Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by PAMac
I have removed my name from the list, making it a month less for you folks to have to get through.

Just double us up! It will give people options at the table..... Mine is actually going to be a dessert....

That is not the reason. The reason is I believed I was organizing it this time, even though I was not so sure at first, I thought why not. Apparently I was mistaken, someone else had already taken the job to task.

Anyways, you can send me your recipe, and I can try it on my own. I mean we are friends outside of this realm known as the Fire.

Miss Lynn,
It appears I have stepped on your toes, and I apologize. This certainly was not my intent. I would gladly give my spot to you, you deserve to be in this, your enthusiasm clearly was infectious! I think everyone was willing to go with what ever, but gave their opinions, as did I.

Please accept my humble apology, and put yourself back in the lineup. Perhaps if you went to the 3 week schedule, people will feel less guilty about missing a recipe or two. (which I had to skip a couple the last time around and I felt bad about it)

My Next Husband Will Be Normal- T. Shirt
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Besides, Miss Lynn, your Dr. Pepper pork roast was one of the favorites last time and we're looking forward to what you have in store for us this go 'round! smile

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MissTreated
[quote=Miss Lynn]Perhaps if you went to the 3 week schedule, people will feel less guilty about missing a recipe or two.

Some of us found that chemo meds do not allow for eating much of anything so being just me, and a 6 year old, I missed some and feel no guilt. I did not plan to be sick. Actually anybody feeling any kind of guilt in relation to not making a recipe sounds a bit off if you ask me, we do what we can do in this world, no more, no less. I will not apologize or feel guilty for my state of health. The recipes are there so I could cook them, then, now, or in the future.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will preface this 1st by saying I'm probably over stepping my bounds and don't want to offend either lady

Miss Lynn I honestly don't think Miss Treated was trying to take over or is directing any blame or guilt at anyone.She mentioned about expensive recipe's and I believe I may have been one of them with my crab cake recipe and it was a point taken as expensive is relative to the individual BUT I certainly don't take that personal
The two of you are both a great asset to the Campfire I would hate to see Miss vs Miss...
Unless of course it were a bikini mud wrestling match wink

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I enjoyed the recipes last time, my wife would be asking by the middle of the month if I had not completed it. That said I could go to a shorter time and skip one cry if i had to. I will also say that i would like to see both Miss's recipes. (Not going where dvdegeorge did) grin

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Miss Lynn, I'm sorry.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I would hate to see Miss vs Miss...

Perv....[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
I'd love to participate, but most of what I cook would be deemed "expensive."

Personally, I think expensive is relative. Right now, I'm in central Iowa. Most of what I eat comes from the asian markets as it's cheaper. Let's say I post a recipe for duck wings. Hard to find, normally yes. But here they're cheap and easy to get. It's all about where you live. If you have cheap chicken wings, make them out of chicken. Heck pigs feet would be good how I make the duck wings. If I'm at my parents, I go to a latin market and get skirt steak for $3.50 a lb. Here, it's like $10 a lb. I've lived in many places and find my diet changes according to where I live.

I really liked reading the recipes and larning about local variations ect. Miss Lynn, I made your pork recipe. Everything I cook is completely homemade. It was the first time I'd consumed soda in over a year! I liked it too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am up for either schedule just as long as I know which.

Praise the Lord for full Salvation
Christ Still lives upon the throne
And I know the blood still cleansess
Deeper than the sin has gone
Lester Roloff
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I would hate to see Miss vs Miss...

Perv....[Linked Image]
I've been called much worse wink

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
recipe #1 posted.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 222ND, 1lessdog, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,794
Posts18,516,111
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.