-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tell him you will see him in court. He is posting FFl info on cheaper than dirt.

Isaacs Guns Llc
(660) 731-5766

Bogard, MO. 64622

Mailing Address: Isaacs Guns Llc
401 S Main
Bogard, MO. 64622

GA precision all day long
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
sounds like anyone who got taken by him should be contacting the people who give out FFLs.
I sure they would be damned interested in his activities.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe you need to talk to some of the good ol' boys in Skidmore and have them go down and have a "talk " with him. wink

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority...Rick Warren

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Just put him on ignore; my first ever.

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by longshot3
Sounds like the same guy that got me to refund some money on a tang safety Ruger m77 RSI about 2 years ago. He said that he stock was damaged due to poor packageing. I believe that I "over package" guns and parts that I sell and have never had an issue. He sent pix and threatened me with suit as well. I thought I might have made a mistake and sent $120.00 back.

When it was all said and done, I looked at the pix of the stock and I am pretty sure that it wasnt the stock that was on the gun when I sent it.

same thing he did to me. probably uses the same stock pic on all his victims.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by coltchris
Just put him on ignore; my first ever.

Ditto

Sounds like a real piece of work

Life is just one damned thing after another
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
he stalks a site called midwestguntrader outta kcmo

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just added him to my ignore list.

Me too. I have put more people on ignore in the last two or three weeks than all of the years that I have been here combined. cry miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looks like 98% of his posts are in the classifieds

No Farmers---No Food
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Had a transaction with him about two years ago,no problem at all.

IC B3

Y
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Y
Nearly did a swap with him recently, but the price of his trade went up considerably when I showed interest in the particular gun, I did a "Never Mind" on it, not too surprising reading these comments. Shoot Straight or Don't Shoot at All"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He tried that crap with me on a pistol I sold him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not saying he did or did not do anything incorrectly, but I surely wouldn't want many of you guys on a jury in a jury trial.

I would agree that it is fraudulent to claim that something isn't what it is. However, I would also state that gun condition is a very subjective thing. Objective standards are far too often analyzed by subjective means! What may be 95 % to one person may be 85 % to another person.

In this type of case if I were the seller I would have just told him that if he were not happy with the item to please return it to me, and I would have refunded his money, less postage.

Moreover, there is nothing wrong with trying to get the best deal you can get when you buy something used. To try and get a good deal is not "crap". EVERYBODY on here does it. Everybody seems to resent it when a person is trying to get a good deal from them, but resents the seller as being a dickhead when they won't make a good deal.

Its the human condition. It has been going on for time eternal, and it will continue to go on as long as humans roam the earth. Get used to it.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Another for the ignore list.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can anybody PM me with the ignore info I need to use this function please. Can't find it. Thank you for the heads up.

LOL
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Can anybody PM me with the ignore info I need to use this function please. Can't find it. Thank you for the heads up.

Click on the posters handle example 22WRF it will give you choices click on profile and there are choices again click on ignore and you are done!
Pete

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think its a good thing to be put on ignore by people who are idiots. That way I don't have to listen to their bullshit anymore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
22wrf, You are a piece of work. Running your trap got you in trouble over on accurate. Looks like you can't help yourself. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck. IT IS A DUCK. The guy has a real bad record of saying that things aren't what was advertised or damaged in shipment. Quit with the subjective crap. I have done quite a few deals both buying and selling and have not had but maybe a one or two of times when I recieved something that I thought was not advertised as what I got. In one case I sent the item back as the bell on the scope was bent. The other I just chalked up as doing business over the web.

GA precision all day long
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I bought a gun from him maybe 2 years ago with no problems,but it was a FTF deal so maybe that helped. I hate hearing that somebody is trying to jerk people around here though.Its always that 1%.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OnPoint

I might listen to you if you were capable of making an argument on the subject matter itself, and leave out personalities.

By the way, the explanation that I got for being kicked off AR was that I was "too good" for the forum.

Regardless, I stand by what I said above. I am not saying the poster was incorrect. What I am saying is that we have one side of the story on the actual transaction, and we have the human condition. Both are subjective, as is your characterization of my character.

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, akpls, AKislander, Akhutr, 450yukon, 12 invisible), 1,544 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,535
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.