Hop To
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DINK
Originally Posted by eh76

I hunt because I like to kill chit. I like to fill tags.

I only care about laws/bills that concern me. If they decided that anyone from missouri got tags for $144 probaly would not bother me much.

Its not that I can not afford the new tag price. Its the priniciple of the idea that I should not have to because residents decided that was they way it was going to be due to thier jealousy/hatred.

I bet if they were going to let non-resident set the tag price for residents there would be some b$tching take place.

I am not afraid to stir the pot but I damn sure ain't backing away from anything.

Dink

Hunting in this day and time is only about the kill. If it was not about the kill everyone would pack a camera and compare pics. If people only hunted for the meat no big bucks, big bulls or 16 inch antelope would ever be killed because usually they are not fit to eat. The money it cost to hunt it would be cheaper to go buy meat if you really needed it. I know everyone eats venison three times aday but throw a good beef steak on the table with some deer steaks and see which one gets eaten first.

Why would anyone ever kill coyotes, foxes, prairie dogs, crows, or rock chucks? Its not about helping the rancher, keeping population down or whatever else bullchit someone tells themselves. Its about the kill.

I know some guys just want hang out and drink beer. If it was not about the kill why don't they just play cards?

You can tell yourself you hunt for whatever reason. I hunt to kill stuff.

Dink

Late to this party....but do you realize how stupid you sound...if you really believe what you say ..how stupid you are? You need to be culled from the hunting community.

If you don't like what I post stay the [bleep] away Spitter. I know your here trying to get a cyber butt rub from one your cyber friends but I really don't give a [bleep] what you think.

Dink

you are one [bleep] up [bleep] you know that...of course you do..swallower....sucks to be as wrong as you are....but apparently you like suckin....

are you and 1960 touch hole twins? you sure act twin like....and are a worthless piece of schit.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Talk about being worthless. You are. All you have is the Campfire and cooking forums to post in because you need a support group of nameless, faceless people to make you feel worthy. Once a thread goes a certain way you jump in to post whatever side the thread has taken. You are spineless even on the internet.

Now go and try get a cyber butt rub from someone that thinks your worth more than a cup of cold piss.

Dink

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If the only reason a person went outdoors was to kill, why would they also backpack in the backcountry in the summer? Or camp in National Forest? Or day hike to catch and release trout all day?

Your entire premise is illogical and completely [bleep] ridiculous.

Travis

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have to somewhat align with Dink on this. I've been guiding hunters for several decades. Hunters hunt because they want to kill something. It's pretty much the sole driving force behind their endeavor. I hunt because I like to kill stuff. It's pretty much the sole instigator behind my endeavor to hunt. Anyone who says they hunt purely for other reasons is lying to themselves and everyone else. We hunt because we like to kill animals. We fish because we like to kill fish. End of story.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're full of bullshit.

Just like dinkleberry..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Maverick940
I have to somewhat align with Dink on this. I've been guiding hunters for several decades. Hunters hunt because they want to kill something. It's pretty much the sole driving force behind their endeavor. I hunt because I like to kill stuff. It's pretty much the sole instigator behind my endeavor to hunt. Anyone who says they hunt purely for other reasons is lying to themselves and everyone else. We hunt because we like to kill animals. We fish because we like to kill fish. End of story.

Ranch of the Psychologically Impaired:

Your opinion is misguided, for obvious reasons.

Maverick

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Then why do I catch and release 90% of the time?

Travis

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Because you're looking for an excuse?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
An excuse to what?

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Travis

Because you're looking for an excuse?

Try not to communicate like a chick if you're capable.

Thanks.

Travis

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Baaaaaahaaaaaahaaaa!!!!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Maverick

Is this you telling yourself that your own opinion is misguided?

Travis

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I had to put it on ignore.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Maverick

Is this you telling yourself that your own opinion is misguided?

Travis

Oh really?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I had to put it on ignore.

I'll give it a little more time. I bet she gives great head. The dumb ones usually do.

Travis

O
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
If the only reason a person went outdoors was to kill, why would they also backpack in the backcountry in the summer? Or camp in National Forest? Or day hike to catch and release trout all day?

Your entire premise is illogical and completely [bleep] ridiculous.

Travis

If you get your enjoyment from hiking and camping why would you ever pack a rifle? In my opinion there is only one reason.

There are a lot of people that camp and hike that do not hunt.

Fishing and trapping are different. A trapper really does not do it for the kill. He does it to prove that he can make a animal, that can walk anywhere he wants to on this earth, stick his foot in a four inch circle.

Fishing you can be successfull with out killing anything.

Dink

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You can also have a successful hunt without killing anything.

The wheels on the bus go round and round..............

MAGA
FNG Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'll admit I like to fill tags. However, I pass up shootable deer, elk and bear nearly every year in order to prolong my hunting season. I don't mind ending the season with tags unfilled. I enjoy being out there hunting (I feel we call it hunting season instead of killing season for this reason) in nature, testing myself and my abilities - in fair chase, of course and almost always on public land. I hunt at least 30 days each year and try to fish more days than that, by the way I haven't killed a fish in years.

I wasn't born here, but I think allowing those who were to hunt here on the cheap is great.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
You can also have a successful hunt without killing anything.

The wheels on the bus go round and round..............

No one is arguing that. At present, the debate is why we hunt.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'm afraid Dink has argued that point, and more than once.

MAGA
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

690 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 73 invisible), 3,045 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,106
Posts18,483,278
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.