My comments are part of the public record...make an FOIA request.

I place blame where it rightfully belongs, never was scared of the truth or reality.

Wyoming threw MT and ID under the bus...and are crying now that Montana and Idaho cut them loose.

Too bad.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know Lloyd if you weren't so snarky you might not catch so much schit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I agree with John and Ranch on this ...the feds created this entire snafu....it is normal operating procedure for them though..trust me on this...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Jimmy cracked corn....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jimmy cracked corn....

typical federal goobermint response...you can't do better than that? pitiful

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The feds didnt force WY to come up with an unacceptable wolf plan...

However, Wyoming did agree to come up with an acceptable wolf plan as per the EIS they signed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Jimmy cracked corn....

Edited by BuzzH (52 seconds ago)

dayum you edit a lot...........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

nope they are just plain Obama liberally [bleep] up...look at any policy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

What I'm not in favor of is the livestock industry

Cut off the chit and that's the truth.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

However, Wyoming did agree to come up with an acceptable wolf plan as per the EIS they signed. Edited by BuzzH (1 minute 19 seconds ago)

gotcha again...editor

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson

What I'm not in favor of is the livestock industry

Cut off the chit and that's the truth.

Dang Sam ...cut to the chase why don't ya! laugh

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (2500HD, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,942
Posts18,519,095
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.