CLICK HERE for $50 INSTANT SAVINGS on Eligible NIKON MONARCH 5 BINOCULARS!

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#6240555 - 03/01/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: EthanEdwards]
eh76 Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: North of Liberalism in Wyoming
Originally Posted By: ColeYounger
Originally Posted By: deflave
Originally Posted By: eh76
It's ok he has me on ignore and I DO think he is paranoid Travis... wink

Maybe. But we need the paranoid to make up for all the "it's nothing" types.

Ok, I'm getting uncomfortable. I'd like to go back to being an azzhole now. Thanks.

Travis
Remember, it's only paranoia if nothing happens.

spider eyes, fluoride, angry negroes in pickup trucks, vac sealed shower guns, radioactive fish...... need I go on?

RV 728 BP
#6240562 - 03/01/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: deflave]
eh76 Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: North of Liberalism in Wyoming
Originally Posted By: NH K9
Quote:
I can assure you, I don't give a phuck what people think of me.

Except women. I love women.

Travis

Be honest.....you only care what they think at closing time. Not so much after they cook breakfast and/or leave a sammich!

grin

George

If there are any women lurking out there, I want you to know George's quote is a gross generalization and in no way reflects my views. And I love you.

Travis

Hey dammit don't make me put on my waders....the male bovine excrement is getting rather deep!

#6240569 - 03/01/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: deflave]
NH K9 Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: New Hampshire
Originally Posted By: NH K9
Quote:
I can assure you, I don't give a phuck what people think of me.

Except women. I love women.

Travis

Be honest.....you only care what they think at closing time. Not so much after they cook breakfast and/or leave a sammich!

grin

George

If there are any women lurking out there, I want you to know George's quote is a gross generalization and in no way reflects my views. And I love you.

Travis

You, sir, area gentleman and a scholar....a true Renaissance Man in today's world.

I shouldn't have maligned your character!

Ladies....make that man a sammich and get the hell out!

George
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

#6240582 - 03/01/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: NH K9]
deflave Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Havre, Montana
And please use the alley. Not that I'm hiding anything. I just don't want people to think you're that kind of girl. Because you deserve better. And I love you.

Travis

#6240586 - 03/01/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: NH K9]
deflave Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Havre, Montana
Thanks George!

Travis

#6240728 - 03/01/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: deflave]
MontanaCreekHunter Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: 99821/06810
And please use the alley. Not that I'm hiding anything. I just don't want people to think you're that kind of girl. Because you deserve better. And I love you.

Travis

That is the best line to come out of this stupid 13 page thread!

#6240911 - 03/01/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: The_Real_Hawkeye]
renegade50 Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: TN
Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted By: renegade50
Originally Posted By: slumlord
Our city has a group that is Special Ops, nothing particular spooky about them. They just mostly do vice work and under-cover ops. Mostly civilian casual dress and unmarked units.

No big deal.

If the guy looked the part, I would have taken it for what it was. If he was a whack job, even all the more reason to mind my own beeswax.

as long as the badge is displayed along side the issued firearm
commissioned law enforcement in the county can open carry off duty in plain clothes also

I looked for a badge. He wasn't wearing one.

might be different in your area
me and slumlord are from the same county in tn

I got $5056.00 worth of additional reasons to hate welfarites and the IRS for $17209.00 total paid federal income tax for 2014 tax year.....

TN Mafia Goodwill Czar

#6241011 - 03/01/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: renegade50]
MontanaCreekHunter Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: 99821/06810
TRH has it ever crossed your mind that he was in uniform?

#6241668 - 03/02/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: rockchucker]
Steelhead Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Between Glib and Flippant
Sweet Jesus, I'm just happy that TRH's 97 year old parents let him out of the basement for an afternoon jaunt in the supermarket.

#6241933 - 03/02/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: Steelhead]
rockchucker Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: show me mo
a 13 page paranoid clusterphuck
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

#6242057 - 03/02/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: rockchucker]
BLG Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: South Louisiana/NOT NEW ORLEAN...
Just another TRH "encounter". I'm beginning to think the most interesting man in the world is a puzzy who wants to live vicariously through him. whistle

Clyde

Edited by BLG (03/02/12)

#6242726 - 03/02/12 Re: Saw A Guy Open Carrying Today In The Grocery Store [Re: The_Real_Hawkeye]
Fotis Online   content
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: Cheyenne, Wy
Mall ninja?

It is quite common here in Cheyenne.

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
RV 180 2
CLICK HERE for HUGE SAVINGS on VORTEX OPTICS at CAMERA LAND!
RV 160 1 2
RV 160 2 2
Who's Online
451 registered (257heaven, 30Gibbs, 2legit2quit, 309coug, 57 invisible), 1061 Guests and 322 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RV 160 3 2
Forum Stats
53,494 Registered Members
72 Forums
692,747 Topics
10,009,503 Posts

Most users ever online: 4,830 @ 12/02/14

CLICK HERE for a $300 PERFORMANCE REWARD on the IMPROVED LEICA HD-B RANGEFINDING BINOCULARS!

Copyright © 2000-2015 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.