Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by 22WRF
Bricktop

Thanks for continuing to show that you know how to use foul language. I am sure there are many here who appreciate it.

And thank you for immediately proving that you are using Argumentem Ad Hominem.
Well I'm not as educated (I'm sure my wife would agree) as 22WRF but I'm Think'n he just called Bricktop a homo!
22WRF isn't as educated as 22WRF thinks he is, hence his ass being schooled in this thread and being booted from AR.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't need a lot of education to discuss issues with guys whose main form of discussion is Ad Hominem. Those sort of folks do well in an internet environment where they don't have to come face to face, and where most of the educated people don't bother to read what they say. They would do poorly using their form of communication in formal settings where they would in fact be laughed out of the room.

If schooling is showing everyone how cute you are, and that you know how to swear, then I supposed I am being schooled.

But many very intelligent people, most far more intelligent than I, have been kicked off of AR. Not because if their intelligence, but rather because of the moderator's lack of intelligence. And many of those same people post here on 24HOUR.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't need a lot of education to discuss issues with guys whose main form of discussion is Ad Hominem. Those sort of folks do well in an internet environment where they don't have to come face to face, and where most of the educated people don't bother to read what they say. They would do poorly using their form of communication in formal settings where they would in fact be laughed out of the room.

If schooling is showing everyone how cute you are, and that you know how to swear, then I supposed I am being schooled.

But many very intelligent people, most far more intelligent than I, have been kicked off of AR. Not because if their intelligence, but rather because of the moderator's lack of intelligence. And many of those same people post here on 24HOUR.
There he goes!!!! I pulled the string and now our toy dickhead responds!

THAT'S RIGHT, I MADE IT HAPPEN!!!!! 22WRF CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF, IF SOMEONE POSTS, HE HAS TO RESPOND. BY TRANSITIVE PROPERTIES, I AM NOW LORD AND MASTER OVER 22WRF. I WILL CONTINUE TO FORCE HIS DUMB, F*CKING ASS TO KEEP RESPONDING. HE CANNOT CONTROL IT, I AM PULLING THE STRINGS, I AM MAKING IT HAPPEN!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

THAT'S RIGHT, I MADE IT HAPPEN!!!!! BRICKTOP CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF, IF SOMEONE POSTS, HE HAS TO RESPOND. BY TRANSITIVE PROPERTIES, I AM NOW LORD AND MASTER OVER BRICKTOP. I WILL CONTINUE TO FORCE HIS DUMB, F*CKING ASS TO KEEP RESPONDING. HE CANNOT CONTROL IT, I AM PULLING THE STRINGS, I AM MAKING IT HAPPEN!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

THAT'S RIGHT, I MADE IT HAPPEN!!!!! BRICKTOP CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF, IF SOMEONE POSTS, HE HAS TO RESPOND. BY TRANSITIVE PROPERTIES, I AM NOW LORD AND MASTER OVER BRICKTOP. I WILL CONTINUE TO FORCE HIS DUMB, F*CKING ASS TO KEEP RESPONDING. HE CANNOT CONTROL IT, I AM PULLING THE STRINGS, I AM MAKING IT HAPPEN!!!
No, I don't have to respond, I choose to do so. Because you've distinguished yourself as such a likeable, clear-headed, and upstanding little "man." A neat little person who posts brilliant and well-thought out things like this:
I am happy to respectfully discuss anything with anyone for as long as they wish to discuss it. Or, in other words, yes, I go on and on and on and on and on, but only if someone else goes on and on and on and on and on.
And I don't need the internet to tell a f*cking moron that he's, well, a f*cking moron. Because it's hard to take exception to the obvious.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No, you don't choose to respond. You cannot help but respond because of your childish need to show others how cute you are, because of your need to show ohers that you have a vocabulary of foul language, and because of your need to seek acceptance from others.

I am happy to keep discussing these problems you have for as long as you want.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No, you don't choose to respond. You cannot help but respond because of your childish need to show others how cute you are, because of your need to show ohers that you have a vocabulary of foul language, and because of your need to seek acceptance from others.

No, I'm making a choice, though you keep stating you will continue to respond as long as anyone responds to you. I'm checking your level of dedication. I'm headed to the range shortly to chrono some loads, but I'm sure you'll have plenty of hot air waiting for me.

Hell, I might even post on AR a little later. Care to join me? Oh, that's right, YOUR ASS GOT BOOTED. Ain't that a bitch?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here you go guys....a thread just for you.

Bricktop $ 22WRF

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop

No, your not making a choice. You can't help it. You have a strong need to show off, to brag, to have others join you. And you cleaverly do so by turning discussions away from the real issue by attacking personalities. Its a very classic behavior, and you know it works well on the internet. "hey everybody, look at me, I'm Bricktop. I know how to say [bleep] on the internet, and I know how to win arguments by calling the other guy an [bleep]."

Have fun over on AR. That place deserves guys like you.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Longarch
Here you go guys....a thread just for you.

Bricktop $ 22WRF

Look 22WRF. An enticing thread just for you and Bricktop.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep, Always someone else's fault!! What does your fancy edumacation say this is?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Yep, Always someone else's fault!! What does your fancy edumacation say this is?"

This is the quote that I was given as to why I was kicked off AR.

"You are too good for this forum"

Baically, what that means, is that I was kicked off AR for the very same reason that I will probably get kicked off here, which is arguing for justice in a proper manner, thereby causing distress to many of the other members who chose instead to use foul language, look cute, and make ad hominem arguments.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Yep, Always someone else's fault!! What does your fancy edumacation say this is?"

This is the quote that I was given as to why I was kicked off AR.

"You are too good for this forum"

Baically, what that means, is that I was kicked off AR for the very same reason that I will probably get kicked off here, which is arguing for justice in a proper manner, thereby causing distress to many of the other members who chose instead to use foul language, look cute, and make ad hominem arguments.
"Basically" it's called SARCASM -- http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm -- and then, as now, it went WAYYYYY the f*ck over your head.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another false analagy.

Because the dictionary gives a definition, and you attribute that definition to this case, doesn't make it true.

Please Brickhead, keep on showing us your challenged logic, and thank you again for continuing to show us that you know how to say the word f*ck. I am sure that many members with younger kids who read here appreciate it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I told you guys early in this posting that 22wrf will just keep going on and on and on and on!!!!! He just can't help himself..

GA precision all day long
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kevin always has to have the last word...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Onpoint
I told you guys early in this posting that 22wrf will just keep going on and on and on and on!!!!! He just can't help himself..

seems to me that you have posted this very same thing about 4 or 5 times, as though you have to go on and on and on because you can't help yourself.

In case you hadn't noticed, I am not the only one still posting on this thread. Why not address those folks as well?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Donnie Isaacs

http://www.facebook.com/people/Donnie-Isaacs/1167318586

Here ya go 22WRF. Friend him on Facebook.

"Blessed are those who give without remembering and receive without forgetting"
-Elizabeth Bibesco-
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Longarch
Here ya go 22WRF. Friend him on Facebook.
I think they're in a relationship. Together.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 19 invisible), 14,543 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,988
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.