Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
JSizzle Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
What is the campfire becoming, I mean seriously it used to be a place where people could talk about hunting, fishing, and guns and never curse or argue. Now people come on the campfire just to argue. There are too many people cursing, and arguing about things that don't need to be argued about. Thats all that I have to say, thanks for taking the time to read this.

" Make it sizzle, make it rain"
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ppppppppppppppppppft.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Are you talking about the good old days when you signed on here in January of this year, or have you returned from going walkabout and are a long time member?

Just asking.

In the past week or so, after some house cleaning, it has been pretty civil.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Its turning into the finest stop on the WWW, when the economy sucks and theres a crossbred idiot in the WH.....people are generally pretty pissed off about it.

Much better to cut up and vent here, than to go out and make the world news, no?

Gunner

Last edited by gunner500; 03/30/12.

Trump Won!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Take your purse and go home. smile

"I love it. God help me I do love it so. I love it more than my life." -Patton
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSizzle
What is the campfire becoming, I mean seriously it used to be a place where people could talk about hunting, fishing, and guns and never curse or argue. Now people come on the campfire just to argue. There are too many people cursing, and arguing about things that don't need to be argued about. Thats all that I have to say, thanks for taking the time to read this.

So everybody was kind and polite here 2 MONTHS ago when you joined?

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Not JUST an idiot. A crossbred idiot.

I like that. I think I'll use it later.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Much better to cut up and vent here, than to go out and make the world news, no?

Yes! grin

I've met far too many fine folks to think that this place is a "waste" or whatever.

There are guys that I poke for my own amusement, probably more than I should. They've brought it on themselves, though, and stupid should hurt....

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by nsaqam

So everybody was kind and polite here 2 MONTHS ago when you joined?

Ah, now, go easy on him. 8 or 9 weeks ago we were all working on that quilting project together, and golly, the Spring Formal was just around the corner...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Not JUST an idiot. A crossbred idiot.

I like that. I think I'll use it later.

Please do CT laugh

And you damn right George, we both no what were thinkin' wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Before you guys go viral on the OP he's 12 years old. No point in going all weird on him. I'm sure the young man means well.

David

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
nevermind. Did not know it was a KID.

Last edited by Faethor_Ferenczy; 03/30/12.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

If you wanted to hear Cussing Arguing , and see Drinking you should have went on the Boar Hunt with us.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I'm sure the young man means well.

David [/quote]

Unlike most of the responses to the OP

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Well, in that case, let me welcome the young man to the campfire. I need to warn you, if you come to this section of the forums, you may well be exposed to potty language, and you'll likely hear one or more posters bickering with one another.

If you want to learn how to gripe and argue, this is the section to read. If you want to know about hunting rifles, deer hunting, big game hunting, rimfires, handguns, etc., they are on down the list.

Enjoy, in moderation.
Your friend,
CrimsonTide

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I long for the olden days....like 2 months ago. The campfire was so much mo' betta' and I was younger and more tolerant...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by byc
Before you guys go viral on the OP he's 12 years old. No point in going all weird on him. I'm sure the young man means well.

David

No sheit???

My bad..

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
If you wanted to hear Cussing Arguing , and see Drinking you should have went on the Boar Hunt with us.

grin

It was all good natured, though, just as in most hunting camps. As far as I know, nobody even came close to being thrown in the fire out of anger. For the record, stumbling doesn't count and I didn't lose much of my arm hair....

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Faethor_Ferenczy
[bleep] you [bleep].

Apply some ointment to that oozing clit of yours as no one is giving two sheits over your puzzified delicate sensibilities.

You really should stop sugarcoating it, and give your unvarnished opinion instead. grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NH K9

grin

It was all good natured, though, just as in most hunting camps. As far as I know, nobody even came close to being thrown in the fire out of anger. For the record, stumbling doesn't count and I didn't lose much of my arm hair....

George

Nothing really happen except Gunner about got his ass kicked by Pat

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (anothergun, 10gaugemag, BallisticBRYAN, 15 invisible), 1,530 guests, and 709 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,641
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.