Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Dang. So yesterday LEO's are after a perp that killed two civilians and later killed himself.

Now early this morning a State Trooper made a routine traffic stop in the Bremerton area around 1 AM, did not return any calls, another LEO in the area found him shot dead, in the road beside his patrol car.

Perps are getting out of hand up here on the Peninsula!

Last edited by Cabriolet; 02/23/12.

Survivor of the 13th Original Colony, I escaped on December 17, 1968.
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
mad

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Link to a story?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I hope the shooter dies slow and hard!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Link to a story?

Ed

Google it . It is being reported on Fox's News

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
sounds like the one near here in Marion Ohio
a year or two ago

Very early morning a trooper pulls over a guy walking and gives him aid.
Puts him in the back seat to go to his abandoned vehicle.
And was rewarded with a shot behind the ear.

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ah but the police have it so easy and they routinely victimize the tax paying public to fill the municipal coffers between doughnut breaks!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by T LEE
Ah but the police have it so easy and they routinely victimize the tax paying public to fill the municipal coffers between doughnut breaks!

Don't think this is the time to have this debate, Prayers for the family. frown

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

In some parts of the country that does happen. Here we are blessed with fine officers. In my time here I have yet to run into or even hear a story about any officer who would not do you proud my friend.

This ticks me off. It is so close to home and it is on the routs I have driven truck. I have not seen a picture but there is at least a 90% chance I have met and talked to this officer and all I have met are fine men and women.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I had a neighbor who was a Trooper when I was in college in Massachusetts back in the early 70s...Bill had joined the Marines at 18 and did two tours in Vietnam... 6 ft 3 and 230 lbs of solid muscle...

he pulled over a car on the night shift out on I 485 before it was connected up to I 95 at either end..

when he put the lights on the guy, the guy took an exit ramp and then turned left at the bottom, and then stopped underneath the bridge there... in an isolated area...

Bill did the usual police procedure, of calling it in...

when he walked up to the drivers door to ask for the usual, at the last moment he saw the reflection off the nickle finish on the firearm and instinctively just fell straight back...

the shot, hit the brim of his hat, just above his eyes as he was falling back...

the perp evidently thought he has killed him as he took off...

that was the last that the Dept heard from Bill, and they sent out troopers on 495 to search for his vehicle... and kept on going past it, as it was under the underpass... he had staggered back to the cruiser and had turned off the lights...

they found him in his cruiser the next morning, totally in a state of shock...he was off duty on medical leave for like 3 months before he got over that...

this guy up in Washington.. I hope they find the guy... and then that is the last we ever hear of it...

between the number of meth heads, illegal immigrants growing dope on Federal Land, illegal immigrants that know that they won't be prosecuted for crimes thanks to the leftist liberal bleeding hearts....the Pacific NW is turning into a friggin zoo..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prayers on the way

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Can we PLEASE not get started on this schitt on this thread?

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Being sarcastic before the azzhols show up. It is a damn shame that folks never stop to realize what the dangers are and the freaks & kooks the lurk the streets. I saddens me deeply every time one of my brothers or sisters behind the badge die doing their job.

There but for the Grace of God go I or one of my kids or other family still active.

Prayers for the officer, his family & co-workers have been offered up.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And I apologize for being cynical and making the first post.

Old cat turd!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Being sarcastic before the azzhols show up. It is a damn shame that folks never stop to realize what the dangers are and the freaks & kooks the lurk the streets. I saddens me deeply every time one of my brothers or sisters behind the badge die doing their job.

There but for the Grace of God go I or one of my kids or other family still active.

Prayers for the officer, his family & co-workers have been offered up.

Amen to that!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Affirmative on EVERYTHING TLEE just said!!! There ain't no such thing as a "routine traffic stop"!!!

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Scott
In some parts of the country that does happen. Here we are blessed with fine officers. In my time here I have yet to run into or even hear a story about any officer who would not do you proud my friend.

This ticks me off. It is so close to home and it is on the routs I have driven truck. I have not seen a picture but there is at least a 90% chance I have met and talked to this officer and all I have met are fine men and women.

Yes, I agree. We have good LEO's up here, especially the State Troopers. The son of the lady living across the road is a stater, has been for at least 15 years. We call him "Big Mike", around 6'-4". Nicest guy one could meet.

I run that road at least 2 or 3 times a month, know exactly where the exit is.

Video this morning on the Seattle TV shows a F350 the perp was driving being hauled. 4x4 crew cab with a contractor's rack on the bed, I am sure folks knowing the guy will drop a dime soon, truck is real easy to identify if you knew the perp. Last word is he jumped out of the truck on a back road and beat feet.

Survivor of the 13th Original Colony, I escaped on December 17, 1968.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Maybe he'll get a dose of the medicine they gave that turd down in Florida back in '06.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Looks like the perp just offed himself when LE arrived at his house.

Justice for him.

Prayers lifted up for the Trooper, his family, both blood and badge, and for the family of the perp.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Brave, weren't he? I guess I was wrong to expect more from a dirtbag.

May the Good Lord bless and comfort his people.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 17CalFan, 1234, 160user, 50 invisible), 3,156 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,660
Posts18,534,038
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.