Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Here is your link and I don't want to hear from Bow until he has actually watched the clip and engaged his brain cell for a change.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...sarah-palin-today-show-guest-host-308187

Try this one!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 04/04/12.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
OK, so how does some Russian dude shooting a Glock 17 equate to Sarah Palin on the Today show?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Good question.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pretty explosive job of kickin ass

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
OK, so how does some Russian dude shooting a Glock 17 equate to Sarah Palin on the Today show?

Ed

Damn! Try this link!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...sarah-palin-today-show-guest-host-308187

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Liked the glock better. I'd still rather have the glock, that whiny voice. eek

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ridicule - the first line of liberal defense. Judging a person by your perception of how their voice sounds. Criminy, that's deep. I fully understand you disagreeing with her, given your leanings. Go ahead, pick it apart, issue by issue, with facts to back you up. I'm all for it. Ridicule just makes you seem like a stupid person.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Did you even open the link?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yes, John Wayne was a patriot, however, as was Ronald Reagan. I'm figuring Stew doesn't want to discuss the CBO's recent finding that brobam care costs are now twice what was predicted 2 years ago.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/04/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by eyeball
Yes, John Wayne was a patriot, however, as was Ronald Reagan. I'm figuring Stew doesn't want to discuss the CBO's recent finding that brobam care costs are now twice what was predicted 2 years ago.

I am guessing that you are smoking Meth againe!

Use the last 2 brain cells that you have left, open the link to John Stewart, take all 8 mins and than form an opinion based upon what you say! I don't think the Duke was part of that link!

You can do it!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
Liked the glock better. I'd still rather have the glock, that whiny voice. eek

Butterfly McQueen she ain't.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yeah, you go girl!
I'd like to see Palin or Bachmann as VP with whichever moderate centrist the GOP fronts this election.

Think direction first, then velocity.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Anybody who needs John Stewart as their go to source is Brain Dead.

Forming an opinion based on that link is a joke.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
It still amazes me that Palin can still make these two [bleep] lib azzholes foam at the mouth! I just love how she turns the knife in their guts! Go Palin!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Anybody who needs John Stewart as their go to source is Brain Dead.

Forming an opinion based on that link is a joke.

They then follow that up with a dose of b maher{intentionally not capitalized}

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Isn't J. Stewart the guy who thinks people like nwa are so brain dead we conservatives have to give the govt. money to care for them?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
What's even more amazing is nwa can't ever put two sentences together without them being replete with errors and then has the silly gall to question another's intelligence. I'd be surprised if nwa actually graduated high school.

His attempts to disguise his stupidity with undeserved arrogance is pure comedy platinum. The trees that idiot talks to while awaiting the mailman's delivery of his government handouts have more brain cells than he does.

243piddler can at least articulate his mindless blather as though he wasn't home-schooled by rappers in a coma.

Last edited by risjr; 04/05/12.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by eyeball
Isn't J. Stewart the guy who thinks people like nwa are so brain dead we conservatives have to give the govt. money to care for them?

Watching this second link of Jon Stewart yukking it up for his juvenile audience is as juvenile as watching the first link of a juvenile spraying the landscape with his Glock�

JON STEWART, HOST: The former Alaska Governor was actually quite good and likable in this setting. My issue was not with how I viewed Governor Palin as co-host of the Today show. It was mostly with how Governor Palin seemed to view it.

MATT LAUER, TODAY SHOW CO-HOST: Well, we did read a tweet you sent out that said "gonna go rogue and infiltrate some turf." What exactly, what exactly does that mean?
SARAH PALIN: What do you think it means?
[Laughter]

STEWART: Ooh. Infiltrating the Today show. I think it means you�re cynically exploiting a manufactured notion of yourself as a crusader against a monolithic exclusionary activist liberal media whilst actually enjoying a mutually beneficial, symbiotic relationship with them only to the detriment to the rest of the country.
[Cheers and applause]

STEWART: Seriously, it's the Today show! Do you really believe co-hosting the Today show is entering the lion's den armed only with some Jesus fish earrings and an Iwo Jima-sized flag pin? Seriously, look at that f�king flag pin. If a hamster went to the moon, that is the flag it would plant. [Laughter] That thing's gigantic! [Applause]
But Governor Palin acts like she needs it to protect herself from the lamestream liberals like garlic to a vampire when the truth is, you�re at the Today show! You�re there to: talk about party planning with Tori Spelling; to pretend that you remember who Wilson Phillips is, or; to hang out for some light-hearted couch banter with Matt and Ann and Al instead of acting like you�re sitting with Che and Lenin and Saul Alinsky. You�re pretending this whole appearance is some uncommonly ballsy way of sticking it to the lamestream media. It�s just another place for you to tout your brand of homespun nonsense unchallenged!

Posted April 05 2012 on C4P- by:Ian Lazaran

Does the Democrat Party and the GOP establishment even recognize just how inconsistent and contradictory the narratives are that they push against the Governor?

Consider the following examples.
When the Governor doesn�t give an interview with a MSM reporter:
Narrative 1: Governor Palin is afraid to interview with anyone who isn�t employed by Fox News or isn�t a far-right conservative. In order to broaden her appeal, she needs to do interviews with people who aren�t employed by Fox News and aren�t far-right conservatives.

When the Governor does give an interview with a MSM reporter:
Narrative 2: The only reason why Governor Palin is speaking with someone not employed by Fox News is that she is desperate and needs the MSM to stay relevant.

What makes her opponents in the Democrat and Republican Party look even sillier is that they do not even recognize just how contradictory their arguments are against the Governor

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (1minute, 17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 63 invisible), 3,146 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,962
Posts18,499,194
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.