Campfire Regular
G
How old are you and how many elk have you killed? haha

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Gee Mack..Seems those 14 total Elk have gone to your head. grinYou 'da man of Elk hunting...

I did "Not" pass on the bet,I will take it if he agrees to throw in all fish and game prior to Elk hunting and including Elk, and I will limit my time out to once a week,something most all of us can swing,working or not.

Jayco

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Like I said, not into squirrels, rodents, feathered friends, fins, it's elk. Take it or leave it. And I'm not in, just the 11 year old. That's it, take it or leave it you old blowhard.

I've got $100 on the 11 year old, it would be much higher if he didn't tell me already that he's going to shoot the first legal bull he can. I've just got to make sure he sees the right bull first... and I've got a feeling, a high bar won't be required.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Like I said, not into squirrels, rodents, feathered friends, fins, it's elk. Take it or leave it. And I'm not in, just the 11 year old. That's it, take it or leave it you old blowhard.

I've got $100 on the 11 year old, it would be much higher if he didn't tell me already that he's going to shoot the first legal bull he can. I've just got to make sure he sees the right bull first.

Why are you not in?I want you not your fine son,just the guy that thinks he is the stud of the outdoors and I don't mean that the way it might seem.

You like to go after me,"now back it up"..Just you and me and fish and game..Know one else's counts from this day on...

You challenged me with another drunk post and I am excepting if it is only you and me and Fish and Game we get.Leave the kids out of it...

Jayco

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The whole fish/game experience sounds more interesting to me fellas, but whatever.

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Logplitter challenge, he bails. Tucks his tail, fully aware an 11 year old who's never taken an elk will make him look silly after all those times he says.. "How old are you? How many elk have you killed?"

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Logsplitter never askes guys how many grouse they've killed. Or how many lips they've ripped. Or how many coyotes they've shot, or gophers... It's always elk, and age.

Hence.. the Logsplitter challenge.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
grin

You said this was in fun, so I will leave it there and not make it something else.I did not back out just want the whole outdoors experience to be shown for all to see..Lot's of fish and game..What's wrong with that?

Anyway Greenhorn.....I hope your 11 year old gets his Elk this year and it is a whopper.I was 11 when I got my first Elk so I know what it means at that age.

I am off Stealhead fishing in a few when my son shows up with my mighty .223 for any Wolves that show.If I have to combat fish,I'll come back here and get drunk and start 10 stupid post,all in fun ehhhh. grin

I want more of these...It's addictive more so than Elk,in my opinion.

[Linked Image]

Jayco

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Off to Lone Peak. He's trying the tram today. Logsplitter, go shoot some gophers and stack them up in a photo for your contest with the 11 year old. laugh By the way, how old are you? haha
[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
By the way, how old are you?

I am 63..How old are you?

Jayco

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
So is the hunt solo for the kids, with no adult assistance? That'd be cool. Toughen them up for sure. Give them an epirb and let them have at it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by logcutter
You challenged me with another drunk post and I am excepting........

Jayco

No, you're not.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
logbiter.............I'll challenge you're stupid bragging azz too.

I'm sure you'll lose to the 11 year old. So, maybe you can beat a 70 year old who is half blind shooting a muzzleloader. You claim I don't do anything outdoors. We'll let the challenge speak for who can hunt.

I don't take pictures, but this year i'll be hunting with someone who always takes pictures, and might even make a video.

If by some miracle you get an elk. I want to see you in the picture with a piece of paper with that days date, and proof it's you.

This is an elk challenge, so don't bother coming back with any squirrel challenges.

You can even use the no fail .223.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I am on my cellphone on the river doing what I do and your doing what you do.Don't know if this will work but here's to you and your. Talk /talk/talk..

Tap the picture..

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Just a yes or no will be fine.

I don't give a crap about your fishing. This is about elk.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I am on my cellphone on the river doing what I do and your doing what you do.Don't know if this will work but here's to you and your. Talk /talk/talk..

Tap the picture..

[Linked Image]

Greens up a lot sooner in your country than mine.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
SLM

Just in places right now.I believe this place is about 1200 ft in elevation on the main Salmon River below Whitebird and it has been getting in the upper 50's and low 60's during the day...I was surprised and that's why aI took the short video to show the wife..I want to pull my RV down there for a while...

The fish are starting to bite..Nothing great but it's a start..I just came home when so many started to come down.It is Saturday.I do not like combat fishing..Anyway,It's Beer time to make the fish bigger and get 'er ready to smoke up.

How about a Sam picture with a few Beers in it. grin

[Linked Image]

Jayco laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
SLM

Just in places right now.I believe this place is about 1200 ft in elevation on the main Salmon River below Whitebird and it has been getting in the upper 50's and low 60's during the day...I was surprised and that's why aI took the short video to show the wife..I want to pull my RV down there for a while...

The fish are starting to bite..Nothing great but it's a start..I just came home when so many started to come down.It is Saturday.I do not like combat fishing..Anyway,It's Beer time to make the fish bigger and get 'er ready to smoke up.

How about a Sam picture with a few Beers in it. grin

[Linked Image]

Jayco laugh

This photo explains a lot. You can only provide photo proof of hobbies that involve sitting on your ass and drinking beer. I guess that is why you're not accepting the elk challenge.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
WTF belly...I did not say I would not take the challenge..Show me where I said that....

Your just mouthing the [bleep] off..Show me where I said no....

Jayco

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
BellyDeep

Your profile says your a fly fisherman...Show us some fish,any fish to show you are.Don't hide behing the screen..Back it up.

[Linked Image]

Jayco

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,457
Posts18,471,135
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.