Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1minute
Beepers and buzzers in my rigs, the person that puts those sticky tags on fruit and veggies, bags or containers that have to be opened with a knife, and the person that decided I should have to click the start button on this PC to initiate the shut down procedure. Wow! I must be really angry today.

No kidding, I once saw a special set of cutters that was supposed to be used to open those damn plastic packages. And it CAME in one of those damn packages!!!

Deal with it.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Idiots that can't tell when something is a harmless JOKE! smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
1. The unadulterated ignorance of drivers in my state, compounded by curious road planning and maintenance. It's grand - unless you're in a hurry. We've all seen special driving, maybe been guilty of it, but trust me - it's special here.

2. Folks who won't take medication for a cold or allergies, but who've been "educated" that every green bugger or middle ear discomfort is a sinus infection, etc.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKBoater
Beepers and buzzers in my rigs, the person that puts those sticky tags on fruit and veggies, bags or containers that have to be opened with a knife, and the person that decided I should have to click the start button on this PC to initiate the shut down procedure. Wow! I must be really angry today.

No kidding, I once saw a special set of cutters that was supposed to be used to open those damn plastic packages. And it CAME in one of those damn packages!!!

Don't need no fancy smancy cutter, I still have a pair of Paramedic shears. They will cut a penny in half. smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
what really pisses me off is grown respectable, adult, "Christian" men disrespecting women by making them the brunt of their sexual little-boy remarks!!!!! what jackasses men are! will they ever grow up to the size of their third leg?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKBoater

Sounds like a Far Side cartoon.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oldgeezer
what really pisses me off is grown respectable, adult, "Christian" men disrespecting women by making them the brunt of their sexual little-boy remarks!!!!! what jackasses men are! will they ever grow up to the size of their third leg?

Man oh man, I am an old geezer myself but have not lost my sense of humor. Go take some Geritol or drink a quart of prune juice!

Old cat turd!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
TROLLS!

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
No matter how many times you go through fast food drive throughs, they never get the order right....

HAJ, they most likely get it right, but eat half of it on the way to the window sick

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
No matter how many times you go through fast food drive throughs, they never get the order right....

HAJ, they most likely get it right, but eat half of it on the way to the window sick

Gunner
I guess that would explain the size of some of the employees at said window.....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
oldgeezers....

sticky floors in the movie theaters....

the second of silence that happens right after listening to a mosquito flying in the dark.....

halitosis....

tinitus......

when she doesn't put the toilet seat up.....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Gunner
I guess that would explain the size of some of the employees at said window.....

10-Roger on those painted up BIGGLOVLIES sick only saving grace is they are trying to work a little.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

10-Roger on those painted up BIGGLOVLIES sick only saving grace is they are trying to work a little.

Gunner
I sincerely respect them for that. At least they are holding down a job....

Turdlike, by default.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Those real considerate folks that pull right out in front of you and then drive crazy slow. Why can't they wait a few seconds for you to pass by? Every now and then I will pass them and quickly turn into the next possible drive. It is funny to watch them get pissed when you do this. I guess they can't remember that about ten seconds ago they rudely pulled out in front of you, starting the whole thing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
my personal favorite is bad drivers... we all have the stories...

secondly, people i work for telling me that what i just spent hours doing was done wrong for this or that reason. normally that wouldnt bother me, but the reason is usually something like this...

"well now you wouldnt have gotten that flat tire if your muffler bearing wasnt bad, and your blinker fluid was full..."

all this is said with a straight face and with perfect knowledge of their correctness in the matter making it final and not open to discussion. so, after spending hours more to fix it their way, everything breaks down and then we get blamed for not doing it right. crazy then come the threats on our job for screwing it up...

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No matter how many times you go through fast food drive thru's, they never get the order right....

BP...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most recently (in Fargo) waiting when all the gas pumps are in use. The guy on the far pump leaves and we're waiting for the rest so the next guy can pull up to the far pump. Some bleep backs up to the far pump so nobody can move until he leaves.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raeford
People that have no clue how excellant the .270 cartridge is.

LOL!

+1000

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world. - Thomas Jefferson
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
stupid people in general.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oldgeezer

who let the sock puppet troll in? they piss me off the most!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (257 roberts, 257_X_50, 21, 2ndwind, 41rem, 5 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 972 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,017
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.