Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The Clan of the Border Rats need to go to mexico for lessons. Those women down there have more to offer than the women they run with in Arizona. The Arizona women eat too much BonBon ice cream dots and wear too much clothes.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AKHntr
The Clan of the Border Rats need to go to mexico for lessons. Those women down there have more to offer than the women they run with in Arizona. The Arizona women eat too much BonBon ice cream dots and wear too much clothes.

Pretty easy to judge from where you sit, eh?.....azzhole.

If guns kill people.....mine must be defective.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It's heartwarming to watch you 2 partner up,....

It's bizarre to watch you 2 partner up,....

It's peculiar in the extreme to watch you 2 partner up,....

It's Disgusting to watch you 2 partner up,....

It's totally predictable to watch you 2 partner
up,....

THERE, that'll work

"The Scum Brothers"

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 02/13/12.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Good story -thanks for posting Crossfire !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Doin' my JOB, old timer,....doin' my JOB.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hunter1960
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Very nice story, Greg. thanks for posting.
Gotta love a happy ending.

Frejoles, roasted on an open fire.

and I bet nobody saw a thing. whistle

It would seem someone came up with a new "business" model.
May it spread like wild fire.

Very good chances that it will not take off. That along with possible retribution by the criminals and that'll be the end of it. I will say this, the Julio's in Mexico will do things that the citizens in the US won't.

It's funny, that folks talk trash about the OWS folks. Yet there the only ones with the balls to stand up against the Govt. Don't see the Tea Party folks out there. When they get cold, wet and hungry, all in the same day, the TP folks go home.

So Archer where's your citizen Govt. overthrow & criminal interdiction?? Tea Partiers are too darn scared to do anything, they don't want to go to jail or face Five-O. Soccer Moms aren't into Pepper Spray & sharing a cell with Tynesia from the hood.

The OWS people aren't standing up against government. They're more like trained dogs sicced on what they're told is an enemy, having no understanding at all the true nature of the beast. They understand something's wrong, but know not what. Nothing but idiots pumped up by propaganda from thee left and sent into the streets to stir up chit. It's more an effort to shed bad light on the Tea Party than anything.
In that regard, it's failing miserably.

They're nothing but a rebellious mob pouring anger on the streets and creating strife and other problems. No good can come of it, other than to prove to the normal people what the left is truly about. Anger, slander, confusion, and destruction.

The Tea Party on the other hand has made a difference. They'll make more, too, in the coming years. MUCH more!
They're doing it right. They're not just some rebellious juvenile mob with no direction and even less comprehension. It doesn't matter how the media or George Sorros or the progressive leftists in government try to paint them and twist the facts, they're a genuine effort for the betterment of all. This is what will help restore America to her original upright position.

2010 mid terms was just a precursor to what is yet to come.
These people are making a difference and doing so in a tidy, quiet, and proper fashion on their own dime without leaving anything broken or trashed beyond repair and without requiring the riot gear.

I truly hope you can see the diference. Your words above show serious lack of insight into what's actually going on in America today, let alone expectations for the near future.

The only one talking of overthrow government is you. (you're secretly hoping for that kind of trouble, aren't ya.)

And if you think Tea Partiers going home at the end of the day (to families and jobs and other normal things in life) as opposed to what occutards do at their gatherings (lingering on, having done nothing but piss everyone off and spread their filth) is a sign of weakness, lack of constitution or conviction, or inability to withstand the elements then you never will amount to anything other than a pair of boots and a club behind a plexiglass shield shoulder to shoulder in line with all the other knuckle dragging thick skulled oafs who behave like machines.

I really shouldn't be surprised that you'd side with occutards and oppose the TP. I honestly had higher hopes for ya.... I should have known better.
The way you talk about Mexicans, the criminal element, the troubling things occurring along the border, the "border rats", and the "business" of it all, I really should have known better.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

ps
The way you talk about Mexicans, the criminal element, the troubling things occurring along the border, the "border rats", and the "business" of it all, I really should have known better.

I forgot the most telling of all.
Far and away the most telling....

the way you refer to "civilians" and even "citizens"...
you clearly regard yourself not only outside these, but above.
I really should have known.
It really should have come as no surprise.
I must be slipping....

Oh well.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Doin' my JOB, old timer,....doin' my JOB.

GTC

Post a quote and you're done? Is that all there is to your "JOB"? Have you ever read the Constitution of the USofA? There is more to being a citizen than posting quotes. When I get there, I will give you some instruction on your duties as a citizen.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Don't even THINK of showing up here, Mister.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hunter1960

Very nice story, Greg. thanks for posting.
Gotta love a happy ending.

Frejoles, roasted on an open fire.

and I bet nobody saw a thing. whistle

It would seem someone came up with a new "business" model.
May it spread like wild fire.

Very good chances that it will not take off. That along with possible retribution by the criminals and that'll be the end of it. I will say this, the Julio's in Mexico will do things that the citizens in the US won't.

It's funny, that folks talk trash about the OWS folks. Yet there the only ones with the balls to stand up against the Govt. Don't see the Tea Party folks out there. When they get cold, wet and hungry, all in the same day, the TP folks go home.

So Archer where's your citizen Govt. overthrow & criminal interdiction?? Tea Partiers are too darn scared to do anything, they don't want to go to jail or face Five-O. Soccer Moms aren't into Pepper Spray & sharing a cell with Tynesia from the hood.

The OWS people aren't standing up against government. They're more like trained dogs sicced on what they're told is an enemy, having no understanding at all the true nature of the beast. They understand something's wrong, but know not what. Nothing but idiots pumped up by propaganda from thee left and sent into the streets to stir up chit. It's more an effort to shed bad light on the Tea Party than anything.
In that regard, it's failing miserably.

They're nothing but a rebellious mob pouring anger on the streets and creating strife and other problems. No good can come of it, other than to prove to the normal people what the left is truly about. Anger, slander, confusion, and destruction.

The Tea Party on the other hand has made a difference. They'll make more, too, in the coming years. MUCH more!
They're doing it right. They're not just some rebellious juvenile mob with no direction and even less comprehension. It doesn't matter how the media or George Sorros or the progressive leftists in government try to paint them and twist the facts, they're a genuine effort for the betterment of all. This is what will help restore America to her original upright position.

2010 mid terms was just a precursor to what is yet to come.
These people are making a difference and doing so in a tidy, quiet, and proper fashion on their own dime without leaving anything broken or trashed beyond repair and without requiring the riot gear.

I truly hope you can see the diference. Your words above show serious lack of insight into what's actually going on in America today, let alone expectations for the near future.

The only one talking of overthrow government is you. (you're secretly hoping for that kind of trouble, aren't ya.)

And if you think Tea Partiers going home at the end of the day (to families and jobs and other normal things in life) as opposed to what occutards do at their gatherings (lingering on, having done nothing but piss everyone off and spread their filth) is a sign of weakness, lack of constitution or conviction, or inability to withstand the elements then you never will amount to anything other than a pair of boots and a club behind a plexiglass shield shoulder to shoulder in line with all the other knuckle dragging thick skulled oafs who behave like machines.

I really shouldn't be surprised that you'd side with occutards and oppose the TP. I honestly had higher hopes for ya.... I should have known better.

Where's all of your Tea Party US Rep's? that were to change the US in 2010? It seems they went to DC and joined the "Good Ol'Boy Party" in the beltway. I didn't say, I believed in the OWS idea. I just stated that they didn't fear the Govt. They had no problem taking the Pepper Spray or the jailing.

The TP Soccer Moms & Dads, aren't going to stand and defy the Govt. their afraid of Five-O and going to the can. When told to disperse they'll high tail it home. I have nothing against the TP except it's all bark & no bite.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most TP people have homes to return to. Not so with the OWS crowd.

Unless you consider a refrigerator box a home............

Just sayin'

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

It's that "Master Race" thing, Bud, all about "Aryan Purity wink

ps

I must be slipping....

Oh well.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 02/14/12.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

ps

I must be slipping....

Oh well.

How I refer to Citizens?? In which way?? That US Citizens are the ones that support the Mex. Cartels by buying the drugs, that's the truth. That US Citizens are committing the majority of crime in this country?? Again fact.

So who do you believe is buying the cartels drugs? Who do you believe is committing the crimes in this country?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So who do you believe is buying the cartels drugs? Who do you believe is committing the crimes in this country?

All outward appearances indicate..... wait for it.....

businessmen.

Do I win the cupie doll?

grin

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Most TP people have homes to return to. Not so with the OWS crowd.

Unless you consider a refrigerator box a home............

Just sayin'

The TP folks won't occupy public property such as Courthouse lawns, City Hall steps, to show they're not afraid of Govt. That's because they're afraid of the consequences. All bark & no bite. The first can of Pepper Spray or pair of Flex Cuffs, that gets pulled out, they'll bust like a covey of Quail.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
It's time to arm those people!

laugh

Well played sir, well played.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

All outward appearances indicate..... wait for it.....

businessmen.

Do I win the cupie doll?

grin

Be serious about this. At least with you, you can have a dialog, impossible with Crossdresser, I'll give you credit for that.

The sale of narcotics within this country is a business. Just as the sales of narcotics from Mex. into this country is a business. How do you explain the multi-billion dollar profits made by the cartels from sales to US citizens. So if it isn't a business, then tell me what it is then?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're full of [bleep].

TP has occupied public space to protest. They have effected change in government through peaceful and legal means.

You apparently are confusing taking a D-cell flashlight in the head and getting sprayed with waging an effective campaign.

WTF do you always show up on these threads? Do you just enjoy chasing Cross around?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
You're full of [bleep].

TP has occupied public space to protest. They have effected change in government through peaceful and legal means.

You apparently are confusing taking a D-cell flashlight in the head and getting sprayed with waging an effective campaign.

WTF do you always show up on these threads? Do you just enjoy chasing Cross around?

I wasn't talking to Crossdresser, I was communicating with Archer.

Hey, I see where you and your boyfriend can get married now, your Dem. Gov. signed the gay marriage bill in your state. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. Sadly I remember a time in WA. state that she wouldn't even of been elected, but I bet you voted for her.

The TP hasn't done much in WA. state considering it's been DEM Gov. after another, and now gay marriage. They're doing a heck of a job.

Your not a native Washingtonian are you? One of those Sounder Lib's who moved in. BTW. we don't hit people in the head with D-cell flashlights anymore, it's rechargeables now.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,421
Posts18,507,425
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.