Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
Dipchit....you're in Obamaland right now (at least one of your personalities claims it is).

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt........

George

No George, even more basic than that......key words...."reasonable person".....

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Florida was won by Democratic nominee Barack Obama by a 2.8% margin of victory. We all know how Miami votes the "graveyards" kinda like Chicago...lemme see: who is from there ?

New Hampshire was won by Democratic nominee Barack Obama with a 9.6% margin of victory.

You buying your dog's food with MY "stimulus" money ?

Any further stupid remarks Dog Walker ?

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by interthem
Florida was won by Democratic nominee Barack Obama by a 2.8% margin of victory. We all know how Miami votes the "graveyards" kinda like Chicago...lemme see: who is from there ?

New Hampshire was won by Democratic nominee Barack Obama with a 9.6% margin of victory.

You buying your dog's food with MY "stimulus money ?

Any further stupid remarks Dog Walker ?

WTF ???

Is that the best you can do?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You blame voter fraud, I'll blame Masshole imports and useless college students.....doesn't much matter as the results are the same.

You can't support your own personalities, let alone my K9s and their superior tastes.

You remain a delusional liar, but it is amusing.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Dipchit....you're in Obamaland right now (at least one of your personalities claims it is).

George

Laffin', but you're absolutely correct.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's enough for now cat food.

Wait till June........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm waiting ... grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guarantee your Dogs are a helluva a lot smarter. crazy

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

REPEAT I WILL NO LONGER POST ON THIS THREAD, YOU'LL HAVE TO ATTACK ME SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Cant even do what you'll say you 'll do, huh azzhat?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Was there ever any doubt? wink

George

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDFinn

George

Laffin', but you're absolutely correct.

George

What ya think, bout a 5 minute conversation to make that assessment...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nupe.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
For a rookie.....you, Jim, Terry or Pat would have it pegged in 1 flat. I'm just a street Sgt. so it would take me 1.5 (concerns over liability and all grin )

George

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Could someone tell me what this 22 page debacle is about.

I'd hate to waste time reading it all just to find out framis is having a personality disorder.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
That's enough for now cat food.

Wait till June........

Post up the case numbers or prove you are full of [bleep], Larry.

You shouldn't be afraid to post the case numbers, should you? If there is a case filed, us knowing it would only prove you aren't full of [bleep] like everyone thinks you are... but I suspect you won't do it. There isn't anything on the file we don't already know; like your full name and address's.

And, what DO you want to happen in June, sounds like YOU are the stalker, baiting Bricktop to come pay up in June face to face?

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
blah blah blah.......

[Linked Image]

keep flapping your gums, gnashing your troll teeth and stomping your little pointy feet old [bleep]. Throw your hissy fit as no one likes you. No one cares. No one believes you. you are nothing but entertainment with your constant boohoo fest.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh God, Larry do this, Larry do that, blah, blah, blah.

I'll tell you what, I'll post the case numbers when ever one of you trolls post your name, address, phone numbers and email address. (Bricktop posted mine)

Otherwise you have no "need to know".

On question 2 (?) all I want is the fake Negro liar to meet the terms of the bet. That's hardly baiting. When real men make a wager, they step up on it. They don't post fake "road trip" pictures, continue their serial lies and run their mouth like a sewer outfall.

Not to worry, come June, there will be plenty of reminders for Bricktop here and elsewhere on the bet. After he fails to appear, there will be lots of pictures of us waiting for him with the $10,000 (CASH), the witnesses and the guns I can recall posting. (He has yet to "help out" by providing that list of "stolen gun" pictures and links to where they were purloined from.)

"Baiting him" LMFAO, he agreed to the bet azzwipe, even claimed (lied) that his was coming to my house in Wyoming to collect the money.

With a selective memory like yours, you need to go work for the other fake Negro in D.C.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Old [bleep] Lawrence Root [enterthem,piperkunt, bosslady, oldman1942, etc] has a multitude of screen names but can't bump her IQ...hilarious!
She's rather adept at lying out of her beotch hole, cannot comprehend and botches the most basic of principles and is just another whining [bleep], pissed and mad at the world for the opportunities she just now is figuring out that's she's missed, due to being a lazy piece of shiet harbored up in a shiethole.
Never done a [bleep] thing in her pathetic excuse of a life but dream. She is washed up now [pathetic in itself, as there wasn't much washing to be done] and laments the cruel misfortunes of her life, as she's forced to suffer her last days in the turmoil of having gone so wrong oh so often.
Enough to cheer the casual observor right the phark up! We are truly blessed to be fortunate enough to watch that crash.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Shut up you sack of crap liar, I have already "outed" you on your lies about your phone calls...... When ya gonna learn ?

You're such a coward you hide behind a dog's face and try to peddle one lie after another.

Your obvious hatred of women and fear of them is showing up again. Probably got your bony butt kicked by Suzy in the 3rd grade spelling bee and have yet to recover.

BTW work on your spelling, I can see why Suzy kicked your butt ! LAFFIN)

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
One can't bitch or moan as you do,less both accelerated Estrogen levels and the emotions associated as well as both fueling their flighty feelings.
Cyber hanky to you old [bleep],so as to keep the tears of torment outta your keyboard. Wouldn't want you getting shocked and lose the ability to babble in depth,about the tragic trevails of an unfulfilled pathetic excuse of a life.

Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

434 members (06hunter59, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 163bc, 10Glocks, 38 invisible), 2,293 guests, and 1,010 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,659
Posts18,512,847
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.