Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Clarkm Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
almost 40,000 people have signed our petition to the Department of Justice calling for an independent investigation of the police department in Sanford, Florida, for its history of not prosecuting violent crimes against African-Americans. Please, click here to sign the petition now.

The continued public outrage over Trayvon Martin's killing is starting to produce results. Responding to public pressure, the Department of Justice announced it would open an investigation into Trayvon's death. The Sanford police chief has stepped down. Florida Gov. Rick Scott has appointed a special prosecutor to take over over the case from local authorities.

These are all positive steps, but given the Sanford Police Department's repeated failure to prosecute violent crimes when the victim is African-American and the alleged assailant is not, the Department of Justice needs to set up an investigation of the Sanford Police Department itself.

Please, sign our petition to the Department of Justice calling for an investigation of the Sanford Police Department. We are working with partners deliver it next week.

Keep fighting,
Meteor Blades, Daily Kos

They want that story to have legs.

Here is their link
http://kos.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=0MGwxpaSLq8NHjUkQ3gEgpXxl6f6TB0k

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's all CYA. How many blacks were killed by blacks in Detroit and Chicago last week ?

If I were the shooter in Sanford, I'd be long gone by now.

Hanging around waiting for the Kenyan, Al Sharpton and the "white guilt" lynch mob is foolish.

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Justice by petition. Dems are hilarious...

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If this alienates more white and hispanic voters from Obongo, then great!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Steve
Justice by petition. Dems are hilarious...
Indeed!!! Of course, one would expect nothing less from people who are ok with what is virtually a lynch mob mentality from all the black "leaders".

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
last week at work I got a flippin email asking to sign some full of [bleep] petition....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'm surprised 243WSSM hasn't started one here.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
May well be that in the end, z was at fault. But UNTIL we know the TRUE story, it pisses me off to no end that you are guilty until innocent if its white on black, if its black on white it was depravity, the hood, no parents and the excuses go on......

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,514 guests, and 1,504 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.