Hop To
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 32 33
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So after a long time the ameba got legs to live on land and the only ones wat survived grew hair an bigger legs (this is after they got tired of being sharks an cats except for them that liked it). So they were what we called apes for a long time like hundreds of thousands of years and all had like the same DNA for all that time till one got kicked in the nuts and it messed up the DNA in a squiggly. Then it got another preggie and you know it- the little cripple sucker beat all the old style DNA and got the job done first. Then the baby ape had a three part brain that could even contemplate and plan and it was a male so it raped a bunch and made more with that very same crippled DNA that replicated it self by millions.Then those wanted cars and whiskey so here we are. Now we can think and plan and we can do stuff other animals can't even contemplate but even though we are different we still proclaim we are nothing more than dumb animals and

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Make sense.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Good post. Nowhere does history record that a plant became an animal but still people believe. It takes so much more faith to believe in evolution than it does to believe in a Creator.

It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.
Ronald Reagan

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
yep, but how do you explain larry root.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well, some people really still are animals. grin

Last edited by eyeball; 03/13/12.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dang, eyeball, that was my syllabus overview in paleoanthropology 101. Except the getting kicked in the Cohones part. The "little squiggly" changed all by himself because all his squiggly test scores were marked "pass" which built up his self worth and made him feel special.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
You're kidding, right? At this point evolution is no more a theory than gravity is. Read a science textbook.

Last edited by dan55; 03/14/12.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
wow. just... wow.

Murphy was an optimist.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Oh schitt no.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I feel better now....all except for the guy raping apes.
He should be on the tough-guy list for sure.

Steve

IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

Last edited by NeBassman; 03/14/12. Reason: added link

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by M77shooter
Nowhere does history record that a plant became an animal

Wow. Just...

Wow.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
So after a long time the ameba got legs to live on land and the only ones wat survived grew hair an bigger legs (this is after they got tired of being sharks an cats except for them that liked it). So they were what we called apes for a long time like hundreds of thousands of years and all had like the same DNA for all that time till one got kicked in the nuts and it messed up the DNA in a squiggly. Then it got another preggie and you know it- the little cripple sucker beat all the old style DNA and got the job done first. Then the baby ape had a three part brain that could even contemplate and plan and it was a male so it raped a bunch and made more with that very same crippled DNA that replicated it self by millions.Then those wanted cars and whiskey so here we are. Now we can think and plan and we can do stuff other animals can't even contemplate but even though we are different we still proclaim we are nothing more than dumb animals and

And then one guy, unlucky and satiated on whiskey, saw a big female gorilla cruising just after the bars closed, got romantic with her and...well, Bigfoot is allegedly now in Colorado too.

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
Hilarious!

Sounds just like someone who is completely clueless about evolution.

Better put in some flashing smileys or dancing chickens or someone is sure to take it seriously.

One unerring mark of the love of the truth is not entertaining any proposition with greater assurance than the proofs it is built upon will warrant. John Locke, 1690
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Evolution OF species is a demonstrable scientific fact. You always end up with something that, at first blush, isn't a great deal different than what you started with, except genetic information is most likely lost. IE, we have mountain lions and jaguars in N. America, but no sabre-toothed tigers.

Descent-with modification,leaping all over Phylum, Class, Order etc, is a [bleep] fairy tale.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Folks,...you ain't gonna understand it.

It's like trying to explain the intracacies of a small block Chevy to a nightcrawler.

You can have faith,...or you can have proof,...

,..and you're not going to get proof,...so you better take option "A".

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dan55
You're kidding, right? At this point evolution is no more a theory then gravity is. Read a science textbook.
+1 A little frightening. Public schools are obviously failing to teach basic science.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Folks,...you ain't gonna understand it.

It's like trying to explain the intracacies of a small block Chevy to a nightcrawler.

You can have faith,...or you can have proof,...

,..and you're not going to get proof,...so you better take option "A".

Thank you bro professor Bristoe for the chill ins philosophy lesson today. I believe you cut to the very quick of it professor. Well done sir.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dan55
You're kidding, right? At this point evolution is no more a theory then gravity is. Read a science textbook.

Why don't you read a book on grammar and learn the proper use of then and than.

Another [bleep] braniac!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wswolf
Hilarious!

Sounds just like someone who is completely clueless about evolution.

Better put in some flashing smileys or dancing chickens or someone is sure to take it seriously.

Oh no sir, eyeball's rendition is basically how the truth of evolution is presented in the books, kick in the Cohones excepted of course, and.... paraphrased of course.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (16penny, 338rcm, 1minute, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 61 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,538
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.