Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Ughh...My condolences.
I am just now sort of getting over the loss of my 13 year old Blue Heeler that passed in early February.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Sorry to hear about that. She was there to witness me buying a ton of guns in your shop! Rest in peace, Maggie!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
h
Originally Posted by eh76
My most sincere condolences sactoller.

Dang it I hate these type of threads...was just old by my vet yesterday my nine year old lab has an inoperable tumor....only a matter of time. cry

That's too young a dog, I can tell you about a newly used chemical that kills cancer in a few weeks that is being used in dogs and cats.

My wife is doing the pioneering work in birds which have way more sensitive systems than dogs and cats, but there are a fair number of vets that have been successfully using it on dogs for awhile.

It's called Cesium Chloriide, if you were to look up that and the words dogs tumors treatment.

It has been trialed in humans with huge success, and would be the mainstream way to deal with eliminating cancer if we didn't have such a corrupt medical system that wants no part of a cheap and non invasive cure.

Look into it, you'll be amazed and your dog may have a lot more time left than you think.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sorry about the loss of such a good friend.

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not aimed at any forum members here.. but I have to admit.. I have more use for most dogs I meet, than a lot of people I meet on the street....

a good family friend just lost their dog not long ago.. a big mutt.. but what a great animal...Buddy was his name..

they got a pair of Lab mixes to replace Buddy... a male and female from the same litter...the Male is a bout a year old.. and weighs 90 lbs..named MAX..

not long ago, he wondered out into the road at dusk.. but a saw a vehicle coming.. so he moved over to the shoulder on the other side...

two yahoos in a Jacked up jeep with the lift kit, big tires, lights all over the top of it... these jerks serve over into the other lane and on the shoulder to ACTUALLY HIT MAX!

he jumped, but they hit him and ran over him...

we were in the front yard and saw the entire thing happen...but sadly couldn't get a license number...

Max being young, built like a brick and the jeep having big tires, so low pressure point on the road... he has survived and recovered...

but still, what kind of punk would go out of his way to run over a dog, just for the thrill of it????

the head bangers should be thrilled no one was able to identify their vehicle... as we probably would not have contacted the cops...they would have mysteriously managed to get hurt on their own...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
Not aimed at any forum members here.. but I have to admit.. I have more use for most dogs I meet, than a lot of people I meet on the street....

a good family friend just lost their dog not long ago.. a big mutt.. but what a great animal...Buddy was his name..

they got a pair of Lab mixes to replace Buddy... a male and female from the same litter...the Male is a bout a year old.. and weighs 90 lbs..named MAX..

not long ago, he wondered out into the road at dusk.. but a saw a vehicle coming.. so he moved over to the shoulder on the other side...

two yahoos in a Jacked up jeep with the lift kit, big tires, lights all over the top of it... these jerks serve over into the other lane and on the shoulder to ACTUALLY HIT MAX!

we were in the front yard and saw the entire thing happen...but sadly couldn't get a license number...

Max being young, built like a brick and the jeep having big tires, so low pressure point on the road... he has survived and recovered...

but still, what kind of punk would go out of his way to run over a dog, just for the thrill of it????

the head bangers should be thrilled no one was able to identify their vehicle... as we probably would not have contacted the cops...they would have mysteriously managed to get hurt on their own...

That's the kind of punk that would wish he were dead when I got ahold of him. If he did that to one dog he's done it to others and will keep doing it until someone schools him.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So sorry about your buddy Sactoller, I dread the day when my Kane crosses the bridge.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jason,
I am so broken over this. My deepest condolences to you.
Mickey

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Wow, I'd be sitting on my front porch every night waiting for that Jeep to go by again. In my hand would be a piece of 20 lb. test monofilament.. Across the road, on the other end of the line would be an asphalt roofing shingle with a couple hundred nails poked through from the bottom, points up. Not terribly difficult to pull the porcupined shingle out in front of an oncoming tire and will almost always result in the vehicle pulling over post haste. Rats caught !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That truly sucks. Very sorry.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It hurts my heart to to see your friend pass. Thanks for sharing his pictures.

BP...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
frown..........

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

RIP.....Indeed

Blessed Be... The Years Together

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hard job to bid good loyal friends farewell.

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks everyone....it is awful quiet tonight!

[Linked Image]

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
aughh frown Hang in there,

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by sactoller
[Linked Image]

Just noticed your signature line.

I got my Chessie same year(She was born April 1st,2001).
She, also, has changed my life.

Sorry for your loss

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Seafire

My 525 hp dodge cummins comes really nice into play here..... I PROMISE no jeep is going to out run me if someone goes out of there way to harm something or someone I love dearly.

Very sorry to hear about the passing of your dog. My fiances boxer is 9 and getting near there... My mutt from college is 7, but being a pure bred heinz 57 mutt, Im sure hell live to be 15 or so. Gonna be two sad days when they go as they are the two most beloved dogs in the world, I can promise you that.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Jason, sorry to hear about your loss. These furry gifts from above always give us unconditional love and enrich our lives so much that it is very tough to deal with when they pass on. Only time will heal this.

My Condolences

Ed

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 35, 41rem, 3 invisible), 1,557 guests, and 835 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.