GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by BrentD
If I had some pogue like Johnny Swallers hanging out in my place of business -- or even within my eyesight -- I'd make up a crazy ass story to get rid of him, too. It would be a bonus if he repeated it.
What sort of crazy ass story can we make up to make YOU go away?
I'm staying. I like you, Brent. I want hang with you.

Little Bricky came back! Yo' mama' let you outta down cella'? Or, did she have to go start doing tricks again 'cause yo' all couldn't make enough to keep her crak ho habit satisfied? In yo' defense she probably taught ya' all to suck dick - an' she can't be too smart.

You talk about OTHERS making up stories while you pretend to be a big bad [bleep]'. You are the most pathetic little creature on the intenet.

Johnny $

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Originally Posted by BrentD
If I had some pogue like Johnny Swallers hanging out in my place of business -- or even within my eyesight -- I'd make up a crazy ass story to get rid of him, too. It would be a bonus if he repeated it.
What sort of crazy ass story can we make up to make YOU go away?
I'm staying. I like you, Brent. I want hang with you.
Little Bricky came back! Yo' mama' let you outta down cella'? Or, did she have to go start doing tricks again 'cause yo' all couldn't make enough to keep her crak ho habit satisfied? In yo' defense she probably taught ya' all to suck dick - an' she can't be too smart.

You talk about OTHERS making up stories while you pretend to be a big bad [bleep]'. You are the most pathetic little creature on the intenet.

Johnny $
Please post the BATFE ruling prohibiting ANYONE from manufacturing 1885 High Wall or Low Wall triggers. Thanks.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
U
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
U
Nice start on the project. It will be both unique and breathtaking when it is done.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Johnny $ [/quote]Please post the BATFE ruling prohibiting ANYONE from manufacturing 1885 High Wall or Low Wall triggers. Thanks.[/quote]

Lil' Bricky,

Prove to me and the rest of the 'fire that you are black and I will.

Johnny $

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My avatar is Ayrton Senna and I'm not purporting to be him nor any race car driver.

What does an avatar have to do with anyone's true identity?

Never understood that one.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nsaqam
My avatar is Ayrton Senna and I'm not purporting to be him nor any race car driver.

What does an avatar have to do with anyone's true identity?

Never understood that one.
He's been caught in a lie and like many other half-witted liars, he falls back on the only thing he knows: petty insults.

The facts are these:

The '68 GCA controls the interstate commerce in firearms. It defines a firearm as "...any weapon (including a starter gun) which will or is designed to or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of an explosive; (B) the frame or receiver of any such weapon; (C) any firearm muffler or firearm silencer; or (D) any destructive device."

Notice the term "TRIGGER" is not included in that definition. It never has been and it never will, not unlike Johnny Swallers, also a has been and a never will. Johnny never has been capable of offering anything of value to this thread or forum and he never will. He is a sorry-ass dickhead whose only talent seems to be repeating horseshit gun shop rumors to which he cannot apply common sense. He cannot accept constructive criticism and will only respond with juvenile taunts of the basest variety.

That's all well and good, Johnny, I'll simply ride your worthless f*cking ass into the middle of next week until you call "calf rope."

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Lil' Bricky,
So now yo' are gonna' deny yo' race? That ain't cool [bleep]'. You prentend to be a big bad black man just like you pretend to be an expert on BATF activities. Except now you don't wanna' be black no mo"???
The simple truth is that you are sorry little wanna' be. You don't know [bleep] and you pretend that a few things you googled up are knowledge. You and Larry Root have that ability - Congratulations! You sad little sack of [bleep].

Johnny $

Kaywoodie
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lil' Bricky,
So now yo' are gonna' deny yo' race? That ain't cool [bleep]'. You prentend to be a big bad black man just like you pretend to be an expert on BATF activities. Except now you don't wanna' be black no mo"???
The simple truth is that you are sorry little wanna' be. You don't know [bleep] and you pretend that a few things you googled up are knowledge. You and Larry Root have that ability - Congratulations! You sad little sack of [bleep].

Johnny $
Please provide a copy of a BATFE ruling prohibiting ANYONE -- ANYONE AT ALL -- from producing triggers for the Browning/Winchester/Miroku 1885 High Wall or Low Wall rifle. Thanks.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Lil Bricky Dicklicker,
I won't spend a second of my time to justify your pathetic existence - [/b]UNLESS [b]- you do something to prove that you are black. Otherwise you are just the poser that everyone knows you to be.

By the way, if I use base insults it is because you are the basest of humanity. Its late so go to sleep, Lil' Dicklicker.

Johnny $

Kaywoodie
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lil Bricky Dicklicker,
I won't spend a second of my time to justify your pathetic existence - [/b]UNLESS [b]- you do something to prove that you are black. Otherwise you are just the poser that everyone knows you to be.

By the way, if I use base insults it is because you are the basest of humanity. Its late so go to sleep, Lil' Dicklicker.

Johnny $
I do have a question about the trigger. I have a Miroku Low Wall in .357 and dearly love the little thing - but without meaning to be indelicate - the trigger is crappy. I know that there are several "fixes" on the internet but I have seen and heard some horror stories about things that have happened when said fix was applied. I know that at one time there was a couple of fellows making steel trigger to replace the stock one but after some BATF ruling they were forced to stop.
Please provide a copy of a BATFE ruling prohibiting ANYONE -- ANYONE AT ALL -- from producing triggers for the Browning/Winchester/Miroku 1885 High Wall or Low Wall rifle. Thanks.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Lil Bricky Dicklicker,

Johnny $
I do have a question about the trigger. I have a Miroku Low Wall in .357 and dearly love the little thing - but without meaning to be indelicate - the trigger is crappy. I know that there are several "fixes" on the internet but I have seen and heard some horror stories about things that have happened when said fix was applied. I know that at one time there was a couple of fellows making steel trigger to replace the stock one but after some BATF ruling they were forced to stop.

My God! You are an obtuse son-of-a-bitch aren't you...

See above offered agreement. Agree or pound sand.

Johnny $

Kaywoodie
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My God! You are an obtuse son-of-a-bitch aren't you...

See above offered agreement. Agree or pound sand.

Johnny $

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Did I mention that you are an obtuse (i.e.dull - blunt - dense - slow-witted) son-of-a-bitch! If I didn't, you are.

Offers on the table, Lil' Bricky. Make good or pound sand - you worthless little troll.

Johnny $

Kaywoodie
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did I mention that you are an obtuse (i.e.dull - blunt - dense - slow-witted) son-of-a-bitch! If I didn't, you are.

Offers on the table, Lil' Bricky. Make good or pound sand - you worthless little troll.

Johnny $

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,313 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,605
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.