Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I think it's funny this forum can collectively fix the economy, advise what our nation should do regarding foreign policy, secure the border, determine what every cop in the United States should have done, and even give you some good insight on what picks to make with your bookie any given Sunday.

Yet nobody can figure out ignoring an attention whore makes them go away...

Travis
That is quite possibly the best quote I've ever seen on the 'fire!

TFF!!! laugh

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'll be here all day buddy. grin

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its a known fact, some people has constipation of the brain, and diarrhea of the brain. grin

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Its a known fact, some people has constipation of the brain, and diarrhea of the mouth. grin

Fixed it for ya. smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by safariman
I find that the REAL, honest to gosh tough guys, The ones who have truly been there and done that, are quite polite and helpful here. Some even post actual pictures of themselves. stxhunter, MacKay Sagebrush, Eremicus,and a few others come to mind. Some even use their real names. No hiding or pretending or false internet bravado neccesary. Such seems to be the rule when one is secure in one's own true identity, genuine and demonstrable masculinity and actual experience.

There is a lot of truth in that. I notice that Ken doesn't mind using his name either.

Harry
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by eh76
Well put Doc. If someone here wants to see more heavy handed moderation, go to another site and see how you like it. Some of those guys are Nazi's about it.

We don't agree on a lot so I'll take every opportunity to point it out when we do...

+1 BIG TIME!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is there a more informative or more popular hunting based website?

The freedom to be a [bleep] every now and then is part of the CF charm.

RB is smart and part [bleep].

Last edited by rkamp; 01/09/12.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
on the internet, there's a fix to the world's problems? why, of course there are/is.

we have found ourselves in a small focus point, trying or attempting to make sense of the greater scene. grin

we can do it, if enough energy remains. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T LEE
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Its a known fact, some people has constipation of the brain, and diarrhea of the mouth. grin

Fixed it for ya. smile smile

Thanks Terry. Stroke you know! grin All you can do is laugh.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Hunting Season is closed.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No thang Denny, I understand.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Seminole39 just set a new record for me. Five posts and he earned an ignore.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Gus
apparently me and the Bristoe are aligned at the hip.

what would a worthy moderator look like? i mean, what would their credentials be? what about their political affiliation?

would it matter if they practiced Catholicm, Islam, Shikt, or Hindu? how about Native Americanism, what if they were proponents of the Great Hunting Ground in the AfterLife?

a lawyer might qualify? how much per hour would they charge?

a moderator is a form of propaganda on one hand, and a proponent of Government control on the other.

without free speech, how could we really discuss anything? moderation does just the opposite, it reduces the Truth to generally acceptable levels.

the internet allows the speaking of Truth to Power. like thunderstoms it can become exceedingly uncomfortable at times.

Here would be a good moderator.
[Linked Image]

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is the worst case of highwater jeans I have seen since junior high school! Lets all take up a collection and send this poor guy some wranglers that fit. Pretty sure he lives in Alaska and plays with wood some.... smile

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Bingo

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Moderation is for puzzies,as this Thread so eloquently exemplifies. Also a Textbook quantification of yet another of Life's constants,in that them who bitch the most,have done the least. Adds quite a little bit of humor,that such rubes would feel so much more comfortable under a faux protective umbrella to insulate them from Reality. This is a right proper Mall Ninja Whine Fest,with all the usual "players" and their ad nauseam drivel on how it ain't "fair" when someone calls bullschit on their rampant stupidity.

Interesting to me that there are those so oblivious,that they couldn't ID right proper Riggin' Rags replete with a high zoot dinner jacket and high fallutin' footwear. But alas..."work" is a dirty word in this Age of handouts,bail outs and ass wiping in general,so I reckon the disdain of duds suited to same is hardly "surprising". Though in fairness,not everyone is blessed to be a fashion plate and wear it well and the jealousy is well founded.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/DAD_0305.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/DecentCedar.jpg[/img]

I find comfort in gear of repute that's been stalwart for multiple decades,in a role well beyond the masses and their whine.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/BabyKId.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/TheKid.jpg[/img]

With luck,the Whiners won't lose their thunder,because schit really don't get much funnier than their trying to bitch themselves happy,under the auspice of someone hopefully arriving the scene to protect them from their ineptitude.

Whine on Whiners.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Great pics all, Boxer. Thanks. Great deer , bear, fish and trees. It would sure be fun to hunt or fish with you.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep, terrific pictures for sure! Glad to see you post once in a while.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
.....and he means ONCE in a while.

Lol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Scott F
Seminole39 just set a new record for me. Five posts and he earned an ignore.
flattery will get you nowhere

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 16penny, 02bfishn, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,574
Posts18,491,978
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.