A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by slowr1der
Originally Posted by slowr1der
My advice is, if the Butler Creeks work for you, keep on using them.

For me, the new production ones don't work. I've not had a problem with my older set, but the newer ones I've had don't hold up for me. This is a very common issue that's been discussed on many sites, including Opticstalk.com, Snipershide.com, etc. So for the ones of us who keep breaking them, we obviously need to find an alternative. Just because you haven't broken yours doesn't mean that we are having the same luck. No need to come in here, post after post, bashing people who would like an alternative.

If the Butler Creeks work for you, that's great.

Much enjoying that you think an elastic powered open ended sack atop your scope,is going to do anything but hang up on schit and concentrate moisture where you least want it?!!? Schit don't get much funnier than that! It was a very nice touch that you prefaced that brainfart with the muse that you were going to "Field Test" the ruse by a "hard" Hunt and then came full circle to reiterate that the piece of [bleep] schit filled up with water,as your "revelation". The only way to top them "findings",would be to hang a pic of what that "Hard Hunt" garnered in regards to punched tags and touch a wee bit on the AO and it's particulars. Laffin' in advance!

Let me guess, you work for Bushnell? That's the only explanation I can think of as to why you'd be so closed minded on any other choices, and think that everyone has to be using the BC caps.

As for the Scope Shield, it's a whole lot better than the Butler Creeks, that broke apart long before I ever had a chance to take them out in the rain storm we had. That said, had the Butler Creeks held together for me like the old sets I have, I'd think they were a great product, but every set of newerish ones I've had have broken in very short order. They do me no good when they are broken, but I do love the idea behind them, and if they held up I'd think they were great.

The Scope Shield Alaska may not be the best product that ever gets produced, or it may end up being, who knows. However, I can say at this moment it's the best I've used that's currently being produced. I've not used everything out there, so I can only comment on what I have used. If you or anyone else has a product that performs better, send me one. I'd be glad to try it out too. If it works better, I'd be glad to keep on using it, and recommend it to anyone that asks me. So far, I've not found anything that works better, and I've had several sets of BC caps, and they certainly don't work better when they are broken. Not to mention, they don't keep any part of the scope dry in any way shape or form either.

I'm the least closed mind person I know and shoot more part/pieces than anyone I've met,seen or heard of and am never not looking for the better way. I stated plainly,that I've used everything mentioned thus far in the thread and a host of others that haven't been. That being a fact,coupled with more than a wee bit of R&D to extrapolate same with,do allow me the luxury of not being forced to guess,which is of course how I roll. Conversely,I do enjoy the pics of your schit rifle,schit mounts,schit glass and nary a scratch on any of it,coupled with a pic of a Scope Purse atop and empty tags as your version of a "Field Test". All of that to denote that the piece of [bleep] schit is a joke in the weather,which is more than evident at a cursory glance. Curiously enough,your Imaginary "Hard Hunt" is Secret Squirrel Classified,because even as dumb as you are,you know it'd be hilarious to bill your Flat Landing Forays as anything they ain't. Groovin' that you threw a little Mall Ninja schit in there too. Can hardly wait until you expound upon your "findings",after having launched 10 whole rounds through that POS.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Let's extrapolate a smidge. Cheer up,I welded the bases on.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Weather do curious things,when goods leave the couch. Try getting out some time,you'll be amazed at whatcha learn and that not all goods is equal nor [bleep] close.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/DAD_9735.jpg[/img]

'Nother.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/20110420-DAD_3500.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/SeptAlpine07A.jpg[/img]

Enjoying too,that you are a Pan Handler looking for gratis goods,so you can put your "convincing" seal of approval on same and score some schit for free. You are a Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Turd Polisher,talking out your ass,as a best case scenario...though it's fitting that you are a victim of both your "intelligence" and "experience" and that both are literal life sentences.

Congratulations?

LG Texas Tea Bagger,

I know facts are more than a trifle unsettling for you and you are The Queen Of Whine. Here's some cheese for you. Congratulations too,on Spanish being your State language!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/AlaskaeatsTexas.gif[/img]

In fairness,your Legacy is consumate Douche-Baggery frosted copiously with playing Pretend with your Imagination and the never ending bitch session on how your Life is unfair. Go buy yourself a helmet today and put it on,then head right back to the couch where it's safe. I'll happily continue to feed your vicarious angst and take you places you could never get to and show you sights you'd never see,as my gracious nature is boundless and I'm happy to help those farrrrrrrrrrr less fortunate.

It's how I roll.

SamO,

For conversation,aligning BC's other than with their hinge atop both ocular and objective,is a recipe for concession. Firstly,on a right hand bolt,that keeps the flipper as far away as possible from the bolt and it's cycle path. Secondly,it precludes blocking acuity as per acquisition of a victim,because the greatest percentage of victim travel is going to be to port or starboard on the horizon. Thirdly,as the arm is shouldered,both hands are in a default position to actuate both caps in nano-seconds.

Just sayin'.

K-She,

Your insecurities are palpable and you've a great point,that a 3pt don't rate an Avatar...but beings you is a victim of your "intellect","experience","drive",determination" and "mastery" of the Outdoors,you sadly gotta do the best you can,with what little you got. Bless your heart.

I always enjoy your Estrogen fueled rants and eloquent commentary on how you are incapable of connecting dots and that it's always someone else's "fault". On the brightside,you is rather gifted in your first hand accountings of your Vagina Monologues and always give particulars the widest of births. Pun be intended,but someone will haveta 'splain it to you.

There's enough of you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks in this Thread,that Biqsqueeze will probably arise from the dead and add some more Imaginary "experience" to the fray,so as to really frost the cake.

As an aside IEH,I'm still diggin' on how your jaunts with the Scope Purse really aided the Victim tally.

Laffin'!

If you would quit flappin your gums and spend a little time doing some maintenance, your junk rifles wouldn't look so crappy.... A little EEzox or CorrosionX goes along way! "HINT"

GB1

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
There are some great photos indeed, even from the spectacularly disturbed "Boxer". It is noteworthy, and explicable, that Boxer's photos do not include other hunters, with the exception of some posted of the children, whose expressions are strikingly haunted and joyless.

The narcissist description leads Boxer's resume, but many of the photos are stunning.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by IdahoElkHunter
There are some great photos indeed, even from the spectacularly disturbed "Boxer". It is noteworthy, and explicable, that Boxer's photos do not include other hunters, with the exception of some posted of the children, whose expressions are strikingly haunted and joyless.

The narcissist description leads Boxer's resume, but many of the photos are stunning.

Sad but true!

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
BC caps break. In the last dozen yrs I've broken 4. They are cheap and unfortunately I carry an extra set in my pack. But, they simply work fantastic. I do have a set of Leupolds Alumia Flips on a Leupold 6x42 that have performed well over the last 3 seasons under snowy conditions. I tend to believe Boxer and his rain infested results with Alumia Flips, and Scopesheild's sock style cover. I hunt Elk in the sideways rain and fog in Coastal Washington mountain ranges where 75 plus inches fall a year and BC caps are a must. I also hunt in North Idaho and NW Montana and have yet had Alumia Flips fail in Rain or snow.

Biggest problem with neopreme type scope socks is that in the heat of battle the interior will collect moisture which is near impossible to whipe dry. BC caps can easily be wiped moisture free.

I wish the BC caps were tougher. Ultimately there just isn't another option for how I hunt.

Can't imangine a world in which I puzzy footed through seasons where I'd never break a BC cap. That just simply put ain't never gonna [bleep] happen.

CZ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by badczech
BC caps break. In the last dozen yrs I've broken 4. They are cheap and unfortunately I carry an extra set in my pack. But, they simply work fantastic. I do have a set of Leupolds Alumia Flips on a Leupold 6x42 that have performed well over the last 3 seasons under snowy conditions. I tend to believe Boxer and his rain infested results with Alumia Flips, and Scopesheild's sock style cover. I hunt Elk in the sideways rain and fog in Coastal Washington mountain ranges where 75 plus inches fall a year and BC caps are a must. I also hunt in North Idaho and NW Montana and have yet had Alumia Flips fail in Rain or snow.

We get about 9 inches of rain fall a year. I never have had the Alumina fail in the light rain or dry snow here in Wyoming. None of them are really waterproof and I fight dust way more than serious rain.

Because I carry a rifle in a saddle scabbard the lower profile of the Alumina is an advantage.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The biggest advantage from where I sit is the fold flat feature.

[Linked Image]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

SamO,

For conversation,aligning BC's other than with their hinge atop both ocular and objective,is a recipe for concession. Firstly,on a right hand bolt,that keeps the flipper as far away as possible from the bolt and it's cycle path. Secondly,it precludes blocking acuity as per acquisition of a victim,because the greatest percentage of victim travel is going to be to port or starboard on the horizon. Thirdly,as the arm is shouldered,both hands are in a default position to actuate both caps in nano-seconds.

Just sayin'.

Stick, I gave it a quarter turn counter clockwise because the cover would come back(light 300WSM) and hit the bill on my ballcap.
Very annoying so given the Suko's low bolt throw I 'fixed' the issue. Not bitching about the BC's, in fact I'm impressed that is still hangin' on!

Ack and Burn's, nice collections!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ackleymam,

Sugar,I'll ask again,just what is it you do for a living that has you conditioned to think waltzing in ankle tall grass is "hard"? 'Course that'll horn MagnumDouche and K-She all the [bleep] up.

IEH,

Still groovin' on "all" your pics,you really put the what-is to Critters! Laffin'!

Also enjoying your red ass that I'm a World Class Photographer,but it's old "news". Adds a little sumptin' that a sandbagging poker face shakes your Do-Nothing ass up,though both traits is held in the highest of esteem in these parts and is the longest running of jokes...save you Do-Nothing gals thinkin' you've a clue. Pardon my being more than a whole bunch good,at more than a whole buncha things...it's how I roll.

Wry grins is legal,if cast in the appropriate direction,which is away from the camera.

[Linked Image]

But the best Style Points always go to the nonchalant approach,because I've long been acclimated to bestowing splendor.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

So are the kids.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Runnin' mates roll likewise.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/20110127-DAD_1389.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/GreatOne06.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/Breakfast_Buck_Velvet.jpg[/img]

Humor is always appreciated and scores heavy Style Points too.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/ProxyJimB.jpg[/img]

But it's tough to top the humor of a Snake Oil Salesman talking out his ass and blowing smoke too and you've really got it going on!

Congratulations?!!?

badczech,

I reckon the Slovak moniker,is a none too subtle nom de plume for your penchant to allow your mouth to take you places,your ass can't get you outta. Fitting,though none too sly.

Wow! 75 whole inches in a year?!!? That's funny,add 100 to it and check back with me. Please critique the following video and feel free to cite the rigors you'd deem requisite to fail BC's,as per your "hardcore" experience. Laffin'!

Yet Another Link To The BC Trials

Hunting with a 6x42? Surely you jest,those things are no good up close or out a ways.

Good one!

JB,

I can't know what it's like,to not have to contend with perpetual saturation due to incessant Monsoon. Keeps the riff-raff out too.

SamO,

Waiting for you to tell me you wore your cap askew at 45 degrees out from center and your britches below your ass cheeks to boot.

Laffin'

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KCBighorn

NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER
Symptoms of this disorder include, but are not limited to:

Reacts to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
May take advantage of others to reach his or her own goal
Tends to exaggerate their own importance, achievements, and talents
Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
Requires constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
Easily becomes jealous
Lacks empathy and disregards the feelings of others
Obsessed with oneself
Mainly pursues selfish goals
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Is easily hurt and rejected
Sets unreal goals
Wants "the best" of everything
Appears as tough-minded or unemotional

The symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence, differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others. Yet, they have a fragile self-esteem and cannot handle criticism, and will often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. It is this sadistic tendency that is characteristic of narcissism as opposed to other psychological conditions affecting level of self-worth

The only thing that was missing from this definition was Larry's picture...

With your lack of education and intelligence I realize it was unfair of me to have you read all of the definition. My apologies.

Pay attention to the areas in red, and especially the larger font.

Last edited by KCBighorn; 01/14/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
...your penchant to allow your mouth to take you places,your ass can't get you outta. Fitting,though none too sly.

After reading many of your posts, it seems the above words may also have much meaning to yourself, coming from an outsider looking in.

Ask yourself this one question before you lay to rest this evening. Why?

Why do you chastise others for things you may do differently?
Why is your way so much better than many others on this forum?
Why if we are so unintelligent, do you waste your time with such nonsense?
Why do you have to prove to yourself you are better at things than us here?
Why does what we think matter at all?

Well, I already know in your response you will be [bleep]' laffin' as you so commonly put. I understand that no matter what I type, I will be wrong and you will be right. I hope you find comfort in that.

However, I will share with you what I see when I read your posts.

I see a man that is living a great life. One who knows what it is to truly "live" in nature and to appreciate what each day brings. I see a man whose children are following in his footsteps and seem happy with the same lifestyle. I see a person who seems blessed.

So, why are you so unhappy? Why are you so insecure? What causes you to constantly put yourself on a pedestal amongst Internet peers you likely have never met?

You seem like the type that wouldn't care about what we think, but yet you do. Actually, you REALLY do. Otherwise, you wouldn't post your all to common degrading responses to people you should be trying to be-friend.

We aren't your enemy.

Look around you. Take a deep breath. Look at your life.

Your worst enemy is yourself.

Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.
No guns. No peace. No safety.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SteelCityArcher
...your penchant to allow your mouth to take you places,your ass can't get you outta. Fitting,though none too sly.

After reading many of your posts, it seems the above words may also have much meaning to yourself, coming from an outsider looking in.

Ask yourself this one question before you lay to rest this evening. Why?

Why do you chastise others for things you may do differently?
Why is your way so much better than many others on this forum?
Why if we are so unintelligent, do you waste your time with such nonsense?
Why do you have to prove to yourself you are better at things than us here?
Why does what we think matter at all?

Well, I already know in your response you will be [bleep]' laffin' as you so commonly put. I understand that no matter what I type, I will be wrong and you will be right. I hope you find comfort in that.

However, I will share with you what I see when I read your posts.

I see a man that is living a great life. One who knows what it is to truly "live" in nature and to appreciate what each day brings. I see a man whose children are following in his footsteps and seem happy with the same lifestyle. I see a person who seems blessed.

So, why are you so unhappy? Why are you so insecure? What causes you to constantly put yourself on a pedestal amongst Internet peers you likely have never met?

You seem like the type that wouldn't care about what we think, but yet you do. Actually, you REALLY do. Otherwise, you wouldn't post your all to common degrading responses to people you should be trying to be-friend.

We aren't your enemy.

Look around you. Take a deep breath. Look at your life.

Your worst enemy is yourself.

Big plus-one SteelCity.

I ran Alumina's in the rain; they didnt leak on me either. And the fold-flat part doesn't suck one bit, nor does the low (no?) profile, when used on a setup with potential bolt-clearance issues.

I default to the BC's though usually because I'm not running many Leup
scopes right now.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
When you wake up in his skin everyday, you'd be "laffin" to keep from contemplating blowing your brains out. It's very pathetic actually.

Nice pics fellas, even you GIJoe.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
SamO,

Waiting for you to tell me you wore your cap askew at 45 degrees out from center and your britches below your ass cheeks to boot.

Laffin'

Only when I go down town....grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You wearin the low riders nowadays?!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
K-She,

I enjoy it when you hold your breath and stomp your feet...to put emphasis on all your insecurities. Your pics are really "helping" too. Laffin'!

Try this toots: pry your [bleep] from the kouch and step outdoors and do a little sumptin',it'll help your blood pressure and if you took notes and apply same,it'll MUCH improve your Game. Pun be intended.

I know you've a long established penchant to set on the sidelines and watch others connect dots,while you pout in angst and live vicariously...fact is,not many is "better" at it. Just sayin' I enjoy your conviction,no matter how misguided and how animated you become. Groovin' on how stupidity isn't an act for you and how you thrive on reiterating same.

In fairness,you're probably a fair to middlin' fluffer.

StillSchittyArcher,

Obviously,comprehension ain't your gig,but you're a spicy gal. You'd do well to take notes and apply same,though I enjoy that you are to dense to savvy that,which is part of your spice.

Rest assured,that there's gents far brighter than you connecting dots and applying same,less concession. I enjoy how that salient fact fully escapes you,though in fairness,there is no reason for you to point out the glaring lapses you "enjoy". Feel free to cite where you Imagine my being mistaken and I'll happily rub your nose in your own stupidity. I'll use leetle words,should it help. Some things are subjective,but a Scope Purse assuredly isn't amongst those ranks.

Tickled that you contrive unhappiness on my end,because you clueless dolts are the Christmas that never ends. Look objectively at the cast of characters whining and it well beyond apparent,that a more pathetic band of Do-Nothing Dumbphucks could not be assembled(save the lapse of Bigsqueeze becoming un-dead and joining the fray). Entertaining and then some,that your Estrogen Levels compel you to attempt cajoling the Do-Nothing Gang into actually doing something Outdoors,to salve the realities of their perpetual dumbphucktitude. It's like a Jerry Lewis Telethon,as all the key "players" whine,weasel,wriggle and weep en masse,then try to blame others for their sucktitude. Very curious to me,for you to cast a train of thought to embrace their collective stupidity and applaud their "knowledge","results" or "experience" as anything other than the grandiose comedy it most certainly is.

I speak matter of factly,because facts matter and the Do-Nothing Gang finds it unsettling,which assuredly cracks me the [bleep] up. Rest assured I've no intent to steal their bandwidth,as it's a never ending Science Experiment of sorts,to watch them bump their heads,stub their toes and lick windows...under the auspice of their knowing what in the [bleep] they are talking about. It's as good as humor gets!

I'm more than a whole bunch comfy in my skin and have known for decades that there's damn few folks who have it as good as me. I savvy that I've lived a slice of Life that very few have and I've great appreciations for those fortunes,whether they were "luck" or due to keen foresight on my part. I'm as openminded as they come,but do not suffer fools or Snake Oil Salesmen and I'll not [bleep] goods I'm not steeped in. Few is more fair than I and I've zero qualm denoting goods how they are. Want the straight scoop,ask the question and I'll hitcha with the skinny,if I've BT/DT.

Few folks have the time,interest,means and desire to shake goods out,but I've a curious nature and prefer a hands on approach,so my Mail Man stays rather busy...to the chagrin of many. I'm unbiased,gun an openmind and ain't never not looking for a better way. When schit is schit,I'm at ease in branding it same. If it rocks,I'm just as at ease there. To couple those constants,I also have the luxury of being afforded the topography,vegetation and weather to test things like very few others,besides the physical gifts to wring schit out and the analytical mind to savvy the cause/effect of same. Cracks me up,that the Do-Nothing Gang cain't like that either!

My worst enemy is time,which is why I work/play hard and try to get a few day's worth of goody outta every day. I'm diggin' the odds,in regards to that curve.

Enjoyed the fireside chat,order yourself a Scope Purse and be a trendsetter.

Laffin'!

JeffO,

You're simply the sorriest of the sorry [bleep],which do put you in Rare Air. Hoping you can glean at least a little of how incredible that "accomplishment" really is.

Just when I think you've done/said the most [bleep] stupid [bleep] thing POSSIBLE,you easily top it and always accidentally.

You go girl!

JG Texas Tea Bagger,

I'll keep flippin you pics,so you can see what the Outdoors look like.

Laffin'.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

We get about 9 inches of rain fall a year. I never have had the Alumina fail in the light rain or dry snow here in Wyoming. None of them are really waterproof and I fight dust way more than serious rain.

Because I carry a rifle in a saddle scabbard the lower profile of the Alumina is an advantage.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice mules... work on the saddles but nice mules...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cocadori
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice mules... work on the saddles but nice mules...

Ha, I assume you mean the pack saddles with the mesh panniers.

I am a constant cause of embarrassment to my dad and anyone who has to travel down the trail with me.

I do manage to get loads from here to there without needing to stop and shift loads or repack. That�s the whole bull on Mariah there and while the trip out was pretty level and only 4 miles she never needed a shift or repack.

[Linked Image]

It ain�t pretty but I have lost all interest in diamonds and can barely stomach a well done box hitch.

[Linked Image]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
JB, Nice pics of your pack string!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ackleymam,

Sugar,I'll ask again,just what is it you do for a living that has you conditioned to think waltzing in ankle tall grass is "hard"? 'Course that'll horn MagnumDouche and K-She all the [bleep] up.

IEH,

Still groovin' on "all" your pics,you really put the what-is to Critters! Laffin'!

Also enjoying your red ass that I'm a World Class Photographer,but it's old "news". Adds a little sumptin' that a sandbagging poker face shakes your Do-Nothing ass up,though both traits is held in the highest of esteem in these parts and is the longest running of jokes...save you Do-Nothing gals thinkin' you've a clue. Pardon my being more than a whole bunch good,at more than a whole buncha things...it's how I roll.

Wry grins is legal,if cast in the appropriate direction,which is away from the camera.

[Linked Image]

But the best Style Points always go to the nonchalant approach,because I've long been acclimated to bestowing splendor.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

So are the kids.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Runnin' mates roll likewise.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/20110127-DAD_1389.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/GreatOne06.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/Breakfast_Buck_Velvet.jpg[/img]

Humor is always appreciated and scores heavy Style Points too.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/ProxyJimB.jpg[/img]

But it's tough to top the humor of a Snake Oil Salesman talking out his ass and blowing smoke too and you've really got it going on!

Congratulations?!!?

badczech,

I reckon the Slovak moniker,is a none too subtle nom de plume for your penchant to allow your mouth to take you places,your ass can't get you outta. Fitting,though none too sly.

Wow! 75 whole inches in a year?!!? That's funny,add 100 to it and check back with me. Please critique the following video and feel free to cite the rigors you'd deem requisite to fail BC's,as per your "hardcore" experience. Laffin'!

Yet Another Link To The BC Trials

Hunting with a 6x42? Surely you jest,those things are no good up close or out a ways.

Good one!

JB,

I can't know what it's like,to not have to contend with perpetual saturation due to incessant Monsoon. Keeps the riff-raff out too.

SamO,

Laffin'

The first picture of the old guy has been a favorite of mine for along time. Classic pic...

Your Every Liberal vote promotes Socialism and is an
attack on the Second Amendment. You will suffer the consequences.

GOA,Idaho2AIAlliance,AmericanFirearmsAssociation,IdahoTrappersAssociation,FoundationForWildlifeManagement ID and MT.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Great pics Burns, you know what you're doing. I have zero pack string knowledge, just lucky to saddle an old cow pony....grin

First morning I'd ever rode this [bleep] out in the Breaks.
Hammerhead, zero buck but still likes to act an idiot. Plays out quick, might make a good kids horse.

[Linked Image]

My old man the next day wondering WTF is this chit 3 1/2 miles from the pickup? Out gathering cows...
The buckskin noticed the tail(sticking out the side of his head) about halfway down the hill and boogied off for a minute. Ran back to the other horses once it figured out the tail wasn't gonna kill it, luckily the deer didn't go flying.
[Linked Image]

Down to the bottom.
[Linked Image]

I'm more than a whole bunch comfy in my skin and have known for decades that there's damn few folks who have it as good as me. I savvy that I've lived a slice of Life that very few have and I've great appreciations for those fortunes,whether they were "luck" or due to keen foresight on my part. I'm as openminded as they come,but do not suffer fools or Snake Oil Salesmen and I'll not [bleep] goods I'm not steeped in. Few is more fair than I and I've zero qualm denoting goods how they are. Want the straight scoop,ask the question and I'll hitcha with the skinny,if I've BT/DT.

Stick, you are not the only one who thinks they have life by the tail. Lots of us do(maybe).

More Prairie Fairy chit......grin
[Linked Image]

Last edited by SamOlson; 01/14/12.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Great pics Burns, you know what you're doing. I have zero pack string knowledge, just lucky to saddle an old cow pony....grin

First morning I'd ever rode this [bleep] out in the Breaks.
Hammerhead, zero buck but still likes to act an idiot. Plays out quick, might make a good kids horse.

[Linked Image]

My old man the next day wondering WTF is this chit 3 1/2 miles from the pickup? Out gathering cows...
The buckskin noticed the tail(sticking out the side of his head) about halfway down the hill and boogied off for a minute. Ran back to the other horses once it figured out the tail wasn't gonna kill it, luckily the deer didn't go flying.
[Linked Image]

Down to the bottom.
[Linked Image]

Stick, you are not the only one who thinks they have life by the tail. Lots of us do(maybe).

More Prairie Fairy chit......grin
[Linked Image]

Grass is shorter on your side of the hill.... smile

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (257wthbylover, 22kHornet, 204guy, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,280
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.