Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's a pm exchange I had with Larry a few days ago. smile

Originally Posted by fish head
If I come to Wyoming in June, do you have any extra room at your place where I could spend a few nights?

A couch would be good enough. I'm not picky.

If that doesn't work I could tow my single wide up there and all I'd need is a parking spot.

Let me know.

Your bestest buddy, smile

fish head

Originally Posted by interthem
Yeah, there's a nice campground called The Hotel California.

Sorry my home is off limits to trolls, nor can you come to Bricktop's outing as it will be held on private property.

Gotta give some credit ..... among the trolls you were the only one not to send me a "cut and run" PM while also having me ignore.

You and I both know Brickie will never come thru with the list and links AND if that doesn't happen he loses the bet. We'll still have the outing party, complete with his liar quotes and photos of me holding the $10K and the rifles he said I did not own.

It will be posted here by me or one of our members and if it is removed, another will post it. Also of course it will appear on every internet site we belong to.
That too will result in bannings, but we really don't care, as the only goal is getting out the word on that foul mouthed, serial liar and fake negro.

Lets just say his azz is grass and we have the biggest lawnmower on the Net.

Getting quite a package together for Dr. Mistree ..........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Larry Root
Well gotta go, I have 15 Amazon book orders to pack and I know you have to go get your government cheese ration.
He's selling copies of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" now? Way to go, Larry!

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
bump

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry has something to pack alright and it ain't books! sick

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[quote=interthem]
Gotta give some credit ..... among the trolls you were the only one not to send me a "cut and run" PM while also having me ignore.

Imagine that, Larry lying again!

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Makes me want to go to Pinedale in June with Bricky.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think a Campfire get together in Pinedale is a splendid idea.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I started my day off with a PM as well, brought a smile to my face.

Where to begin ........

"Playing into bricktop's hand". I'm not the one with three open police reports, now am I ?

"Everyone". You are like your puppet master Nastyquim aka RUNT, who is so vain as to believer that a few trolls represent everyone on the site. FLASH ! they do not.

"June is coming". Yes it is. Bricktop will "lose" the bet, of course, and not pay up, of course. He will be known as a welcher, which we all knew would be the real outcome from the gitgo.

"Imaginary friends". Do you really think we rode in on the turnip truck ? They are here and have probably made over 100 posts so far and you have yet to find a one of them to attack with the troll patrol.

A few of them will be very much in sight after the fake negro welches. He'll be getting the same treatment as Bricky has afforded me. You know: thread pirating, guttersnip mouth posts, constant insult/abuse, questioning ever fact he posts. As fast as the RUNT cries to Ricky to "ban them" we'll have 5 new ones on to carry on putting Bricky where he belongs (figuratively speaking ).

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nsaqam

[quote=interthem]

Imagine that, Larry lying again!

no chit.....he claims im a troll and ive never sent him a pm....responded to some he sent me but ive never contacted the [bleep] before or after he got kicked....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Another lie from the Larry, surprise, surprise.

This will be the last post from Interthem until June when he (or a friend) will post the outcome of the wager complete with pictures.

bump

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This will be the last post from Interthem until June when he (or a friend) will post the outcome of the wager complete with pictures.

bump

Hey Larry,

You're a lying sack-o-schit. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry's busy this morning.
Too busy to use the English language correctly as evidenced by the PM he sent to Heavy.

...giggle...

Here's his latest one to me.

Belief confirmed ...... you couldn't wait to forward my PM over the your fake negro "boy". You went for that like a bass for a frog on a lily pad. "place bait, set trap, SNAP !" LMAO (again!)

And he, being the dummy he is, couldn't wait to use his OU computer to post a smart azz response. (Ya gotta love ISP tracing !)

Think they're paying him to be using University property to be post lies on the Internet ?

Better clean out a new home for him in one of your junker cars ..... he may need it.

A brief "tidbit" from OU computer usage rules:

"Escalation Process
Abuse of computing privileges is subject to disciplinary action. If system administrators have
strong evidence of misuse of computing resources, and if that evidence points to the computing
activities or the computer files of an individual, they have the obligation to pursue any or all of the
following steps to protect the user community:

1. Notify the user's instructor, department or division chair, or supervisor of the investigation.

2. Suspend or restrict the user's computing privileges during the investigation.

3. Inspect the user's files, diskettes, tapes, and/or other computer-accessible storage media.
System administrators must be certain that the trail of evidence clearly leads to the user's
computing activities or computing files before inspecting the user's files.

4. Refer the matter for possible disciplinary action to the appropriate University department, i.e.,
the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, the unit administrator for staff, and the Dean
of the School for faculty. "

Think we lack the "evidence" ? Leave it to you to guess where the ISP trace led us......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From 3-30-12

From today 4-3-12
bump

Couldn't even manage to keep true to that....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
And another one. laugh

Nice try but the real message will be: : Look at Bricktop, he is a proven welcher and liar. Look at his supporting cast: People you would want to trust, believe, do business with or let in your home ?"

Based on my PMs and Emails the people who believe a man's word is his bond are getting it. The serial liars, abusers and outhouse mouths do not and never will.

You and the troll patrol can carry on until he double l freezes over, go on other sites and attack me, try to undermine my business and all you will accomplish is further outing yourselves.

Wait until June and you see "the wager meeting" pictures. You're gonna love our Bricky mannequin !

Then you will have some real laughs (or tears).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
From 3-30-12

From today 4-3-12
bump

Couldn't even manage to keep true to that....

Especially since he has SO MANY friends here who could have easily bumped it for him. laugh

Inveterate liar fits the bill perfectly for Larry.

...giggle...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Larry's busy this morning.
Too busy to use the English language correctly as evidenced by the PM he sent to Heavy.

...giggle...

What do you mean he is in the Top 5% and therefore a MENSA member, he knows what he is doing. laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jerks like Larry are nothing but sociopaths who feed on this stuff and at the same time get obsessed by it.

The first clue is the use of multiple handles to sign in. Look at the other sociopaths on here and they pretty much exibit the same traits and they ALL claim they enjoy this. Point being, no rational person could "enjoy" some much well-deserved abuse. It just doens't register in their afflicted minds as to why some many people here despise him and others like him. Larry seems to be just about the worst, as evidenced by those disgusting posts of his on other forums and of course the PMs.

He's a psycho of the first order and one can only hope that the date on his initial handle here Oldman1942 finally catches up with him (or AIDS)...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I was rolling, reading that first PM. Here is Larry, telling me that he has "hundreds" of people on here waiting till June to make their move. And then he says that they have "probably made over 100 posts" and we can't figure out who they are.

Wouldn't it stand to reason, that with less than one post per imaginary friend, it would be difficult to figure out who they were.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm looking forward to "the wager meeting" pictures in Pinedale this June.

A bunch of drooling old slobs gathered around a Bricky mannequin.

EPIC !!!

I might have to put that in my signature line. laugh

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Your forgot cross eyed

Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (Anaconda, 10Glocks, 907brass, Algotguns, Akhutr, 9 invisible), 1,404 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,927
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.