Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I read that one you said you received another (more detailed and pointed) PM stating the same thing, was that one a anonymous PM too??

GB1

D
duck911 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
I was asked not to re-post the second one - he's a well known and neutral individual so I won't go there.

And frankly, there's no need at this point. I think the storyline is really clear.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
sure didnt see anything over on AR to back up your claim of whats going on

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by gemby58
If I was a betting man, I would say its the same barrel, how could a smith put the same slight marks on 2 different barrels. Time to fry this guy, sell it once on here and use the money and a few months latter sell the same barrel, thats just rude

It isn't rude! It's a FEDERAL FELONY!

Gents, do me a favor. Go to the Accurate Reloading site and link to the Political Forum. Here's the URL:

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3811043

Look at a bunch of posts by a guy calling himself DaMan. Believe it or not, this is the same guy that posts as DUCK911! Notice the different attitudes and the different mind set. This guy is playing games on multiple forums and uses at least 4 different names on them. He uses them for his own amusement and as I have already shown, for criminal activites. He has hacked numerous people's personal info and posted it on Accurate Reloading!

BEWARE THE GUY AND DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY PERSONAL INFO BECAUSE HE WILL POST IT ONLINE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!

Be careful what you ask for because you just may get it someday.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I'm waiting to hear Seafire's side of this. My high opinion of him has not been changed.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Posted 04 October 2011 19:17
Originally posted by seafire/B17G:
[QUOTE]Perry is going to hold a press conference about the "[bleep] head" incident! Big Grin

which I have been ignoring... while the economy is in the toilet, look what you leftists love to focus your attention on... some rock and what graffiti is on it, somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Texas...

sorry about the Chico State thing... I must have you confused with some guy on another forum called Duck something or other... my mistake.. laugh

oh, have you shipped my gun barrel yet?, since you admit to cashing the check, which evidently means you received it...[/QUOTE

Last edited by Alaska Dave; 12/29/11.

Hunt smart, hunt safe
D
duck911 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Flags, you crack me up. I have no idea who DaMan is, and you are delusional. My one and only "forum" name has been duck911 now for YEARS.

You can check out my AR15 forum account if you like - registered in something like 2008 and ZERO posts. I don't hang out there, and have never posted there.

I suspect by now Seafire wishes you'd shut your trap because you're just making yourself look foolish and him too by association.

I am not even going to go over the facts again because they are SO obvious at this point. You all were out to lynch someone and got the wrong guy, and now have to keep posting to try to save face.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

D
duck911 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
By the way, lost in all of this was the actual transaction:

Crimson Mister, FYI your barrel was shipped this morning insured -enjoy!

--Duck911

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Just a few examples here.. food for thought...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

when I had stopped hearing from Duck 911, I was getting PMs from this guy DaMan over on AR... here are a few examples..
on top of the guy also posting taunts like this on OPEN FORUM...

Several things have happened..
1. Either Duck 911 over here is DaMan over on AR ( which many of us have wondered for quit a while... some sort of alter ego being played out)

2. The Douche DaMan has also been hacking into Duck 911's accounts ( since they 'both' live in Loveland Colorado) and has been borrowing Duck911's identity, just to further add to him being a Troll and A Hole...

Scenario two would mean that Duck 911 is being used by this douche also for his own means... which would fit his M.O.

This guy gets away with all of this, as AR is based in the Middle East... this guy also glorifies Islam, celebrates anything that is detrimental to the USA... so management over there not only puts up with his antics, they actually protect him....

Photos of members kids have been photoshopped, where it looks like they are being molested, and have a big smile on their faces... just not mine... many members...while this guy brags about being a child molester and telling everyone that NO one is smart enough to do anything about it...

he scours other websites, to search for stuff like that he can use for such shenanigans...

on the flip side, pictures from Duck 911s posts have been displayed, such as when he got a dent in his Tundra Fender.. I posted it over on AR and said it was MY Tundra and I got a dent in it... nothing mentioning this DaMan Character... it was deleted within 12 hours, as evidently this DaMan complained to management about his identity being compromised...

there are a lot of things like this example that lead us to believe Duck 911 is the same as this DaMan guy....

I had written this off, but other members hate this guy and his antics so much, they want to see him exposed and held accountable...once the barrel was saw for sale again over here, it was brought up...

Many members on AR know about me mailing a check for it, and then nothing being sent.. I didn't hear from Duck 911, but was getting the above type of PMs and statements on general forum, as exampled as above...

as far as "taking the high road" on this, I will make the following statement:

I do not have positive proof that Duck 911 is this guy DaMan or just another victim of his... what I do know is that Duck 911 has maintained an honorable and stellar reputation here on 24 Hour...I see no reason to tarnish it over this situation...

I am going to chalk it up to things just went haywire.. yeah maybe he never received the check...he is guilty of just dropping the ball in communicating with me...however there is no reason to hang the man for that...

Regardless if Duck 911 is this guy or not... his reputation here is top shelf, and what he may do elsewhere is not anyone's business....

FLAGS is a very honest guy, and wants to see this DaMan character held accountable for his crap.. this is just another entry on his long list of shenanigans...FLAGS is a naval veteran and an upstanding guy.. wanting to rat out a cheat and butthead is not something to be held against the man..

This whole episode can be made into a soap opera.. but that serves no purpose...Duck 911 has always shown to be a real stand up guy here, and that's what matters here on 24...

and if it has been the case that this DaMan character has been borrowing his identity or his background to cause mayhem on AR, believe me.. he has our sympathies...there a lot of guys who vary from wanting to see this clown beat to a pulp in an alley somewhere, or look like a blob of jam on the freeway...

DaMan is skilled at being a troll, very skilled...and based on what Duck 911 has listed as his job and profession, it fit the potential for him having information to abuse and dig up crap on people...

we've been dealing with this DaMan character on AR for 10 years, and he just keeps getting bolder and bolder...he attacks others families members, their kids, passes out false info etc...

I tried to keep it short, but one can write a novel the size of WAR and PEACE on this guy...

as for Duck 911, please follow his reputation here on 24.. its stellar and I hope this incident hasn't tarnish it in anyone else's eyes...

thank you...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Before anyone flams FLAGS over this...let me fill you in..

he's a Navy Chief.. and a good guy...

however this DaMan went out of his way to smear this guy in a way to derail his naval career as I understand it..

If Flags wants to share that, I'll leave that option to him...

but believe me, no one would not want to bury this guy...

and if Duck is not this guy DaMan, this DaMan has stolen some of Duck's identity and has used it over on AR...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'll let everyone know when the barrel arrives and that should allay everyone's concern.

Seafire, I don't know why you guys swim in that cesspool called the AR Political Forum. I've stepped in there a couple of times and felt as if I needed a shower afterward. I would think your life would be much easier if you found a different hangout.

BTW, I don't believe Duck911 is Daman. Duck mentioned something about a wife and I don't think Daman is into girls.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
To update the forum...

Duck and I were able to have a good 45 minute conversation...
I have concluded that he IS NOT this guy DaMan...

Duck has been used as a target of opportunity the way the rest of us have by this Troll from AR...

I support Duck as a man of top shelf integrity... who has been compromised....

He has offered to reimburse me for the original check, as he did not receive it.. I declined... he offered to split the difference with me... Instead I asked him to take that money then if he desired, and donate it to a local veterans group in Loveland where he lives...he has enthusiastically agreed to do so...

I hope no one lets this side show, undermine the integrity of a guy who was a victim of a Troll, the same as many other have been...

john chr.
seafire

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Crimson Mister

BTW, I don't believe Duck911 is Daman. Duck mentioned something about a wife and I don't think Daman is into girls.

Well, that is an excellent point...

TV's yes.. real girls.. NO..

Glad we have someone here who knows of Duhman's antics...

D
duck911 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Thanks John for taking the time to clear that up and making that statement, I appreciate it.

I'd ask that if anyone sees or hears of Daman using my name, pictures, or posting ANYTHING even remotely related to me or pretending to be me, that you all drop me a PM on this forum ASAP so that I can help protect my name.

--Duck911

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Barrel arrived yesterday. Duck is GTG.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (44mc, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 300_savage, 35, 9 invisible), 1,659 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,557
Posts18,510,451
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.