Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 30 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 29 30
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Found a brand new leatherman I'm going to put in the box as well.

I can't spell... Deal with it...
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wildone
Let me know how short we are on the bino's and I'll pick up the rest. Doug and I live close to each other and we have fished together, if you want me to pick them up or just have him ship it from the store let me know.

I think I read that Doug was offering the Minox BV 10x42 Orange Camo binos to 24HCF members for $150 (please let me know if this is incorrect Doug!).

If that's the case I believe that we have $75 dollars contributed so far.

I think this would be an excellent choice.

Where do I send the gift card?

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
this place is great! thanks guys!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've got a Browning flashlight that has been hardly ever been used. It has the one main LED with two red and two blue LED's also. It honestly looks brand new.

Pm me an address on where to send it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just saw this thread and am very impressed (but not really surprized) with the generosity.

Paul, I hate to see you ship that rifle in a cardboard box and I'm sure Bricktop is going to crap when he finds out, so if you'll pm me your address I'll sent you an SKB single rifle hard case for the kid. It's used, but it works well and is better than cardboard.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just saw this thread,..very neat. Can't wait to see the pics.!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pm sent to Gristle.

Thanks Bulletbutt for the hard case I'm sure it can be put to use as well. I dont remeber where your at but of Paul thinks the rifle is packed secure I can possibly meet up with you for the case. I'm in the Tacoma area

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Originally Posted by wildone
Let me know how short we are on the bino's and I'll pick up the rest. Doug and I live close to each other and we have fished together, if you want me to pick them up or just have him ship it from the store let me know.

I think I read that Doug was offering the Minox BV 10x42 Orange Camo binos to 24HCF members for $150 (please let me know if this is incorrect Doug!).

If that's the case I believe that we have $75 dollars contributed so far.

I think this would be an excellent choice.

Where do I send the gift card?

Ya looks like Wildone is going to do the legwork for the binos. Wildone please PM me your address so I can send my $25 towards the binoculars. VERY good glass by the way for those looking for a pair of general 10x42s. Optically they are as good or slightly BETTER than my VX-II scopes.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Whatever Paul wants to do is fine. I'm down around Longview and will be going up to Seattle on Easter so I could bring it to you then, if that would work for you.

But if Paul wants to ship the rifle in this hard case, I'll ship it to him. I've used it to ship back and forth to/from Redneck in Wisconsin, so I know it works... grin

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I will defer to Paul's call on the case. Either way is fine by me

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I could use the case to ship our you case just deliver it to Matt? I'm good either way. Very cool idea! PM me if you would like to ship. Doing this on my phone and

Last edited by Paul Walukewicz; 03/15/12. Reason: my phone didn't like some words and made up it's own..

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It's really Pissing me off a little.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guys if it is OK with you on the Bino's I would rather we just send the money direct to Doug, there is no practical reason to send it to me . This way you can use a credit card as well. I am going to call him on Friday and ask to set up a ticket called Campfire Kid or something like that . I will report back after I speak to him.
So far I have
444Matt for $25
NSAQAM with a $50 gift cert

and Kaleb I was unsure did you want in on this as well it sounded like it in one post? If so, let me know for how much so I know what to give Doug when I speak to him. Thank you

Also Could I get the address of our Kids agent for the packing slip please.

I Kill Things......deal with it..
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wild one pm sent and thanks for making a difference for this kid.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guys I have a call out to Doug at the moment, he is not in today . So it is not set up yet but just give him some time to get back to me and then we can send our stuff in .

Mallard I have your address and as so as I have more details I'll give you a heads up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have the powder measure, scale and book boxed up and will drop them in the mail tomorrow.
I could not find the top cover for the PPM but will send it later if I do. It will work just fine without it of course.
Still awaiting word that Doug is prepared to receive the gift card but it'll be on the way when the word comes.

This is going to be one very happy child and it seems that he has a fine mentor to help him out as he learns the ropes of reloading.

What other items does the young man need to complete his reloading setup?
I thought of a powder funnel and a priming tool but I only have one of each or I'd send these as well.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fellas I just got off the phone with Doug. He's got the plan down. Give them a call on Monday and take care of biz. Doug also wanted to kick in on the binos for 25 bucks and is also going to put something else in the box he said.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Maybe some boxing gloves to keep his trwo younger brothers at bay... eek

grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll get the gift card in the mail to Doug tomorrow with a note saying it is for the young man on 24HCF.

Thanks wildone and thanks Doug!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Paul I'll be home Sunday let me know where to send the brass!

Page 8 of 30 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 22250rem, 204guy, 17CalFan, 222ND, 67 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,428 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,941
Posts18,480,065
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.