Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No weed here and you couldn't put a hook in the water without catching a redfish.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
i didn't get a nibble between picking seaweed off my line. didn't even try and fish with the 4/0s

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Wtxj
We had 3 great cooks also. Leighton, Roger and the LtPat.

Roger? Really? You did see him burn the arse out of El T's brother's pot, didn't you? That boy's got some ways to go, yet...

whistle blush grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Roger? Really? You did see him burn the arse out of El T's brother's pot, didn't you? That boy's got some ways to go, yet...

whistle blush grin

No didn't see that-----------

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

whistle blush grin

No didn't see that-----------

Well, it was either Roger, or one of these other SOBs. I tried to remedy the problem, but the damage was already done. All y'all pictured below are suspect. Can't leave some alone for a danged minute, I tell ya...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/birddown/Texas%20PINS%202011/PINSTX031.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/birddown/Texas%20PINS%202011/PINSTX362.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/birddown/Texas%20PINS%202011/PINSTX039.jpg[/img]

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
L,

When you start looking at travel arrangement, would you be so kind as to let me know?

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
my brother still has no idea about his pot.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by stxhunter
my brother still has no idea about his pot.

Wait, I thought it was El T's brother's pot. Interesting new information. I see we have a TX conspiracy. If that's the case, then these bastids are suspect too. Can't trust anyone these days!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/birddown/Texas%20PINS%202011/PINSTX033.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/birddown/Texas%20PINS%202011/PINSTX030.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/birddown/Texas%20PINS%202011/PINSTX021.jpg[/img]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by NH K9
L,

When you start looking at travel arrangement, would you be so kind as to let me know?

George

You got it, bud. I'll need another Yankee to watch my six anyway. These Texans are a sneaky lot. Pinned all manner of evil deeds on the Asian fall guy...

wink

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L,

George

You got it, bud. I'll need another Yankee to watch my six anyway. These Texans are a sneaky lot. Pinned all manner of evil deeds on the Asian fall guy...

wink

Good pic guy, never seen most of em.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Oh you mean the dog jewels whistle

Yes then

Should any man ever utter than STX does not love and take tender care of his dogs, I present the following evidence. Take that, haters!

[Linked Image]

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
L,

George

wink

Thanks. I promised my son a "make up" for the hog hunt. He had several other commitments (sounds silly saying that as he's only 7) and made the correct choice in staying home. This may be my payback.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Thanks. I promised my son a "make up" for the hog hunt. He had several other commitments (sounds silly saying that as he's only 7) and made the correct choice in staying home. This may be my payback.

No problem. Your boy is more than welcome. Will he be interested in taking bribes, I hope? Last time around I think Petey got into the bait cooler in the wee hours. Of course, come sunrise, when it was found that the bait count was light, I got all manner of accusatory glares. I did have a dream that I was turned loose in a sushi bar, but I don't recall having a midnight snack. Chalk it up to unsolved mysteries.

Next time, I can be like, "I don't want to point fingers or anything, but NHK9s boy was around the bait acting kinda' shifty..."

eek grin

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
He has his price but I'm not sure what the cost of silence would be after the fact.... wink .

You have to remember that Powell has secret kid mojo (white-shirts and kids exist on the same level) and would likely be able to overcome any bribe.

He is a sneakin' little schit, though.....ask Jim.

George

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ltppowell
No weed here and you couldn't put a hook in the water without catching a redfish.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

What a lovely young lady, and good to see she's getting involved. Must be a bit green at the whole fishing thing, though. She wasn't paying attention to the guy holding the fish with locked elbows for the previous shots, obviously. Fish lost about 12 pounds with her holding it that way. But she'll learn soon enough, no doubt! wink

Nice, fat fish, bud. I'm nominating you to find our fishing camp spot next time. smile

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
He has his price but I'm not sure what the cost of silence would be after the fact.... wink .

You have to remember that Powell has secret kid mojo (white-shirts and kids exist on the same level) and would likely be able to overcome any bribe.

He is a sneakin' little schit, though.....ask Jim.

George

Everyone has their price. You know that. PM me with a list of his favorite toys, and candy. You too.

grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What a lovely young lady, and good to see she's getting involved. Must be a bit green at the whole fishing thing, though. She wasn't paying attention to the guy holding the fish with locked elbows for the previous shots, obviously. Fish lost about 12 pounds with her holding it that way. But she'll learn soon enough, no doubt! wink

Hmmph...those are all different fish. We just got tired catching them.. 10-35lbs. And George...your son will love it. I'll bring smores. smile

What pot?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
the one that developed a hole in the bottom.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 12 of 30 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (22kHornet, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 320090T, 257 roberts, 3dtestify, 23 invisible), 1,205 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,161
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.