-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
And do not pretend you are not eating up all the attention your pathetic excuse of an existence is getting. You cherish and love all the cyber bitchslaps directed your way as they be the only signs of affection you can rustle within your dog dick world.

GB1

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by interthem
Shut up you sack of crap liar, I have already "outed" you on your lies about your phone calls...... When ya gonna learn ?

You're such a coward you hide behind a dog's face and try to peddle one lie after another.

Your obvious hatred of women and fear of them is showing up again. Probably got your bony butt kicked by Suzy in the 3rd grade spelling bee and have yet to recover.

BTW work on your spelling, I can see why Suzy kicked your butt ! LAFFIN)

Amazing....

Success in being, both the joke and the punch line.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

BTW work on your spelling, I can see why Suzy kicked your butt ! LAFFIN)

pot meet kettle....TFF

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Crazy is best viewed in the firsthand and it'd be a [bleep] riot to quiz her on the spot. Tears always make me laugh!!!! A group shin-dig in pinedale this summer would be da bomb! too bad old [bleep] would conviently be out of town. Looking under the bed for campfire monsters scare her silly. hahahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh God, Larry do this, Larry do that, blah, blah, blah.

I'll tell you what, I'll post the case numbers when ever one of you trolls post your name, address, phone numbers and email address. (Bricktop posted mine)

Otherwise you have no "need to know".

On question 2 (?) all I want is the fake Negro liar to meet the terms of the bet. That's hardly baiting. When real men make a wager, they step up on it. They don't post fake "road trip" pictures, continue their serial lies and run their mouth like a sewer outfall.

Not to worry, come June, there will be plenty of reminders for Bricktop here and elsewhere on the bet. After he fails to appear, there will be lots of pictures of us waiting for him with the $10,000 (CASH), the witnesses and the guns I can recall posting. (He has yet to "help out" by providing that list of "stolen gun" pictures and links to where they were purloined from.)

"Baiting him" LMFAO, he agreed to the bet azzwipe, even claimed (lied) that his was coming to my house in Wyoming to collect the money.

With a selective memory like yours, you need to go work for the other fake Negro in D.C.

Ken Umpierre
5747 St. Louis River Rd.
Hermantown MN 55810
218 628-0543
umpierre1hotmail.com

There it is Larry, I called your bluff and now we'll see if you hold up your end of the promise you made above.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well 13 "one last post" posts I knew the over was an easy bet

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fool, you have been outed for your fake phone calls and you are still to stupid to shut up. Living example of a sad sack.

Suzy is probably still laughing at you !

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i thought you were gone.

My idea of being organic is taking a dump in the woods.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Field_Hand
i thought you were gone.

its the dementia....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ken, thanks but as you know, I already had all that info. Even that nice photo of your house.

As Bricktop did on me, I spent a whole THREE dollars on the Internet to get it all.

Now when you get ALL the other trolls to "out" themselves, as I requested, we'll talk.

reading comprehension a problem ?

Now about the stolen photos and links to them ? Progress ? I thought not.

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey dips chit, if you back and look, my address, my phone number and my email address have all been posted in the Hunters Campfire in the last year. If yer sciart, just say yer scairt, we'll get ya a dog, if yer a lying piece of schist just say so. Not hard to do. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Make a list of who you want names of, Pardner

BTW, if you expect anyone to believe you, you are going to have to share more of your secret squirrel information than a website to a camera manufacturer.

"Ken, thanks but as you know, I already had all that info. Even that nice photo of your house."

Looks to me like you are stalking Ken?

LAFFIN

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
You are a lying douchebag old [bleep]. There is no open case. Not in WY, Not in OK, and Not in Fl. Everyone knows you are a paranoid chicken shiet puzzy. You mouth off but go hide when you think some one may visit. And threatening to call the cops is funny as hell! IF you had really called the cops you would be posting the case number and crowing and braying like the jackass you are.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Now when you get ALL the other trolls to "out" themselves, as I requested, we'll talk.

Funny, you are the only troll posting old [bleep]!

With your razzle dazzle IT skills and certificates you got from a box of crackerjax, it shouldn't be a problem for you to do one of your infamous IP trace and find out the names and addresses of everyone on here.

You are such a poser, loser and LIAR!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oldman Larry is feverishly coordinating and directing the efforts of the local LEO, FBI, CIA, Secret Service, a dozen other alphabet soup and ultra secret squirrel agencies to track down and identify Bricktop and everyone else that's disagreed and/or made fun of her psychotic online behavior.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Oldman Larry is feverishly coordinating and directing the efforts of the local LEO, FBI, CIA, Secret Service, a dozen other alphabet soup and ultra secret squirrel agencies to track down and identify Bricktop and everyone else that's disagreed and/or made fun of her psychotic online behavior.

Uh oh. shocked

Did I step in poo? laugh laugh laugh

"The thorazine shuffle" ... TFF!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Faethor_Ferenczy

Funny, you are the only troll posting old [bleep]!

With your razzle dazzle IT skills and certificates you got from a box of crackerjax, it shouldn't be a problem for you to do one of your infamous IP trace and find out the names and addresses of everyone on here.

You are such a poser, loser and LIAR!!!!

Poor old guy has more excuses and delusions than Doans has pills.....sad I tell ya. frown We can take comfort in giving him reason for life I guess....sigh...

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No contradiction, both methods work, if your you are/ you're rich buy the NULA. I'd rather take this type of $800 package on a $3500 guided hunt than sit at home with a $3500, more like $4200 scoped NULA.

laffin....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDFinn

No contradiction, both methods work, if your you are/ you're rich buy the NULA. I'd rather take this type of $800 package on a $3500 guided hunt than sit at home with a $3500, more like $4200 scoped NULA.

laffin....

to funny given he was giving me hell in pm's cause i didnt know the difference between your and you're

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by RDFinn

laffin....

to funny given he was giving me hell in pm's cause i didnt know the difference between your and you're

No way....

Larry has EDITING ISSUES in addition to all his other disorders? Who would have thunk...LAFFIN

Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,693 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,724
Posts18,514,268
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.