-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've tossed this question around a lot lately. Push comes to shove, and pigs fly, if RP gets the GOP nod, he has my vote.

With all his faults, he is still light years better than the kenyan.

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll sit it out he's more left on foreign policy than Obama. He's code pink plus!

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 12/31/11.

NRA Lifetime Member
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
I'll sit it out he's more left on foreign policy than Obama. He's code pink plus!
Make your argument that an interventionist foreign policy is right wing and a non-interventionist foreign policy is left wing. This will require that you give at least a brief explanation of the meaning of right and left in a political context. Perhaps you will persuade me to your side on this.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It doesn't require anyone to do a damn thing for you,moron.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by isaac
It doesn't require anyone to do a damn thing for you.
Wow. I thought I was king of this forum, Bob. Thanks for the reality check. crazy

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

that's true of course, but think of the courts, man, think of the courts.

as mothers used to tell their daughters on their wedding nights in Victorian Britain....."just close your eyes,dear, and think of England"

of course, happily for the republic, this question is about as relevant as whether you would vote for Richard Nixon, whose chances are only marginally less than RP's

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You left out moron,moron. Use copy and paste and not the quote function to satisfy your low self esteem.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
oh hell Steve you know you'll be lined up for a ride in the blimp.

wonder if they fill that thing with alla the hot air generated in Congress?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You left out. Use copy and paste and not the quote function to satisfy your low self esteem.
Bob, I always quote folks at the Fire the way I know they'd comport themselves were their better angels directing them when they were typing.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I won'tbe supporting Paul in the primaries, but any of the Republican candidates would be a whole lot better than the crypto communist wannabe dictator.

Osama and Obama both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.
IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You left out. Use copy and paste and not the quote function to satisfy your low self esteem.
Bob, I always quote folks at the Fire the way I know they'd comport themselves were their better angels directing them when they were typing.

===========

My better angel thinks your a moron,as well.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
but think of the courts, man, think of the courts.

No difference in a disarmed America under obama, or a disarmed military under wrong paul. Helpless is helpless.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
ABO but we'd better hold the House and take the Senate.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by eh76
what terry says........

Ditto

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Sadly, it would be an act of futility if Ron Paul gets the nomination, but I will punch the Republican lever, button, or chad, as the case may be.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Now let me see, which POS confused. Barry edges by half a smell. sick GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I'm voting for whoever is the GOP nominee. I'm hoping others see it the way I do, that we can't afford to split the vote. It's more important to get rid of Obama than it is to vote for the candidate which is most aligned with your philosophy if that isn't the GOP candidate.

Glockin' Bob
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." -- Thomas Jefferson
"
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by GlockinBob
I'm voting for whoever is the GOP nominee. I'm hoping others see it the way I do, that we can't afford to split the vote. It's more important to get rid of Obama than it is to vote for the candidate which is most aligned with your philosophy if that isn't the GOP candidate.

+1 About the only reply which makes a lot of sense.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let's quit beating a Dead Horse, we've already had this discusion a couple of weeks ago. The answer here is yes only if he is the GOP Nominee. No if he runs as an independent or under any other banner as vote for Ron Paul as an independent is like voting for Ross Perott it'll give Obama another four years. That's how we got the current abortion in 2008.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Make your argument that an interventionist foreign policy is right wing and a non-interventionist foreign policy is left wing. This will require that you give at least a brief explanation of the meaning of right and left in a political context. Perhaps you will persuade me to your side on this.

Not going to waste a lot of time on this just do a search on Ron Paul code pink.

NRA Lifetime Member
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,765 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,625
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.