OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Very very awesome!

I can't spell... Deal with it...
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FOsteology
I was going to put this up on the Classifieds later this week as my two boys hardly use it (they prefer the S&W M&P 15-22), but think it would brighten up the day of a young boy or girl that otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity to own one. Kids absolutely love these "tactikool" AR type .22LR's. Loads of fun.

Need to find another deserving boy or girl as I'm donating a gently used SigSauer 522 .22LR

Has a forearm grip, and flip-up BUIS from my S&W M&P 15-22
I'll include a nylon tactical sling.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'll take it! wink

Very nice of you, hope you find a suitable owner.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely freaking awesome.

The generosity here astounds me!

My boys are drooling over that rifle FOst but there are kids out there who need the help far more than mine.

Awesome!!!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by FOsteology
I was going to put this up on the Classifieds later this week as my two boys hardly use it (they prefer the S&W M&P 15-22), but think it would brighten up the day of a young boy or girl that otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity to own one. Kids absolutely love these "tactikool" AR type .22LR's. Loads of fun.

Need to find another deserving boy or girl as I'm donating a gently used SigSauer 522 .22LR

Has a forearm grip, and flip-up BUIS from my S&W M&P 15-22
I'll include a nylon tactical sling.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

FOS.. both you and Paul W...

its an honor to be on the same forum as a generous pair of gentlemen such as yourself...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
i'm going to be out of town for the next couple days. going to try to check on my phone but that thing irritates me. Will let everyone know when the scope arrives and i get it mounted up and then boxed. Probably wont be able to ship till saturday.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Travel safe Paul. Lots of Time left

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lots of packages arrived today. Got the soft case, buck knife and flashlight, powder measure and scale.

The generosity still floors me, I'm like a kid at Xmas with excitement

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Brass sent off to Matt!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad you got it MA.

Like I said when I offered it, it isn't top flight equipment but both the scale and the measure served me faithfully for many years.

Wonderful how this is all coming together for this young man.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just squared up with Doug, Niel said he will process it all together. Covered over here.

I Kill Things......deal with it..
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Well done guys. What goes around comes around. I haven't read all 20+ pages.....is there some way I can get in on the fun?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JG, it seems the generosity keeps flowing from the great people here at the 'Fire as FOsteology has offered up a new gun to be given away to another deserving young person.
That new person has yet to be identified so if you know of a deserving youngster I'm sure a nomination of said person would be considered.
Seems the first soon to be recipient of Paul's BLR is pretty much set up for a very nice day with a ton of stuff coming his way. If you really wish to contribute something to the first young man maybe a PM to MallardAddict or Paul W would yield some ideas.

Amazing the generosity here!

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I want to help any way I can, on both projects preferably. This is my idea of fun. So, Fosteology, tell me what I can do to contribute, and PM incoming to PW and MA. Thanks nsaqam.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's been fun for me as well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm floored with the generosity of the guys here to make a difference. When we identify the individual for Fosteology's rifle I will be digging through my gun room for stuff to throw in

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As will I!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I will also.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have made some discreet inquiries, and may have a name or two to add to the nominee selection later in the week.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Paul, what an amazing and generous thing you are spearheading! I signed up on the Fire a few weeks ago and have just been lurking, but this really caught my attention! God bless you for it.

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us." Jn 1:14

"The expense is reckoned, the enterprise is begun; it is of God; it cannot be withstood. So the faith was planted: So it must be restored." -St. Edmund Campion (+1581)
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I was just thinking, and I realized I do know someone who I think fits the bill, if there are still guys looking for a worthy youngster to help get into the woods--Paul said he thought I out to float the idea here. He's actually my nephew James: he'll be 12 y/o for this year's deer hunting season. He's one of 7 kids (that's right!). They're good church-going people--the mom (my sis) is a full time mom, and the dad had a pretty good job but had to leave--he was traveling *all* the time and his boss wasn't reimbursing him for his travel, and even increasingly delayed his paychecks (think like 3-4 behind!). So James' dad left that job (I'm not sure he ever got what he was owed) and took a job up in New York (they were in Virginia). Right now they're looking for a place to live, and are living at my parents' place in upstate NY. In any case, I know that James would be thrilled to go hunting-I'm actually planning a trip for the fall with my brothers, but we each only have one hunting rifle, and obviously one won't be in the works for James' family anytime soon. He's a great kid, and I'd love to figure out a way to get him deer hunting with us--if anyone has ideas/suggestions/questions, just respond here or PM me...

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us." Jn 1:14

"The expense is reckoned, the enterprise is begun; it is of God; it cannot be withstood. So the faith was planted: So it must be restored." -St. Edmund Campion (+1581)
Page 11 of 30 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,198 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,931
Posts18,479,931
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.